Loki vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Current SS.

2. Rookie SS.

Who wins?

shokosugi
close fight. but Loki wins.

Loki seems more versatile.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by shokosugi

Loki seems more versatile.

wut

Kris Blaze
Loki.

Truly immortal.

Blanket
Surfer a;teady beat him one ce

Bouboumaster
Surfer.

r0nm0n88
loki cant beat his step-bro, hows he ganna beat surfer

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
loki cant beat his step-bro, hows he ganna beat surfer

He can and has beat Thor.

Prep-Man
i might give this to loki.

r0nm0n88
in all honesty if these guys meet, loki is not beating surfer.

and loki doesnt beat thor in a pure fight.

Merlyn
Factoring in his battle with Bor, Loki ftw.

(Even though he's registered as LESS of a threat that both Doom and Norman, in the latest Secret Files.) lol

Mindset
What battle with Bor?

Merlyn
Originally posted by Mindset
What battle with Bor? Well I guess it wasn't much of a battle, but I was talking about the instance where Loki turned Bor into snow, with the raise of a hand.

kgkg
Surfer

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
Surfer

Naija boy
Surfer

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
in all honesty if these guys meet, loki is not beating surfer.

and loki doesnt beat thor in a pure fight.

Can and has.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki is more powerful in my opinion but I see Silver Surfer as being more effective in an actual fight. I could see Silver Surfer taking it but putting down Loki, will be difficult at the very least. You can take off his damn head and he would put right back on with ease. Dude's ridiculous at times.

Merlyn
For those siding with Surfer; do you see him just... tanking something like this?
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3236/65773836.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/70/45786270.jpg

Personally, I don't.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Merlyn
For those siding with Surfer; do you see him just... tanking something like this?
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3236/65773836.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/70/45786270.jpg

Personally, I don't.

that was bad ass. loki wins.

Kris Blaze
Both can regenerate from ridiculous wounds, but it actually taxes the Surfer to do so. Loki exerted no energy in restoring himself after being decapitated. The Surfer on the other hand spent a lot of energy restoring himself after he was diced up by that mainframe chick in V3. There also the matter of energy attacks being turned against the Surfer. If he were to attack Loki with it, Loki would be able to wield the power cosmic as well.

the Darkone
Loki over these past 5 yrs is climbing to the top of the baddest villains. Loki at one time was owning Sutur can imagine that, I was speechless.

Ambient
It didn't tax him when he was split into atoms by Unilord..

Didn't know loki could control PC dough..

Kris Blaze
Regarding absorption, I was mainly referring to Godstorm where Loki was able to take on the type of energy from the summoned deity after goading it into attacking him. Said creature was beating up Thor.

Originally posted by the Darkone
Loki over these past 5 yrs is climbing to the top of the baddest villains. Loki at one time was owning Sutur can imagine that, I was speechless.

I wouldn't say owning, but hurting at least.

Originally posted by Ambient
It didn't tax him when he was split into atoms by Unilord..

Didn't know loki could control PC dough..

Uni-Lord fight seems to contradict every other single showing throughout the Surfer's comics though.

Tshern
In the story arc where Surtur's armies attacked Earth and Thor, Odin and Loki eventually kicked Surtur down in the end? I think I still own that comic...

Also, what is the name of the story arc where Loki owned Bor? I'd love to see if I can find those comics.

Edit: I think Loki tricked Surtur with illusions of himself in the fight or something.

Kris Blaze
Loki cloned himself and attacked, it harmed Surtur but there's no way he could've won that fight.

Tshern
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Loki cloned himself and attacked, it harmed Surtur but there's no way he could've won that fight.
Oh no, definitely not. I was just wondering whether or not I was thinking about the correct story.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the story arc where Loki turned Bor into snow?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Tshern
Oh no, definitely not. I was just wondering whether or not I was thinking about the correct story.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the story arc where Loki turned Bor into snow?

It was in Thor v3, one of the more recent ones. 11 possibly.

Tshern
Cheers, I suppose I now have two reasons to go look for comics.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It was in Thor v3, one of the more recent ones. 11 possibly. the issue before 600

the Darkone
I'm just saying doing that too a powerful being speaks volumes how powerful, creative Loki is.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tshern

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the story arc where Loki turned Bor into snow? "thor v3" #12. it was also shown again in #600.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by the Darkone
the issue before 600

599?

janus77
Surfer FTW.

if need be, he can cast illusions too and fight on the astral plane.

Surfer's also beaten dimensional gods, so he has pretty uber damagesoak and power output.

Lord Feron
Tough fight... SS takes it but bleeds... um ... silvery blood and lots of it.

Colossus-Big C
loki

reality warping>Molecular manipulation

Prep-Man
Still Loki.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
loki

reality warping>Molecular manipulation loki is a sorcerer, he doesnt warp reality

Colossus-Big C
magic can cause reality warping
just like cosmic power can cause molecular manip

just like cosmic power can cause molecular manip magic can go around the laws of physics but it's not considered reality warping

Sethos
Every close fight. Thor has beat this Loki before so I dont c y Sufer couldnt do the same. Yes Sufer can withstand high amount of fire power n magic.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
magic can go around the laws of physics but it's not considered reality warping just look at chthon and scarlet witch

kgkg
Loki beating Surfer is like Billy beating Scarface.

just look at chthon and scarlet witch scarlet witch was retconned as a reality warper and not a sorcerer.

Bouboumaster
Current Surfer would murder Loki

janus77
Wanda >>>>>>>>>>>> Odin (yes, I knew that sentence belonged somewhere ...!)

her affecting reality is totally different to what modest illusions Loki can muster up.

Surfer for the win ... Loki's luck just turned really bad no

The Nuul
just like cosmic power can cause molecular manip

I looked it up in my AD&D manual and I didnt magic users having reality warping spells.

Lord Feron
Rookie SS mwould lose after a decent fight. Current im, not sure what loki was before he got "killed" by Void. Anyway Surfer would win in the current match me thinks.

Colossus-Big C
chthon warped the planet when he possed quicksilver they directly called him a reality warper unless thats a retcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.