Prime of the Jedi quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HyperClown
Hello, KMC. Can anyone provide me what the exact quote by Lucas saying that the PT Jedi are the prime of the Jedi? I'm trying to make this point on another forum, but the person I'm debating with thinks that by prime, he means that they're better than the OT. I don't have a copy of TPM with me, so I can't verify that. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

~JP~
Try TFN. Might have better luck there.

http://boards.theforce.net/prequel_trilogy/b10669/p1

HyperClown
Thanks, JP.

Slash_KMC
He just says in the AotC commentary that the PT is "The golden age of the Jedi." And he was specifically referring to lightsaber combat.

queeq
Hehehe... that's about it.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Hehehe... that's about it.

Don't make me enter the EU section and make fun of their stuff to make me feel better about the PT...

queeq
I won't.

Stun
loool

queeq
Hehe

sweersa
Thank you. They complained last time when I did my little number there. It is so much fun but I have to be careful. The reactions are priceless when you enter an EU topic and post, "that is EU though!"

Hahaha.

queeq
But it is.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
But it is.

Hahaha, I know and they allow it there! *snickers*

queeq
Up to a point. evil face

Jovan
I believe it's not in the Aotc commentary but on the extra disc of TPM with the little documentary about lightsabre fighting.

queeq
Okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.