Thor n' Thanos vs Cable & The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
All combatants completely depowered.

They fight In Daylight In the streets of San Francisco

They are 100 yards apart. Bloodlust is on.

Mindset
Cable solos.

Shoots them both in the head.

Peterlane
Cable mind rapes

Mindset
Peter will you be my friend?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Mindset
Peter will you be my friend?

Sure why not big grin

kgkg
Cable

Bouboumaster
Thanos eats team 2 alive

psycho gundam
thanos can't be killed still, death's decree isn't a power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 easily.

Blanket
Does Thanos's size count as power? What about Cable being all robotty?

Survivor19
This thread is all wrong.
I cannot imagine powerless Thanos at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on. They are powerless? Holy shit, I completely missed that part.

Time to re evaluate my answer.

Thor even while powerless is above natural human strength. He is still around 6 feet and seven inches tall, has bones several times denser than humans and weighs almost 700 pounds. Hence why even when depowered, when pushed he has shown superhuman strength and has been able to rip through metal and so on without a problem.

Thanos own size should contribute to him some above average strength I would guess. His as tall as Thor and weighs almost a ton as I recall.

Silver Surfer is a pacifist but he can fight to an extent. Cable is obviously the hardest to put down on Team 2. Thor though has a lot more experience, and is an excellent fighter himself. He beat the crap out of Grog the God Crusher while powerless. I say he can take down Cable but Cable is extremely smart, an excellent fighter.

I have no idea how a powerless Thanos would be like outside that guess or how he would interact in a powerless fist fight.

Xplosive
Team 2.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor even while powerless is above natural human strength. He is still around 6 feet and seven inches tall, has bones several times denser than humans and weighs almost 700 pounds. Hence why even when depowered, when pushed he has shown superhuman strength and has been able to rip through metal and so on without a problem.

Thanos own size should contribute to him some above average strength I would guess. His as tall as Thor and weighs almost a ton as I recall.

Silver Surfer is a pacifist but he can fight to an extent. Cable is obviously the hardest to put down on Team 2. Thor though has a lot more experience, and is an excellent fighter himself. He beat the crap out of Grog the God Crusher while powerless. I say he can take down Cable but Cable is extremely smart, an excellent fighter.

I have no idea how a powerless Thanos would be like outside that guess or how he would interact in a powerless fist fight.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I have no idea how a powerless Thanos would be like outside that guess or how he would interact in a powerless fist fight. Thanos is also an excellent hand to hand fighter trained gamora with them all being powerless there team is the most skilled

Kris Blaze
So we've got Thor, with his thousands and thousands of years of fighting. When he was a child, Thor was still the most skilled fighter in all of Asgard. Then there's Thanos, who trained Gamora, fights through planets for sports and so on.

And these two face off against Cable, who had a rough childhood and grew up fighting. And Norrin! who was like a scientist before he got his super powers and has like never, ever displayed any kind of pure skill.

shiv
And They are 100 yards apart in a populated city Full of Things they can use.

The Combatants are in a populated busy city district.

They have the freedom to appropriate services and items accessible to Regular Humans legally or illegally for personal use during the fight.

Blanket
Originally posted by shiv
And They are 100 yards apart in a populated city Full of Things they can use. A city full of Things?

Peterlane
Cable uses a pistol and kills them all with head shots....Thor with a gun...LMAO

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

And these two face off against Cable, who had a rough childhood and grew up fighting. laughing out loud

You can't be serious.

That's all the credit you're giving Cable, he had a rough childhood?

Peterlane
laughing out loud

You can't be serious.

That's all the credit you're giving Cable, he had a rough childhood?

Dude hasn't read X-Force

cmack
thanos nd thor are huge and excellent fighters, they win

shiv
Originally posted by Blanket
A city full of Things?

mhmm

"h_hyyes."

Survivor19
To thread starter:
Are weapons permitted here? necause if 'yes', Thanos wins. If 'no', his team still wins...

Peterlane
Cable headshot all of them if weapons are allowed

Survivor19
Too bad he won't do it, since Thanos will blow the hell outta opposing team first. HIS weapons are the best.

shiv
Originally posted by Survivor19
To thread starter:
Are weapons permitted here? necause if 'yes', Thanos wins. If 'no', his team still wins...

As long as any standard weaponry on their body is equal to regular human weaponry in our world.

For Example if Punisher were in this thread his boot knife and gun and whatever standard weaponry he has on his body would be allowed

But a High Powered Shield Issue Lazer Rifle is not standard weaponry for Castle and is also not available to regular humans on our world.

