Lex Luthor vs. Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Ok, so Joker has finally lost his marbles, and decided to give Batman a break.
He comes in Metropolis, and comes after Lex.

Joker has prep (let's say, month tops).
Lex has all his resources, and he knows rumors about Joker coming after him.
What happens?

Placidity
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eP-TQH6WbX0/SPJI9An1DZI/AAAAAAAAF5g/GyINOqlIk0Q/s400/Mortal+Kombat+vs.+DC+Universe+-+Lex+Luthor.jpg

tkitna
Joker dies

Eternal Idol
Joker dies. Lex's resources keep him relatively safe from any over-the-top bullshit the Joker comes up with.

Prep-Man
joker will find a way.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Prep-Man
joker will find a way.

.....to die!!!

Survivor19
So, no Joker fans around?

gobstakid777
dude,joker will **** him up.lex's resources won't keep him safe from shit.joe is on BATMAN's level of genius.like the other guy said.HE WILL FIND A WAY

Parmaniac
Originally posted by gobstakid777
dude,joker will **** him up.lex's resources won't keep him safe from shit.joe is on BATMAN's level of genius.like the other guy said.HE WILL FIND A WAY

so is Lex only with WAY more resources

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Parmaniac
so is Lex only with WAY more resources
yea that's not gonna happen.joker will get the drop on dis ninja
jftw

xJLxKing
Joker

Eternal Idol
laughing out loud

For f*ck's sake, man... You can't be serious. Lex's resources include a private army, personal bodyguards, automated security systems, state-of-the-art weaponry, etc. Joker's odds of getting past all of that to get to Lex (who'd be operating some hi-tech armor by that point) are slim to none...

... but, as with just about every Batman/Joker thread, you delusional fanatics resort to "He'll find a way." when you can't successfully argue how they beat the odds.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
laughing out loud

For f*ck's sake, man... You can't be serious. Lex's resources include a private army, personal bodyguards, automated security systems, state-of-the-art weaponry, etc. Joker's odds of getting past all of that to get to Lex (who'd be operating some hi-tech armor by that point) are slim to none...

... but, as with just about every Batman/Joker thread, you delusional fanatics resort to "He'll find a way." when you can't successfully argue how they beat the odds.
Of Course u can't successfully know how they beat the odds.thats what makes them so badass.Batman snuck onto the f$#kin watchtower.can u explain how he did that,no.he just did cause he's so badass.joker will find a way also

Tattoos N Scars
Lex Luthor is a Superman enemy for a reason, you know!! Joker couldn't even lace Lex's boots, let alone beat him.

Eternal Idol
Of Course u can't successfully know how they beat the odds.thats what makes them so badass.Batman snuck onto the f$#kin watchtower.can u explain how he did that,no.he just did cause he's so badass.joker will find a way also
Batman no doubt helped to build the Watchtower and has a good deal of knowledge of its design. Big deal. That probably says more about how everyone on the Watchtower underestimates Batman's cunning.

You can't LOGICALLY explain how they do what they do, because it's impossible from a more realistic point of view. It's all inexplicable bullshit used by writers to move the story along without having to give these feats any sort of credibility.

Mairuzu
Lex doesn't care about killing joker or not. Joker is done at first sight.. sadly

Aqua-pimp
The Joker ain't outsmarting Lex..Lex's is like in the top three of smartest people on his planet..and the arch enemy of the most powerfull superhero eva for a goddamn good reason..and one of the best h2h fighters in the Dc universe..
That fight between the two in salvation run where the Joker won in H2H combat was sour-donkey- piss..and i'm not even talking about his private army and his krypto armor that would just be overkill.. he ain't gonna get punked by a freakin clown..No matter how much prep Ronald Mc Donald gets.. cool

Galan007
joker would own lex every single time in a 'mone e mono' situation... but with ALL of lex's resources brought into play + a month of prep?

yeah, this is utter spite in favor of lex. srsly

Master Court
Originally posted by Galan007
joker would own lex every single time in a 'mone e mono' situation... but with ALL of lex's resources brought into play + a month of prep?

Well, it actually only says Joker gets a month prep. Now, Lex has usually been shown to boss everyone around, including Joker, but only because Joker goes along with it. I think Joker could take him for just a few reasons.

1. Lex is arrogant as all Hell. If there were just rumors, would Lex really give a damn?

2. Joker has a month prep time.

3. Batman is the ONLY person in the omniverse to understand how Joker thinks, and how his plans will unravel into the punchline. Joker has planned plots that unravel more contrived and puzzling than an M Knight Shayamalammamam movie.

So even if it took several weeks for the plan to reach fruition, Lex would eventually find out that maybe one his own guards, the new rookie that rose through the ranks, is Joker in disguise. Or maybe a chauffeur, and he drives Lex into a garage filled with a gas form of the Joker-venom.

leonidas

pretty much, though mono e mono is pretty close, imo. they had a good knock-down-drag-out in salvation run. pretty even til the end when joker pulled it out. if lex seriously wanted joker dead, he'd be dead with some time and prep. realistically, if bruce wayne really wanted joker dead, joker would be long since planted in the earth.

joker is supercool and always will be, but he is what he is, regardless of coolness.

