Hercules/Sentry vs Thor/Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

who wins.

Peterlane
Sentry soloes

Nihilist
Originally posted by Peterlane
Sentry soloes This act is boring now.

thanos-prime
Sentry soloes doubt it thor could take him but there team does win ares is the weak link

Peterlane
Thor is back to his old levels Sentry could beat him, if it was Odin Force Thor its a different story

Nihilist
Thor is back to his old levels Sentry could beat him, if it was Odin Force Thor its a different story What makes you think he could put Thor down when he hasn't beat anyone near Thor's lvl.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Nihilist
What makes you think he could put Thor down when he hasn't beat anyone near Thor's lvl.

He beat Terrax who is stronger than Classic Thor in 3 seconds. Remember current Thor has no Odin Force anymore, he is severly weakened. If this was Odin Force Thor, it would be a different story, if I was a troll I could make a case on why Rulk BFR Thor and Thor was only able to blind side him or the reason his full Odin Force clash with Bor only left a city block in ruins, but those were badly written stories.

Nihilist
He beat Terrax who is stronger than Classic Thor in 3 seconds. Remember current Thor has no Odin Force anymore, he is severly weakened. If this was Odin Force Thor, it would be a different story, if I was a troll I could make a case on why Rulk BFR Thor and Thor was only able to blind side him or the reason his full Odin Force clash with Bor only left a city block in ruins, but those were badly written stories. Terrax, LMFAO is not worth comparing to Thor.

This is classic Thor in this fight not current.

And as for using the Bor fight as a example, Sentry didnt do much damage releasing "1 million exploading suns", hell Nitro possibly did more damage at the start of civil war, guess that put him over them all then.

So you only have Sentry beating a know joober in Terrax.

Peterlane
Terrax, LMFAO is not worth comparing to Thor.

This is classic Thor in this fight not current.

And as for using the Bor fight as a example, Sentry didnt do much damage releasing "1 million exploading suns", hell Nitro possibly did more damage at the start of civil war, guess that put him over them all then.

So you only have Sentry beating a know joober in Terrax.

I said If i was a troll i would bring up poorly written examples like the Bor fight, but now you insits we use them so..... Sentry unleashing his powers destroyed several city blocks compared to Thor and Bor putting all their power into one final clash.

Nihilist
I said If i was a troll i would bring up poorly written examples like the Bor fight, but now you insits we use them so..... Sentry unleashing his powers destroyed several city blocks compared to Thor and Bor putting all their power into one final clash. That's Thor with the Odin Force, this is not.And Thor with the Odin force beat the animated destroyer.

Again other than jobber Terrax, who has he beat for you to think he can take down Thor..

Peterlane
That's Thor with the Odin Force, this is not.And Thor with the Odin force beat the animated destroyer.

Again other than jobber Terrax, who has he beat for you to think he can take down Thor..

Odin Force Thor> Classic Thor, please make it more specific that we are usuing certain characters.

Who has Odin Force Thor beat to make you think he can beat Sentry? He beat Balder the Brave as the destroyer? lol and they barely destroyed a cage, he lost to Red Hulk and blind sided him, like a coward and with all the Odin Force and Bor Force only managed to destroy a city block.

Sentry beat Ultron and the Collective, and stalemated WWH who is stronger than Rulk, who beat the shit out of Odin Force Thor.

I usually ignore bad writing to use in arguments because Rulk is walking BS and the Odin Force not destroyin more than a city block is BS, but because almost everyone hates Sentry they tend to use all his bad showing and shitty writing and disregard the others, well Odin Force Thor has had more terrible showings than good.

Mindset

Sentry beat Ultron and the Collective He had help beating Ultron, and it wasn't classic Ultron either.

He only temporarily bfred the Collective.

The Nuul
Classic Thor feats > current Sentry feats.

Sentry couldn't even beat Blue Marvel and he currently doesn't have any crazy feats.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Mindset
He had help beating Ultron, and it wasn't classic Ultron either.

He only temporarily bfred the Collective.

He stalemated him and flew the rest of the energy into the sun, thats not a bfr.

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul
Classic Thor feats > current Sentry.

Sentry couldn't even beat Blue Marvel and he doesn't currently have any crazy feats.