So no No cosmic cubes. Thor has Mjolinir. It is his standard weaponry but for this battle it is completely depowered. Its just a perfectly weighted hammer without structural flaws

Surfer has his board. Its standard equipment for him But in this fight its simply a lightweight perfectly constructed unbreakable surfboard

Thanos does not have the IG.

Cable has all his normal functions He cannot live without 50% of his body.

He can still form moving parts as this is neccessary for his survival. He can not however form gravimetric shields or an image inducer but he can access telecomunications as these fall under services accessible to the average human.

Simmillarly Thanos retains his height and muscle mass but not his superhuman density.

For Thanos Superman is a good example when depowered Superman retains his kryptonian dna but not his invulnerability super speed rapid healing xtra senses etc

Mindset
Does Cable keep his superstrength?

Peterlane

It's not part of his powers

shiv

lol I know this is a trick Question.

Mindset
Have you ever made love to a man?

That is a Trick(sterpriest) question.

Survivor19
Infinity Gauntlet is not his standart equipment.

From the other hands, his shields, teleportation arrays, etc, etc, are. They are technological. He also has an arsenal of various guns and weaponry...

Peterlane

From the other hands, his shields, teleportation arrays, etc, etc, are. They are technological. He also has an arsenal of various guns and weaponry...

Read OP he is depowered. If Ironman is depowered you don't say he still gets his armor because its tech.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blanket
A city full of Things? Things they can use.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Peterlane
It's not part of his powers

Read OP he is depowered. If Ironman is depowered you don't say he still gets his armor because its tech.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.

Peterlane
Cable's strength is because of training not mutant abilities or tech. If you want to be that picky, since they are truly depowered none of them can think or walk...its a tie

Creshosk
Cable's strength is because of training not mutant abilities or tech. If you want to be that picky, since they are truly depowered none of them can think or walk...its a tie He trained to have superhuman strength? Right... This is DBZ we'll go for that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Survivor19
I did not knew Technoorganic virus was not tech.

Creshosk
I did not knew Technoorganic virus was not tech. It says right in the name of it.. organic. stick out tongue

Peterlane
I did not knew Technoorganic virus was not tech.

It's bio-organic but if he was depowered he would die in an instant lol. Because the virus would take over.

Creshosk
It's bio-organic but if he was depowered he would die in an instant lol. Because the virus would take over. bioorganic is redundant.

Its technoorganic. little nanobots.

You're right without the TK to keep it at bay, it wins... against cable.

I'm not sure if the techno virus can effect asgardians, titans and whatever norin's speicies is... him most likely though...

Survivor19
Let's not bring nanobots here. They give me shiver.

TO virus was able to affect a lot of beings. Drax comes to mind quickly. I'd say if he is succeptible, Thanos would be as well.

Peterlane
The only one known to be immune to it is Majik, Collosus' sister

Creshosk
Let's not bring nanobots here. They give me shiver.

TO virus was able to affect a lot of beings. Drax comes to mind quickly. I'd say if he is succeptible, Thanos would be as well. Um... tie as they're all killed by the TO virus?

Or would the last team left standing win.. thus team 1 by default?

Survivor19
Meh. Any soulsword wielder is protected by that nifty armor.

Peterlane
Meh. Any soulsword wielder is protected by that nifty armor.

True dat

Creshosk
The only one known to be immune to it is Majik, Collosus' sister And Hope.

Peterlane
Yes she's sure been around Cable alot, but he was still keeping the Virus in check with what little TK he had

shiv
It's bio-organic but if he was depowered he would die in an instant lol. Because the virus would take over.

Originally posted by Creshosk
bioorganic is redundant.

Its technoorganic. little nanobots.

You're right without the TK to keep it at bay, it wins... against cable.

I'm not sure if the techno virus can effect asgardians, titans and whatever norin's speicies is... him most likely though...

here..

Cable has all his normal functions He cannot live without 50% of his body.

He can still form moving parts as this is neccessary for his survival. He can not however form gravimetric shields or an image inducer but he can access telecomunications as these fall under services accessible to the average human.

The T-O isn't a factor here Cable retains use of functions neccessary to keep him alive and standing on two feet.

Also

Scientists ihaven't invented such a nanovirus yet And If they have we don't know about it.. Therefore in accordance with the guidelines, a weapon unaccessible to the average guy/girl on the street is off limits in this Battle.

Survivor19
Well, then i'll go with Mindset's statement.
Cable shoots everybody in the head.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So we've got Thor, with his thousands and thousands of years of fighting. When he was a child, Thor was still the most skilled fighter in all of Asgard. Then there's Thanos, who trained Gamora, fights through planets for sports and so on.