Galan007
Originally posted by Master Court
So even if it took several weeks for the plan to reach fruition, Lex would eventually find out that maybe one his own guards, the new rookie that rose through the ranks, is Joker in disguise. Or maybe a chauffeur, and he drives Lex into a garage filled with a gas form of the Joker-venom. or lex simply dons his armor, and blasts the bajesus out of him.

Master Court
Eh, but I thought it was just "rumor". Does Lex often put his armor on to combat rumors?

And I'm talking BIG disguise. Make-up, more make-up, even more make-up, the works.

Galan007
Eh, but I thought it was just "rumor". Does Lex often put his armor on to combat rumors? as vain as luthor might be, if he heard that a 'big namer' like joker was going to try and kill him, he'd certainly take the precautions necessary to protect himself. remember, joker isn't some random thug who's threats can be taken lightly..

cmack
joker goes down extremely hard, jokers a mad dog, lex luthor is a methodical genius

chomperx9
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3285/sr6p09uo1.jpg

Raptor22
i think it all depends on how seriously lex takes the rumor. if he takes it seriously and puts all his resources towards it id give lex 9/10 if he shrugs it off and ignores the rumors or just doesnt care because hes so cocky id give mr J 8/10

Survivor19
Joker doesn't have to go directly at Lex after 1 month.
Luring Luthor into a trap is viable tactic for him here.

If i were Joker, i'd go for LexCorp first.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a spite thread. Joker is highly intelligent compared to some and they tolerate each other, but with his resources, and intellect, if he knows the Joker is coming, the Joker is a dead men.

I mean seriously, Luthor has given himself synthetic Superman like powers when he wanted. Luthor won't be playing around if he thinks Joker is gunning form him and with his intellect and resources, compared to Luthor, the Joker might as well be a caveman with a a club.

The only reason this idiot isn't dead yet, is because Bruce is too much of a selfish pussy to get over himself and his apparent morals and put a bullet in this freak's head. I mean how many deaths is Bruce indirectly responsible for? Thousands? Millions?

If their was a choice between killing the villain and letting the world die, I bet idiots like Clark, Bruce and Reed would consider letting the world die just for their morals. This is why I've always liked Thor. It might be a last resort but he does what is needed.

Master Court
But I mean, a month of prep time for Joker?

He could study Lex's routines. As soon as Lex heads to McDonald's, Joker's in disguise as the dude that serves the burgers. Lex licks his lips, sinks his teeth into the delicious McChicken Legend, and BOOM! Joker-venom churns in Lex's gut. Lex imbibes it, convulses, permanently smiles, and Joker gets a good candid photo to put on his MySpace page.

I hate MySpace.

Anywho, it's just a scenario. Not to take Lex lightly, but I think Joker would at least be a major threat. Lex is use to dealing with things more politically and tactically. Joker, on the other hand, uses devious schemes and really cool evil tricks and sh*t that sometimes baffle even Batman. My point is, Lex's only real haven is LexCorp, but who said Joker can only get him there? And what's more, there's been no set deadline for Joker to x-out Lex. So if Joker plans things right, Lex could wait in LexCorp for weeks and weeks, but eventually... you know... BOOM! Joker-venom. And the longer Lex waits, the more the odds are in Joker's favor.

EDIT: I mean, my point is that Joker sometimes plans things on such a practical yet simpler, albeit creative, scale that it might slip by Lex's notice.

Galan007
But I mean, a month of prep time for Joker?

He could study Lex's routines. As soon as Lex heads to McDonald's, Joker's in disguise as the dude that serves the burgers. Lex licks his lips, sinks his teeth into the delicious McChicken Legend, and BOOM! Joker-venom churns in Lex's gut. Lex imbibes it, convulses, permanently smiles, and Joker gets a good candid photo to put on his MySpace page. lex would NEVER be seen at mcdonald's. uhuh

Parmaniac
lex would NEVER be seen at mcdonald's. uhuh

right he was always shown as the KFC guy laughing

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Parmaniac
right he was always shown as the KFC guy laughing

I thought Lex was more of a Burger King man.

kgkg
Originally posted by chomperx9
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3285/sr6p09uo1.jpg laughing out loud

Survivor19
What happened next?

leonidas
Originally posted by Survivor19
What happened next?

they had a very good fight and pretty much beat the holy hell out of each other . . .

chomperx9
lex would never show up at mcdonalds cause ronald mcdonald would own lex

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
lex would never show up at mcdonalds cause ronald mcdonald would own lex

Ronald > Joker

just look at Ronalds resources, he's got influence around the whole globe rolling on floor laughing

SuperLuigi
with a month of prep joker contaminates lex's water supply or air conditioning. lex chokes and smiles.

Master Court
Maybe it's Joker's gloves, but the last time I backhanded someone it hurt my fingertips. erm

Mindset
It is probably because you're bitchmade.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset

it was just a matter of time till someone brings that up laughing

Master Court
Originally posted by Mindset

Nah, I was slapping this big Chinese-American dude that spoke better English than me. But he had it coming. I guess he was a prick/pacifist hybrid, because he just left muttering to himself. I think the problem is that I didn't slap with my knuckles. confused

EDIT : I didn't slap him because of his better English, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.