Juggernaut vs Magma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
1 min prep time

Wei Phoenix
Really?

Peterlane
no

KingD19
Magma could BFR him. Open up a big underground chasm filled with the lava, then drop him in. But if he gets close to her, then it's over.

Survivor19
Magma wins 8/10 (other 2 in case he throws something at her first).
She BFRs him for next 10-15 years with ease.

Wei Phoenix
Or he just breaks through the earth.

Digi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Or he just breaks through the earth.

Yeah, because, you know, the earth is so much less heavy and hard to get out of than, say, cement.

wink

Survivor19
And because he got from that mountain in Corea so quickly...

Peterlane
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, because, you know, the earth is so much less heavy and hard to get out of than, say, cement.

wink

Take me Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix
Well the wet cement PIS incident really should not have happened, Cain should've either floated or just break out. He's heavy but he has been shown floating and swimming in water and he has been completely immobilized twice by Iceman and he broke out easily. Really wouldn't put it past him breaking out of the ground.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
And because he got from that mountain in Corea so quickly...

When was this?

Peterlane
When was this?

It took him YEARS to get out lol. From the middle of the Korean War to when he 1st appeared. From 1951-53 to I965 haha, and marvel has a sliding timescale so it gets longer every year.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Peterlane
It took him YEARS to get out lol.

Are you talking about when he first got his powers?

Digi
Take me Happy Dance

I have no idea what this means.

Well the wet cement PIS incident really should not have happened, Cain should've either floated or just break out. He's heavy but he has been shown floating and swimming in water and he has been completely immobilized twice by Iceman and he broke out easily. Really wouldn't put it past him breaking out of the ground.

Swimming in water isn't swimming in cement. And it happened, and hasn't really been disproven since then, unless you can tell me something I don't know. Until then, saying "PIS" doesn't change anything. I wouldn't put it past him either, tbh, but I can only go off of what I see in the comics.

srug

Peterlane
Are you talking about when he first got his powers?

Yup. It took him years. And dont say it took 10-12 years for his powers to manifest

Ptr_Grifin
Swimming in water isn't swimming in cement. And it happened, and hasn't really been disproven since then, unless you can tell me something I don't know. Until then, saying "PIS" doesn't change anything. I wouldn't put it past him either, tbh, but I can only go off of what I see in the comics.

srug

Thor encased him in molten steel and he broke it within seconds. When he was shown to be swimming, his power kept him afloat.

As for the mountain in Korea, that seems to have been retconned in New Excalibur. After gaining some of the power, he had to fight the previous Juggernaut. Neither of which had full access to the power of the Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
Yup. It took him years. And dont say it took 10-12 years for his powers to manifest

Well technically he wasn't fully powered which is a fact, so yeah.

I have no idea what this means.

srug

I was trying to point out that he can float when needed. Also as I've said he has been encased and immobilized three times that I can recall, twice he instantly broke out and the third time Thor BFR'd him quickly before he had enough time to react.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Thor encased him in molten steel and he broke it within seconds. When he was shown to be swimming, his power kept him afloat.

As for the mountain in Korea, that seems to have been retconned in New Excalibur. After gaining some of the power, he had to fight the previous Juggernaut. Neither of which had full access to the power of the Juggernaut.

Odd...

Ptr_Grifin
How so?

Wei Phoenix
We pretty much said the same thing at the same time.

Well technically he wasn't fully powered which is a fact, so yeah.

I was trying to point out that he can float when needed. Also as I've said he has been encased and immobilized three times that I can recall, twice he instantly broke out and the third time Thor BFR'd him quickly before he had enough time to react.

Eternal Idol

wink

That was enchanted cement.... whistling

Ptr_Grifin
Spider-Man + Cement = WIN.

He KO'd the Hulk with a Cement Truck.

Parmaniac
Spider-Man + Cement = WIN.

He KO'd the Hulk with a Cement Truck.

yeah Spidey is a BEAST shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.