Thor vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor (Classic)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Abadass4.jpg

vs.

Vulcan
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/199040-36000-vulcan_super.jpg

Stipulations: Who wins this fight?

Peterlane
Thor wins 7/10, and nice spite thread. I see your butthurt

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Peterlane
Thor wins 7/10, and nice spite thread. I see your butthurt

facepalm

If this is a spite thread then how does Vulcan win 3 fights?

How does Vulcan win even one fight against Thor?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

If this is a spite thread then how does Vulcan win 3 fights?

How does Vulcan win even one fight against Thor?

Then it's a spite thread. You believe Vulcan would get stomped yet you made it. Spite....with a little sprinkle of butthurt

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then it's a spite thread. You believe Vulcan would get stomped yet you made it. Spite....with a little sprinkle of butthurt

I personally think Thor wins every time. That is my opinion. As you can see that differs from other peoples opinion. I simply want to see what argument can be made for Vulcan.

A sprinkle of but hurt? What is that supposed to even mean?

Peterlane
I personally think Thor wins every time. That is my opinion. As you can see that differs from other peoples opinion. I simply want to see what argument can be made for Vulcan.

A sprinkle of but hurt? What is that supposed to even mean?

I will be the only one who says Vulcan can win even 1 match others who hate Vulcan will say he gets stomped. Same as Thor vs Sentry, everyone because they hate Sentry says Thor 10/10

Yes you are butt hurt because you made this fight to spite me because you are angry at me, that is you're real reason. If everyone thinks Surfer stomps Vulcan 10/10 what makes you think he will do better against Thor who is = to Surfer?

Exactly spite and butthurt

Rage.Of.Olympus
I will be the only one who says Vulcan can win even 1 match others who hate Vulcan will say he gets stomped. Same as Thor vs Sentry, everyone because they hate Sentry says Thor 10/10

Yes you are butt hurt because you made this fight to spite me because you are angry at me, that is you're real reason. If everyone thinks Surfer stomps Vulcan 10/10 what makes you think he will do better against Thor who is = to Surfer?

Exactly spite and butthurt

Has nothing to do with hate and has everything to do with power levels.

Why would I be angry at you at all? Trust me, I am not whatsoever. You always give me a good laugh with your attempts.

You think it's spite? Fine, but apparently to you also think Vulcan can win some. Either way, I'm not forcing you to post in this thread. Simply wondering what the general consensus would be here, as Thor is a more physical character than the ones Vulcan has been put against.

Not but hurt. Not at all. For me to be hurt in any way, would require you to upset me in some way. The closest thing to upsetting me, is your ignorance at times.

batdude123
Thor (Classic)
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Abadass4.jpg

vs.

Vulcan
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/199040-36000-vulcan_super.jpg

Stipulations: Who wins this fight?

An obvious bait thread.

You need to chill. erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, if people feel it's such a spite thread, I will ask a mod to close it.

Survivor19
Please do, because Thor wins it 10/10. Maybe even more.

batdude123
Spite/bait thread, more along the line of bait, however.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Done. Thread will be closed.

jasofisc
vulcan absorbs Thor's hammer just not in a good way

Prep-Man
Vulcan 8/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Vulcan 8/10.

I would love to hear the reasoning for this statement. Exactly how does Vulcan win one fight against Thor much less the large majority?

Prep-Man
i knew you'd come. wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
i knew you'd come. wink

laughing

Of course I would. That shouldn't surprise anyone really. Lol.

Prep-Man
i was kidding, btw. i don't know much about vulcan, but i'm assuming thor would shove his hammer up his lame ass.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i was kidding, btw. i don't know much about vulcan, but i'm assuming thor would shove his hammer up his lame ass.

I know you were lol.

So do you go on Herochat often?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by jasofisc
vulcan absorbs Thor's hammer just not in a good way

thumb up

Prep-Man
I know you were lol.

So do you go on Herochat often?

not anymore.

Blanket
Close fight...

Rage.Of.Olympus
not anymore.

Why not?

Prep-Man
Why not?

i've been around since the old wizard world boards (first battle board on the net that I have see) then the superherochat, then herochat. most of the old posters that were actually good debaters are gone now. so, i moved on. there are still some left on herochat, but i wanted to try something new. so, here i am. don't ya just love me?! stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
i've been around since the old wizard world boards (first battle board on the net that I have see) then the superherochat, then herochat. most of the old posters that were actually good debaters are gone now. so, i moved on. there are still some left on herochat, but i wanted to try something new. so, here i am. don't ya just love me?! stick out tongue

You've been around since the Old Wizard World Boards? Damn....

Of course I do. Your the only one for me. inlove

Prep-Man
don't lie, i know you really hate me. i can sense it in your posts during the hulk debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Closed at the thread starter's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.