Firestorm vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Firestorm
(ronnie)

vs

Vulcan

Peterlane
Firestorm turns him into a pig

Harbinger
Firestorm schools him.

Galan007
ronnie *may* not have power output on vulcan's level - but the power he does have + the creativity/knowledge he gains via professor stein + his overall versatility, would be enough to win. imo.

Branlor Swift
Dooders

carver9
Vulcan.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
ronnie *may* not have power output on vulcan's level - but the power he does have + the creativity/knowledge he gains via professor stein + his overall versatility, would be enough to win. imo. thumb up

Vulcs gets turned into phucking SALT!

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Vulcs gets turned into phucking SALT!
OMEGA LEVEL salt for the win. 10/10.

carver9
Galan...

I disagree. FS is an energy based being, and his appearance doesn't hide it. He would be lunch to someone like Vulcan.

Galan007
Nope. Vulcan would be salt to someone like him. thumb up

carver9
Don't see how though. Vulcan controlled everything from Magic, to energy, to the very atoms inside someone and he was relentless when he did this...no hesitation at all.

Vulcan owns this.

Reflassshh
... And still got beaten by gladiajob.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan owns this. https://d1e0u2actw4eb3.cloudfront.net/meta/src/1383317766391.gif

Warlord
storm

mighty adam
Well since the mods say we debate characters and not powersets. Vulcan will job to firestorm like he jobbed to the king of jobbing gladiator.

ShadowFyre
Didnt firestorm job to...Spiderman? Or do I have my fire characters messed up again?

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
Well since the mods say we debate characters and not powersets. Vulcan will job to firestorm like he jobbed to the king of jobbing gladiator.

Aaaahhh, that makes sense. Gladiator powers are similar to Firestorm.

thumb up.

You all are geniouses.

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
Aaaahhh, that makes sense. Gladiator powers are similar to Firestorm.

thumb up.

You all are geniouses. you are a GENIUS as well. smile my point was the MODS say we debate characters not powersets. That being said gladiator is a beast and should only be beat by Ss. But his a lame who jobbed to cannonball, jobbed to the jolly green giant. Same for vulcan he shouldn't have lost to glads, and its a toss up vs bb.

Golgo13
Firestorn. Either jason or ronnie win.

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
you are a GENIUS as well. smile my point was the MODS say we debate characters not powersets. That being said gladiator is a beast and should only be beat by Ss. But his a lame who jobbed to cannonball, jobbed to the jolly green giant. Same for vulcan he shouldn't have lost to glads, and its a toss up vs bb.

How did he job go Cannonball? He destroyed Cannonball and CB gained a new power during mid battle that allowed him to absorb Gladiator punch and send it back to him. Gladiator still wasn't koed. Lol...did you really bring up Hulk? Hulk track record of ripping through Heralds is next to non.

Your excuses doesn't help your argument. Gladiator willed himself not to be touched by Vulcan and it happened. You might want to re-look at Gladiator fights and stop going by what the haters on the forum posts.

janus77
Psst. Second to none.

Next to none = non-existent stick out tongue.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Didnt firestorm job to...Spiderman? Or do I have my fire characters messed up again?

Jla vs avengers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.