The part where he koed BM from Orbit begs to differ. Good day sir and surviving being wiped out of existence by Morgan Lefay is a crazy feat.

blue_beast
ares is really a non factor here he is too weakto fight in this category he always gets his butt handed to him recently lost towar machine and to the x-men he is a joke sorry

team 1 wins

Mindset
He stalemated him and flew the rest of the energy into the sun, thats not a bfr. That's exactly what a bfr is...

Nihilist
Odin Force Thor> Classic Thor, please make it more specific that we are usuing certain characters.
Common sense tells you its not current Odin force Thor as he is depowered.And its arguable classic Thor has more/greater feats than Odin force Thor.

1. Beating the destroyer and taking its disgenaration beam(who is over Sentry)
2. Killing Bor who is over Sentry
3. He is 1 for 1 with Rulk and Rulk said if Hulk hadnt of stopped Thor the second time they fought he would of killed him.
4. He destroyed Iron man far easier than Sentry did.
5. While weak he beat a super Skrull who had the power of Titania,Thundra,Volcana and Battleaxe aswell as the Skrull having the Stormbreaker.

The weakest Ultron ever, collective wasnt impressive all he did was beat the Alpha chumps and some metas for the Avengers, WW Hulk has no feats to pit him above Rulk

Again using the scale of desTruction is lame as a example, less powerful people have destroyed more, Odin and Thanos only destroyed some building in Asgard.

bbrem123
weakest ultron ever? why because sentry could beat her?

collective was a beast too...how can you just disregard these showings

just because they dont have many feats doesnt mean they are not powerful

all off sentrys good showing get turned around to be bad showings some how...just cuz people dont like the character

Peterlane
Common sense tells you its not current Odin force Thor as he is depowered.And its arguable classic Thor has more/greater feats than Odin force Thor.
Read my earlier post I know Thor was depowered back to his old classic level as him and Dr Strange put it. Odin Force Thor> Classic

1. Sentry> Current Destroyer unless you prove Current Destroyer is at it's old levels
2. Based on feats Bor's full power could only destroy a city block. Sentry>Bor based on feats
3. That doesn't change the fact he got pwned then had to blind side Rulk to even gain leverage, cowardly
4. Iron-Man didn't put on a fight
5. After she pounded the shit out of him.

Ultron still managed to solo the Avengers. It was weak compared to others but stronger than the Conquest one.

Collective had the remaining energies from M-Day, not weak at all. It soloed Alpha flight with ease.

WWH soloing earth puts him above Rulk. When Rulk almost destroyes the east coast let me know

The amount of thing s you destroy using full power is a feat. You say Sentry in a badly written story was barely stronger than civil war Nitro, I say Odin Force Thor and Bor in a badly written fight barely destroy a city block. If I am in the wrong so are you.

The fact that Sentry has more good feats to ratio than Odin Force Thor puts him above him right? I don't belive it personally but thats what people do on KMC.

Peterlane
Originally posted by bbrem123

all off sentrys good showing get turned around to be bad showings some how...just cuz people dont like the character

Evrything you put is correct. If people don't like a character they disregard the good feats, but someone like Thor who is loved, has terrible feats, they will argue it and call it bad writing.

Personally I belive Odin Force Thor> Sentry but the feats and showings don't put it that way.

Nihilist

all off sentrys good showing get turned around to be bad showings some how...just cuz people dont like the character Like peole have stated Sentry had help against She-Ultron, and this version of Ultron did nothing to put him over any other Utron's.

Collective beat nobody that was within Thor's power range at all.

I dont hate Sentry, he just gets overhyped.And every time he has a bad showing the excuse of "he wasnt going all out" is used.

Peterlane
Like peole have stated Sentry had help against She-Ultron, and this version of Ultron did nothing to put him over any other Utron's.

Collective beat nobody that was within Thor's power range at all.

I dont hate Sentry, he just gets overhyped.And every time he has a bad showing the excuse of "he wasnt going all out" is used.

The he wasn't going all out is always said on panel though. ALWAYS!! Thats why it's a viable excuse.

Tell me why Odin Force Thor could only detroy a city block with his full pwer?

bbrem123
sentry and void are the same person...so sentry technically should be able to destroy thor...cuz all thor could do when the void was coming was sit there and wait to die

Nihilist

1.The Destroyer displayed the same abilities as it did as the classic version like the disgeneration beam

2.You have got to be kidding,right.Bor was killed by Thor using the Odin force and destroying his hammer in the process.Senty has been knocked around and put down by far lesser people than a Odin force Thor.

