Thor (Blood and Thunder) vs Sentry (WWH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
WHO WINS?

Peterlane
Thor. Also reported for spite thread and flamebait

Nihilist
Originally posted by Peterlane
Thor. Also reported for spite thread and flamebait Whats spite about it, Sentry stalemate WWH who went through most of Marvel earth and Thor beat the Infinty watch, Surfer and Strange.

You said Sentry could match classic Thor's showings.

This is both at high end showings.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Nihilist
Whats spite about it, Sentry stalemate WWH who went through most of Marvel earth and Thor beat the Infinty watch, Surfer and Strange.

You said Sentry could match classic Thor's showings.

When did I say that? I said if we are going to use Sentry's low end feats as his regular powerlevel the we can use ODIN-FORCE Thors low-end feats which out number his high-end feats and by ratio is higher than Sentry's

Spite thread is spite

Merlyn
Thor.

Nihilist
When did I say that? I said if we are going to use Sentry's low end feats as his regular powerlevel the we can use ODIN-FORCE Thors low-end feats which out number his high-end feats and by ratio is higher than Sentry's

Spite thread is spite

taken from the Herc/Sentry vs Thor/Ares thread

Sentry soloes

Thor is back to his old levels Sentry could beat him, if it was Odin Force Thor its a different story

Peterlane
Blood and Thunder Thor isn't classic Thor

Nihilist
Blood and Thunder Thor isn't classic Thor Yes it is, he was just in warrior madness mode, which is just him isane /pissed off under his own power.

Peterlane
Yes it is, he was just in warrior madness mode, which is just him isane /pissed off under his own power.

Which isn't Classic Thor.
I could say World Breaker Mode is the same as WWH who Sentry stalemated.

Nihilist
Which isn't Classic Thor.
I could say World Breaker Mode is the same as WWH who Sentry stalemated. It's under his own power, which he demonstrated whilst he battled the others.You can prove this isnt classic Thor, that he had some external power up???

Hulk went WB after he fought Sentry and after he found out Miek killed his wife.

There is no on panel showing of Sentry fighting a WB Hulk, but there is on panel proof of WM Thor fighting others.So while you are just speculating, i am using on panel proof.

Parmaniac
It's under his own power, which he demonstrated whilst he battled the others.You can prove this isnt classic Thor, that he had some external power up???

Hulk went WB after he fought Sentry and after he found out Miek killed his wife.

There is no on panel showing of Sentry fighting a WB Hulk, but there is on panel proof of WM Thor fighting others.So while you are just speculating, i am using on panel proof.

I think his point is that classic Thor is not pissed off and holding back while B&T isn't, same goes there for WWH and WB Hulk, WB had the same amount of Space Radiation and maybe was pissed off at the same level but without holding back like WWH in the way that he won't hurt innocents.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think his point is that classic Thor is not pissed off and holding back while B&T isn't, same goes there for WWH and WB Hulk, WB had the same amount of Space Radiation and maybe was pissed off at the same level but without holding back like WWH in the way that he won't hurt innocents. But WM Thor is still classic Thor just insane/pissed off.

WW Hulk was more pissed and not holding back against Sentry and was more angry than any other Hulk, and Sentry did not fight Worldbreaker Hulk, whilst WM Thor did fight Surfer and co.

Thats why its Sentry from WWH#5 and Blood and Thunder Thor.

Parmaniac
But WM Thor is still classic Thor just insane/pissed off.

WW Hulk was more pissed and not holding back against Sentry and was more angry than any other Hulk, and Sentry did not fight Worldbreaker Hulk, whilst WM Thor did fight Surfer and co.

Thats why its Sentry from WWH#5 and Blood and Thunder Thor.

hm yeah but the "just insane" part is not actually JUST there's a big difference between someone who holds back and someone who's extremely pissed and going all out.

To the WB Hulk pissed off level, well it's arguable because it seemed that Banner turned back into the Hulk because he was extremely enraged by what that Beetle had done and then we had an WB Hulk who was just savage and going all out again, not like the military strategist that WWH was, who in a way was holding back cause he only wanted to hurt (not kill) the responsable ones (he was always saying: never stop let them pay, so he was not really willing to kill them but etremely pissed off).

but I think that's what Peterlane meant, not saying that I cosign this but he actually got a point here imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.