And these two face off against Cable, who had a rough childhood and grew up fighting. And Norrin! who was like a scientist before he got his super powers and has like never, ever displayed any kind of pure skill. Pretty Much. Either Thor or Thanos Solo based on strength (physical mass even while depowered) and fighting experience. Plus, Thanos has his tech advantages even when depowered... teleportation, shields, guns (force block) etc etc

doomsday49
without powers?!! lmao!!

thanos rapes cable and bronze surfer and then punch thor on the back of the head for wearing stupid wings on the sides of his face.

Lord Feron
Um... T2 has no chance... T1 is physically larger and fights pretty well and without powers can still easily kill normal people. Also Thanos has his shields, that alone is enough for a winner.

Cable is the only person on team 2 imo. A powerless Surfer? As in just normal norrin rad with no PC? He will get owned with a ***** slap from thor. Cable will do well against Thor but not so much anything at all against thanos. (unless cable brings some serious firepower) \

On a seperate note, It is not within chracter or standard equip for Thanos to have any sort of guns... I mean how often does he use a gun, when he can just point his finger and bam! Anyway.. T1 is a totally unfair stomp.

Ambient
Depowered Surfer would still have that near unbreakable skin, how the heck are they gonna tank that, i mean i know Thanos is a mutant among the eternals and Thors an asgardian but without the power coursing through their bodies they won't have sufficient force damage surfer while Thor and Thanos is still made of flesh..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Ambient
Depowered Surfer would still have that near unbreakable skin, how the heck are they gonna tank that, i mean i know Thanos is a mutant among the eternals and Thors an asgardian but without the power coursing through their bodies they won't have sufficient force damage surfer while Thor and Thanos is still made of flesh..

Yet while he wasn't depowered the "near unbreakable skin" did help him almost dying by some punches from Thanos. Yet Depowered he still retains this same "near unbreakable skin" that will surely stop Thanos this time?

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet while he wasn't depowered the "near unbreakable skin" did help him almost dying by some punches from Thanos. Yet Depowered he still retains this same "near unbreakable skin" that will surely stop Thanos this time?

Isnt thanos depowered as well?

Ambient
And you're absolute sure it was mere punches?? The glowing hands didn't tip you that? And yes he still coated in cosmic glaze, been permanently changed into that..

DarkOdin
And you're absolute sure it was mere punches?? The glowing hands didn't tip you that? And yes he still coated in cosmic glaze, been permanently changed into that..

It still doesn't matter a 700 pound Thor could just choke him or stuff some rock down his throat.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy
Isnt thanos depowered as well?

Yes. Thus the playing field is equal and yet surfer retains the "near unbreakable skin" that isn't really unbreakable?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Yes I know his hands were glowing and thus your saying that is why he was able to penetrate his near unbreakable skin because of the glow in his hands? That bypassed the unbreakable skin? The point is while surfer wasn't depowered Thanos beat up this near unbreakable skin and yet while depowered you feel surfer still maintain suchs skin that clearly isn't even unbreakable?

Naija boy
That is surfers natural skin now. Even when surfer has lost his powers he still retained his cosmic glaze. Whether its actually unbreakable isnt even relevant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is surfers natural skin now. Even when surfer has lost his powers he still retained his cosmic glaze. Whether its actually unbreakable isnt even relevant.

It's relevant because his skin isn't unbreakable as we've seen many times whether he's depowered or normal.

shiv
The silver surfer wouldn't be the silver surfer without his skin.

DarkOdin
The silver surfer wouldn't be the silver surfer without his silver skin.

yup, he would be the naked surfer sick

Survivor19
Surfer does have skivvies. )

Naija boy
It's relevant because his skin isn't unbreakable as we've seen many times whether he's depowered or normal.
ITs not about it being unbreakable, its about whether or not a depowered thanos will be able to do the same thing he did while powered up to a surfer whose skin is at the same level of hardness

KuRuPT Thanosi
ITs not about it being unbreakable, its about whether or not a depowered thanos will be able to do the same thing he did while powered up to a surfer whose skin is at the same level of hardness

Well, I didn't bring up the unbreakable part but did address it. I wasn't aware that the glaze was permanent when the PC is taken away from him. So, who has he fought where he maintained his durability even without the PC. Are you referring to when he fought Hulk?

Ambient
Well, I didn't bring up the unbreakable part but did address it. I wasn't aware that the glaze was permanent when the PC is taken away from him. So, who has he fought where he maintained his durability even without the PC. Are you referring to when he fought Hulk?
There was never any mention of anything unbreakable but i did mention something in the term of "near unbreakable".

Let's see Wonderman in inf. crossover, the planet fall from Demolition and Skaar world, then WWHulk fight + he also showed good display of stregth in there too.. All this his on depowered state...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.