3.It's not a blind side seeing as Rulk took Thor's hammer full on in the first fight, he just didnt underestimate him second time round.

4.Because he didnt get chance, he just got destroyed because Thor wasnt holding back anymore.

5. Duh, he was weak.An still after pounding him as you say, he still won unlike Sentry got burned out and collapsed in a bloody heap after fightinh Hulk.

How was it stronger than the conquest Ultron? He took over the entire Phalanx instantly and imprison all of Kree space and was only defeated by Warlock and Phyla chanelling millions of souls to power her quantum bands

Exactly, Alpha Flight

He beat only meta humans, anybody of a decent lvl he struggled with.

Hulk was in "Worldbreaker" when he started to destroy the east coast, Sentry didnt fight Hulk in WB mode, he fought him before.And him destroying the coast wasnt just down to strength his energy release as well, you can see the energy coming through the ground where it starts to break up.

Im not using destruction feats as a indictator, you are.Im just giving examples of how using them using stupid.

And he has A LOT more worse feats, and thing go on a average of how the are constantly portrayed

batdude123

I just think it's funny how all of Sentry's "good" feats that everyone brings up are from YEARS ago, yet people just can't seem to get over how shitty Sentry is portrayed nowadays.

Face it, Sentry has dropped in status considerably.

Nihilist
The he wasn't going all out is always said on panel though. ALWAYS!! Thats why it's a viable excuse.

Tell me why Odin Force Thor could only detroy a city block with his full pwer?
So it's stated he wasnt going all out against Ulton when he had help, or Blue Marvel,Collective.

Yet with one hammer blow he split the entier region Dahran in Africa

Peterlane
1.The Destroyer displayed the same abilities as it did as the classic version like the disgeneration beam

2.You have got to be kidding,right.Bor was killed by Thor using the Odin force and destroying his hammer in the process.Senty has been knocked around and put down by far lesser people than a Odin force Thor.

3.It's not a blind side seeing as Rulk took Thor's hammer full on in the first fight, he just didnt underestimate him second time round.

4.Because he didnt get chance, he just got destroyed because Thor wasnt holding back anymore.

5. Duh, he was weak.An still after pounding him as you say, he still won unlike Sentry got burned out and collapsed in a bloody heap after fightinh Hulk.

1. Just because they displayed the same abilities doesn't mean they are on the same level. Odin Force Thor has the same abilities as Classic Thor but he is way stronger

2. Bor was killed by a block busting attack, a bunch of dynamite can block bust.

3. Thor blind sided Rulk when he was pre-occupied with Hulk, Rulk didn't know Thor was comming back.

4. Sentry was holding back agains't Iron Man.

5. WWH>>Fat female Super Skrull based on feats

Ultron used his intellect and the fact that phalanx respected him, to take over the Kree. He didn't solo them or anything

Exactly, Alpha Flight
Alpha flight with Snow-Bird who is arguably as strong as classic Thor

Like who? He knocked the shit out of Herc who held manhatten island together, raped Zom Dr Strange, resisted telepathy from Xavier.

Worldbreaker got taken out by a space laser. Space Laser>WWH= Sentry>Odin Force block busting Thor

I said by ratio Sentry has more good feats than Thor. Ratio is different, if Sentry has 64 good feats to 100 bad feats its still better than Odin Force Thors 1 good feat to 10 bad ones

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123
I just think it's funny how all of Sentry's "good" feats that everyone brings up are from YEARS ago, yet people just can't seem to get over how shitty Sentry is portrayed nowadays.

Same with Thor. All his good feats are from years ago, it doesn't stop people from using them. He gets beat the crap out of by Rulk, the same RUlk that can't harm A-Bomb, he uses his full power and only destroys a city block....

Peterlane
So it's stated he wasnt going all out against Ulton when he had help, or Blue Marvel,Collective.

Yet with one hammer blow he split the entier region Dahran in Africa

One high feat to all his low feats. If we can nitpick Thors high feats and disregard his regular getting beat up by Rulk and passing out while using his power on a planetary scale or using his full power and only destroying a city block level then the same can be done to Sentry.

bbrem123

when have they said he was depowered? It doesnt make a difference when it happenen

batdude123
when have they said he was depowered? It doesnt make a difference when it happenen

No, I'm not saying he was depowered. I'm saying the way he's portrayed now versus years ago is significantly lower.

