Travis runs the Brawl Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Travis Touchdown competes in the Smash Bros. Brawl tournament to kill all contestants one at a time.

Captain Falcon
Starfox
Samus
Link
Ganandorf
Kirby
Pikachu
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Luigi
Mario
Bowser

Will Travis succeed or will he get owned?

ScreamPaste
Owned first match. Falcon nipple spikes him.

SuperLuigi
nope yoshi puts him in an egg. falcon dk and ganondorf super punch while fox spams laser shots, link claw grabs him bowser burns him samus launches him into a pikachu thunder, mario capes him into falling the other way. and when travis grabs the ledge to save himself luigi taunt kicks him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
nope yoshi puts him in an egg. falcon dk and ganondorf super punch while fox spams laser shots, link claw grabs him bowser burns him samus launches him into a pikachu thunder, mario capes him into falling the other way. and when travis grabs the ledge to save himself luigi taunt kicks him.

He fights them one at a time, not at the same time.

Neo Darkhalen
I don't know, if he was lucky I'd say the furthest he could get would be to Ganon, but that would be at a stretch.

SuperLuigi
one at a time. then he dies at falcon. falcon's has great reaction and a spin around falcon punch

Nemesis X
I think that Travis is capable of handling Falcon.

ScreamPaste
Nah, Falcon won't get hit. Driving at 2000 km/h takes a lot of skill. In Brawl cutscenes he's even more impressive. oO

Travis is durable, but Falcon's beefy.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Nah, Falcon won't get hit. Driving at 2000 km/h takes a lot of skill. In Brawl cutscenes he's even more impressive. oO

Travis is durable, but Falcon's beefy.

Falcon isn't using his vehicle so that feat is useless in here.

Just because the man in tights has pex doesn't exactly make him the winner.

ScreamPaste
It proves Falcon is capable of reacting at super-human speed =P

SpadeKing
what kind of gauntlet order is this? bowser last????
all of those other people before yoshi???

anyway he dies at the first fight

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
what kind of gauntlet order is this? bowser last????
all of those other people before yoshi???

anyway he dies at the first fight

You make your gauntlets, I make mine so quit complaining.

As long as Falcon can avoid Travis'es laser sword which I doubt he can do.

ScreamPaste
Falcon's reaction speed is on par with driving around a twisting track at Mach 2. <_< just sayin'.

SpadeKing
sorry too lazy to make a gauntlet, just saying atleast put the easy characters earlier, why take out the best and leave the last line of defense as the worse?

I'm pretty sure Falcon can avoid that, they avoid worse on brawl than just laser swords.

Nemesis X
Travis can dodge and deflect bullets and with any luck he can take the Falcon Punch. I think he has a huge damage soke.

SuperLuigi
falcon punch is a world buster

Sin_Volvagia
This gauntlet is backwards so I'm doing it backwards.

1. Bowser is slow and can't hope to hit his opponent unless he spins with his shell. Easy win for Travis.

2. Mario loses his cape, his dumb Fludd pack, and his fireballs are useless. Travis wins via decapitation.

3. Just like Mario except he goes down faster.

4. Yoshi will be tricky but Travis will figure out that his tongue means trouble. Yoshi gets his tongue cut off and then finished off with powerbomb before getting skewered in the eyes by dual beamswords.

5. Faster than Bowser but not fast enough. Travis wins.

6. As much as I hate this character, Pikachu is a serious threat. His electricity can be devastating and quick attack can help him dodge attacks and confuse Travis. Luckily, the No More hero has stood up to a giant energy beam and has dark-side mode if he gets enough hits in. Travis wins after a good fight.

7. Kirby won't be as tough as Pikachu but his swallowing and Final Cutter (if Travis gets too close) can be problems. Still nothing that can't be handled since Kirby will still have short reach if he gains beam saber abilities. Plus, his stone ability will leave him vulnerable to a charge beam saber attack. Travis wins.

8. Ganondorf is slow and his Brawl incarnation magic other than augmenting his close range moves. He might get Travis with the Wizard's Foot but he's not gonna get far.

9. Link goes down like Death Metal and Skelter Helter. Nothing that Travis hasn't dealt with already.

10. Things have just gone bad. Samus has beam shots, missiles, can avoid attacks via rolling, can pull of a Screw Attack as a surprise, and has the grappling beam which probably won't be cut off by the beam sabers. Plus, the armor can give her enough protection to survive against Travis. If she did lose the armor, she's a much faster opponent with a laser whip that's more lethal than Touchdown's weapons. Travis ends his gauntlet here.

MadMel
the lack of lucas in this thread thoroughly disappoints me mad

also sin, kirby can tank diamond cutting lasers - he's far more durable than pikachu erm

edit - brawl version, nvm -.-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.