Vulcan vS Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Fight in Madison Square Garden

The strongest ketchup blob there is or the Omega level whiner?

Peterlane
Vulcan rapes

Survivor19
Rulk absorbs Vulcan, then spits him out and kills.

KingD19
No, you mean, Rulk absorbs Vulcan's energy, then Vulcan, being an Omega Level Energy Manipulator absorbs it right back. They go on like this for several minutes before they remember that they hate everybody, then they go on a rampage, only to be stopped by an invention Beast made up like 10 minutes ago.

thanos-prime
vulcan would kill him with the energy he absorbed

Digi
Originally posted by KingD19
No, you mean, Rulk absorbs Vulcan's energy, then Vulcan, being an Omega Level Energy Manipulator absorbs it right back. They go on like this for several minutes before they remember that they hate everybody, then they go on a rampage, only to be stopped by an invention Beast made up like 10 minutes ago.

Woah. In a thread so ripe for fail, win like this is hard to come by.

thumb up

Peterlane
Originally posted by KingD19

Beast is no Forge my friend.

Survivor19
Yes, he doesn't have death legs, so what?
KingD19 achieved an epic win here.

guy222
Rulk

KingD19
Thankies my friends, the gems are rare, but they're good when you get em. My inspiration for the Beast thing is how he had a ball of yarn already made just in case something made him go feral(Cassandra Nova attack) And how he'd just recently finished a device that worked on Danger right when he needed it. The rest was just observation, because Rulk and Vulcan hate...well just about everybody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.