KingD19
I like how you said he snuck Black Marvel from orbit, and that ko'd him. You forget to mention how BM effortlessly knocked him into orbit, ko'ing him in the process. And he divebombed him, while he was whooping everyone else on the Avenger's like they were his step kids. And even after that, Sentry fell over in pain from the hit.

Nihilist
1. Just because they displayed the same abilities doesn't mean they are on the same level. Odin Force Thor has the same abilities as Classic Thor but he is way stronger

The Destroyer is just an armour that's all, it has the same abilities no matter who is in it.It's never a diiferent version of armour

He was killed by a hammer blow from Thor channeling the Odin force which destroyed the hammer,the hammer is rarely broken from such attacks irrc it has only been broken from Thor using stuff like the godblast with the hammer being re-enforced

So, like i said he took a full hammer blow before with no effect.This time he only threw the hammer at him, irrc Thor stated he underestimated him first time, so even if Rulk saw it coming he still wouldn't be able to stand up to it.

Bullshit

The Skrull beat Beta ray bill, who is arguably on the lvl of guys Hulk struggled against, and the Skrull could only be stopped by Thor dropping asgard on her.

He resisted them trying to take over him and over powered them with just his essance willpower

Exactly, Alpha Flight

Not at all.

You mean Herc who didn't want to fight Hulk and was trying to tell him the whole time that they wanted to help him.

Zom Strange has nothing to back him up as a power house and Hulk only was able to beat Zom/Strange after he stopped wrecking th Hulk to s worry about the "little people"

And has xavier ever mind raped Thor.

My god are you this bad.

Sentry does not have more good feats than classic Thor, what "bad feats does Odin force Thor have ? let me guess only destroying a few block against Bor...pathetic.

He split a entire region in half with one hit, some the power of 1 million exploding suns cant do.

bbrem123
No, I'm not saying he was depowered. I'm saying the way he's portrayed now versus years ago is significantly lower.

i agree...but it doesnt take away the fact that he still did these things...yes he has low showings lately...but they still show how every other hero is terrified by him even with his low showings

his power set gets bigger and bigger with each showing too...which obviously proves he hasnt shown his full potential yet

Nihilist
One high feat to all his low feats. If we can nitpick Thors high feats and disregard his regular getting beat up by Rulk and passing out while using his power on a planetary scale or using his full power and only destroying a city block level then the same can be done to Sentry.

What low feats of Thor, because classic Thor's high feats far outweigh his low ones.As do Odin force Thor's.

And you keep banging on about destroying shit like " only a city block" splitting a region on half far out strips that.

When has Sentry's Million suns effected anything greater than a few city block(which he passed/burned out doing) let alone planetary scale.

zeel
Evrything you put is correct. If people don't like a character they disregard the good feats, but someone like Thor who is loved, has terrible feats, they will argue it and call it bad writing.

Personally I belive Odin Force Thor> Sentry but the feats and showings don't put it that way.

Yes, yes we all know peter. Thor has such low feats.

I mean how can they compare with the mighty sentry. embarrasment

Peterlane
I give up, you can't argue with people so biased and filled with hate for one character that when a character they love is in the same position totally disregard it.

the Darkone
Thor will absorb sentry powers within seconds, Classic Thor or any Thor will rape Sentry, any day of the week.

To say Sentry can beat the Destroyer you are complete ignorant, the Destroyer who ever is control it and know who to us it's powers can kill Skyfathers level beings, it was design to fight Celestails.

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor will absorb sentry powers within seconds, Classic Thor or any Thor will rape Sentry, any day of the week.

To say Sentry can beat the Destroyer you are complete ignorant, the Destroyer who ever is control it and know who to us it's powers can kill Skyfathers level beings, it was design to fight Celestails.

Where did I say Sentry could beat the Destroyer armor quotes or stfu

The Nuul
This... 1. Sentry> Current Destroyer unless you prove Current Destroyer is at it's old levels.

You're trolling.

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm at some of the horrible stupidity stated here. It's just so, so, so, stupid....for lack of a better word.

Team 2 wins. Thor being the most powerful and having the greater versatility makes up for Ares being his partner. Plus, his not a total waste. He can occupy Hercules for a time.

cmack
team 1 ares is a serious weak link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.