Osborn vs. Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Ok, i do realise than pit mr J against Norman's 'Iron Patriot' incarnation will be utter spite. So, this is:
Joker vs. Green Goblin

Goblin is on crime spree in Gotham city, and Joker takes that as personal offense, since Goblin is ripping off his trademark laugh. That means war.

Green Goblin: standard equip.
Joker: 1 month prep.
Battle in Gotham city.
Result?

Parmaniac
1 month prep?!?! Joker 9/10

Survivor19
geek
Ok, make it 2 weeks.
Also, it's empty city for all purposes of Joker's established contacts. He has empty hands and 2 weeks to come up with something against GG.

Peterlane
pumpkin bomb ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
geek
Ok, make it 2 weeks.
Also, it's empty city for all purposes of Joker's established contacts. He has empty hands and 2 weeks to come up with something against GG.

But then what sense makes prep time at all? confused

Survivor19
It is Joker. I trust him to do the work.
P.S. Pumpking bombs are great. But so is Joker Venom.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Peterlane
pumpkin bomb ftw

In a H2H fight yeah but not in this scenario.

Raptor22
this is a tough call. while their genius and utter lunacy are both pretty close goblin has his board better tech and physical advantages while joker has home field which is huge and prep. id give joker 6/10. also i wonder what affect the joker venom added to the goblin syrum would have on norman. it would be cool to see imo.

occultdestroyer
I'm pretty sure Joker Venom will affect Green Goblin.

BUSTER1
Osborn without a doubt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.