Wonder Woman vs The Growing Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, diana's turn. next enters the instant the previous contestant is in trouble. NOT in order of power . . .

1. black panther
2. spiderman
3. sabertooth
4. carnage
5. steel
6. thunderstrike
7. she-hulk
8. black tarantula
9. gamora w/sword
10. apollo
11. mandarin
12. super skrull

can she clear it or do the numbers pile up to take her out? just the standard gear for diana--bracers + rope.

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
so, diana's turn. next enters the instant the previous contestant is in trouble. NOT in order of power . . .

1. black panther
2. spiderman
3. sabertooth
4. carnage
5. steel
6. thunderstrike
7. she-hulk
8. black tarantula
9. gamora w/sword
10. apollo
11. mandarin
12. super skrull

can she clear it or do the numbers pile up to take her out? just the standard gear for diana--bracers + rope. So she'd appear and then instantly its not a on on one.. or two, or three.or four.. possibly starting as a five on one.

leonidas
Originally posted by Creshosk
So she'd appear and then instantly its not a on on one.. or two, or three.or four.. possibly starting as a five on one.

good to see you back posting. smile

she can one-shot individuals before they team-up. but the instant she does the next comes in. if she doesn't ko the first person, the next comes in the instant that person is in trouble. you may think she ko's the first 5, but can't instantly ko the 6th, so that person will be up when 7 comes in, etc . . .

she has the advantage because she knows where they will appear. they are aware of that though and if they are able, may set up a defense to avoid being one-shotted.

Konton
Clears it IMO.

leonidas
Originally posted by Konton
Clears it IMO.

really? hmm

Konton
really? hmm

Yes.

leonidas
9, 10, 11, 12 should all be up at the same time. that's quite a combo for her to take out solo . . .

Sasaraixx
9, 10, 11, 12 should all be up at the same time. that's quite a combo for her to take out solo . . .

You said that the next person comes in only when the previous person is in trouble. So while she's fighting Gamora, once she gets into trouble, then Apollo jumps in. So then she's only fighting 2 people at that time. Assuming she KO's Gamora soon after, then isn't it just her vs. Apollo, until he gets into trouble? Not really sure what you mean by this.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
You said that the next person comes in only when the previous person is in trouble. So while she's fighting Gamora, once she gets into trouble, then Apollo jumps in. So then she's only fighting 2 people at that time. Assuming she KO's Gamora soon after, then isn't it just her vs. Apollo, until he gets into trouble? Not really sure what you mean by this.

not exactly. she'd beat gamora, i agree. but it wouldn't be that easy. once gamora was in trouble, apollo would show up, making it even more difficult. if you think she can get apollo AND gamora in trouble, mandarin follows instantly. i don't personally think she could take out all 3 of them, but i suppose it is possible, but i doubt she'd ko any of them before skrull came in, at which point it is 4 on 1. i think it possible she can reach the end, i just don't think she can clear it as the numbers advantage would finally catch up to her.

Sasaraixx
not exactly. she'd beat gamora, i agree. but it wouldn't be that easy. once gamora was in trouble, apollo would show up, making it even more difficult. if you think she can get apollo AND gamora in trouble, mandarin follows instantly. i don't personally think she could take out all 3 of them, but i suppose it is possible, but i doubt she'd ko any of them before skrull came in, at which point it is 4 on 1. i think it possible she can reach the end, i just don't think she can clear it as the numbers advantage would finally catch up to her.

I'm not arguing she wins. I'm just saying that the numbers don't necessarily have to work out to 4 against 1. If she has Gamora in trouble and then Apollo jumps in, who is to say that she doesn't first finish off Gamora, who is already weakened, before she turns her attention to Apollo? That would mean that Mandarin wouldn't get tagged in until Apollo was in trouble. Right? So if she fought like that, at most it would be 2 against 1 and that would be much more doable.

If it's just a timed thing and they keep coming in after a certain amount of time, then I guess she'll have to lasso the lot of them stick out tongue

leonidas
I'm not arguing she wins. I'm just saying that the numbers don't necessarily have to work out to 4 against 1. If she has Gamora in trouble and then Apollo jumps in, who is to say that she doesn't first finish off Gamora, who is already weakened, before she turns her attention to Apollo? That would mean that Mandarin wouldn't get tagged in until Apollo was in trouble. Right? So if she fought like that, at most it would be 2 against 1 and that would be much more doable.

If it's just a timed thing and they keep coming in after a certain amount of time, then I guess she'll have to lasso the lot of them stick out tongue

laughing out loud

you're right, it could very well work out that way. once apollo comes in, i don't see her being able to finish off gamora personally, especially with her healing factor and skill. i'd say she has a better chance of getting apollo before mandy steps in.

Creshosk
good to see you back posting. smile

she can one-shot individuals before they team-up. but the instant she does the next comes in. if she doesn't ko the first person, the next comes in the instant that person is in trouble. you may think she ko's the first 5, but can't instantly ko the 6th, so that person will be up when 7 comes in, etc . . .

she has the advantage because she knows where they will appear. they are aware of that though and if they are able, may set up a defense to avoid being one-shotted. Well, I was reasoning that since she can one-shot BP, he's in trouble the instant the match starts. So Spiderman would jump in right away. And so on until there was enough of them that at least the last one to jump in wouldn't start off in "in trouble" status.

leonidas
Well, I was reasoning that since she can one-shot BP, he's in trouble the instant the match starts. So Spiderman would jump in right away. And so on until there was enough of them that at least the last one to jump in wouldn't start off in "in trouble" status.

they need to be placed "in trouble" during the combat. some won't be "in trouble" they'll be simply ko'd, leaving the next person alone, and so on until she gets to someone who can defend or withstand the one-shot. that obviously would vary depending on opinion.

Nihilist
Maybe clears it, unless Super Skrull uses he powers effectively.

Creshosk
they need to be placed "in trouble" during the combat. some won't be "in trouble" they'll be simply ko'd, leaving the next person alone, and so on until she gets to someone who can defend or withstand the one-shot. that obviously would vary depending on opinion. Ah, I understand now. the "in danger" has to pop up after the first time she strikes them?

leonidas
Ah, I understand now. the "in danger" has to pop up after the first time she strikes them?

yes

Sasaraixx
yes

Ah, I see smile

She can clear it maybe then. Gamora is where things start getting interesting cool

leonidas
Ah, I see smile

She can clear it maybe then. Gamora is where things start getting interesting cool

thumb up

Lord Feron
Kind of sucks that alot of these guys can't fly. I would say she clears it but barely. The last 4 give me pause because he won't be offing any of them that quickly.. (i actually havent seen manderin use all his powers in a while not sure about him...)

ColossusGrundy
WW Owns this.

She hulk gives her trouble long enough for WW to size up her outfit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.