Which is the best couple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Which of these do you think is the best couple? I say Han and Leia..with Luke and Mara as a close second

Slash_KMC
C3PO + R2D2.

truejedi
Daala and Pelleon were pretty cool,

And perhaps Luke and Callista.

Or Luke and Mara.

I dunno... I'm only judging this by if i would actually care if or when something happened to the couple.

To be honest, i'd probably be pretty depressed if something happened to Han or Leia and broke them up, so i'll put them back on there too.

Ms.Marvel
i chose mara and luke because mara was imo the only thing that ultimately made EU luke bearable. she gave new meaning to the phrase "she completes me".

Lord Lucien
I've not read much of the post-RotJ in which Luke and Mara, and Leia and Han are together. Same with Katarn and Jan, though I don't think there's much material including both of them.

Marek and Juno made a good couple for about 20 seconds---then Marek dived in to the Death Star---so they're out.

Revan and Bastila were a cute couple during gameplay, IMO. But that was before they were "together", the cuteness being drawn from the sexual tension and banter.

Sigh... gonna have to say Anakin and Padme. At least from what's seen in AotC, they (or at least the actors) had decent chemistry. Thei scenes on Naboo and the descriptions in the accompanying novel were actually well composed, I felt.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i chose mara and luke because mara was imo the only thing that ultimately made EU luke bearable. she gave new meaning to the phrase "she completes me". Imo, mara was a boring character.

Ms.Marvel
LULULULULULULUL

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/robocop.gif

stick out tongue

nah its all good. everyones entitled to their opinion... >.>

Wolverine2179
She is eye candy though, good eye candy and she wasn't a useless character like juno eclipse and galen marek.

Ms.Marvel
yeah, shes hawt. yes

Wolverine2179
rock For sure, just that i never really got into the character hence why i thought she was "boring", the same goes for darth maul and plenty of other characters.

When i get into them, they become entertaining smile

Gideon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i chose mara and luke because mara was imo the only thing that ultimately made EU luke bearable. she gave new meaning to the phrase "she completes me".

+1.

Interesting story, from start to finish. They had a great dynamic. Until that b1tch Lumiya killed her on Traviss's orders.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
sideous and anakin, oh yea.....

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, with me it's hard to choose between Luke and Mara and Han and Leia. I go with Han and Leia mostly because it's the original.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by truejedi
Luke and Callista.

Definately.

Going by the ones on the list, I'll say Galen and Juno. Galen's feelings for her allowed him to come back to the Light after spending almost his entire life in the Dark Side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.