Vgspn #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
I had another idea. Its been done before, but not with the characters I plan to use on it. I'll probably make one of these every week, since there's a lot I can do with it.

The first one of these is a Basketball game.

Team Deva:
Mario
Sly
Rayman

Team Legan:
Kirby
Ambipom
Vexx

To keep this simple, none of the characters can attack opponents. Foul's don't happen either.

Captain Falcon is the Referee, he makes sure that nobody gets attacked.

Merc'd
hmmm.... im not sure who wins, but i think kirby could just suck the ball out of the air mid-shot and then team 1 would have to resort to dunks which would give team 2 an advantage

MooCowofJustice
Kirby's suction has a limited range. But he does make a good point guard. Then again, so does Rayman.

SuperLuigi
mario has hops. therefore his team wins. kirby is too small to be effective in basketball.

MooCowofJustice
Kirby can Fly and inhale pretty much anything.

SuperLuigi
he can float not fly. and he is still smaller than the basketball how will this help him?

MooCowofJustice
No, he can fly indefinitely. It's that way in every Kirby game except Kirby 64: Crystal Shards.

He inhales enemies twice, possibly even three times his size.

XanatosForever
Team Legan is disqualified after Kirby swallows one too many balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.