General Zod & Cyborg Superman Vs. Thor & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
General Zod is decked in gear, and Cyborg Superman is ringed up.

Lord Feron
Team 2 and easily.. cyborg.. slightly less easily but still..

Enyalus
Team One would fight a lot more intelligently, Cyborg can cover for Zod's weaknesses, and is probably physically the most powerful on the field.

So they take this.

illadelph12
Thor will kneel.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by illadelph12
Thor will kneel.

That's right, kneel before who?!

Lord Feron
Kneel before the graves of Zod and Henshaw. Got to pay respect to deadmen... rip

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Kneel before the graves of Zod and Henshaw. Got to pay respect to deadmen... rip

That was actually a funny counter. I'll have to watch out for you in the future.

Peterlane
Surfer soloes

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That was actually a funny counter. I'll have to watch out for you in the future.

I will strike when you leaft expect! turned

batdude123
Originally posted by Peterlane
Surfer soloes

Seriously, just stop. facepalm

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123
Seriously, just stop. facepalm

Surfer could one shot Current Zod, and then sets his eyes on Hank

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyborg Superman is the heaviest hitter on Team 1, but Team 2 aren't bricks either. With their power sets they can take him down. Immortality is great but when one of your opponents can manipulate souls/life forces, the outcome is in doubt. If they fight smart Team 2 wins. Simply more versatile and more powerful in general. That being said, if this got into a close counters fight, either one of Team 2 would be General Zod, but Cyborg Superman in my opinion, has the most muscle in terms of hand to hand combat.

xJLxKing
I give it to Team 1 if I use my match up. Zod can hold Thor down till Cyborg beats on SS.

Board Walker
I envisioned Cyborg superman using his lantern powers to shield Zod from being hard countered by red sunlight or magic. With those weaknesses removed, coupled with Zod's intelligence and battle tactics, I imagine he would be able to hold down Thor until Hank has killed Silver Surfer.

As for SS or Thor trying to manipulate Hank or Zod's molecules, how could they when all kryptonians have protection down to the very molecular level of their being. In other words their bio aura isn't projected from their skin, it resonates from every cell, molecule apart of them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Board Walker
I envisioned Cyborg superman using his lantern powers to shield Zod from being hard countered by red sunlight or magic. With those weaknesses removed, coupled with Zod's intelligence and battle tactics, I imagine he would be able to hold down Thor until Hank has killed Silver Surfer.

As for SS or Thor trying to manipulate Hank or Zod's molecules, how could they when all kryptonians have protection down to the very molecular level of their being. In other words their bio aura isn't projected from their skin, it resonates from every cell, molecule apart of them.

How would Henshaw while engaging either of these power houses have the ability to protect Zod at the same time? Especially since the most we have ever seen him do is create giant fists, and Thor and Silver Surfer can absorb and manipulate energy at such a high level. Not to mention magic on the level of Thor.

Hell, it's feasible either of them could affect/drain the Power Rings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.