Sentry vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Team Hercules,Ultron,Blue Marvel,She Hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Blue Marvel alone can take on Sentry and win. Hercules already punked him in a fight. She-Hulk did to an extent as well but that was because he wasn't expecting it. Ultron depending on the incarnation would rape him easily enough. Back in the day even in his Secondary Adamantium shell, this dude gave the entire Avengers including Thor a hell of a fight.

Conclusion. Team shit stomp 10/10 easily.

Uxas Khan
If Sentry goes all out he wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
If Sentry goes all out he wins

How exactly does he win? His all out did not even beat the Hulk and he can defeat this line up? Lulz.

Blue Marvel can defeat him on his own. Hell, he knocked him out temporarily with one hit, while fighting Ares, Wonder Woman, Iron Man and the other Avengers. Blue Marvel can take him on his own.

Hercules already punked him.

Ultron would rape depending on incarnation.

Team stomp.

Warlord
Nah Sentry slresdy beat Ultron and I don't think that it had to do with the virus. I don't think he would be able to beat classic Ultron thoughwithout BFR. As for the fight. Sentry is capable of beating everyone here one on one but as a team he goes down horribly

The Nuul
BM solos.

Sentry has already beaten Ultron.

Herc and SH are non factors.

Warlord
Blue Marvel beat Ultron?
When?

Lord Feron
Damn and nuul have similar sigs I almost thought it was the same person.. like wait a minute he just totally did a 180 on his position in a hour...

Anyway nevermind my foolishness. I think Sentry takes it. I mean if they were all operating at good levels. I would Herc and sher hulk would get BFRed (i mean he did it to she-hulk very very easily)

BM never depicted the kind of speed sentry has but BM is a tough and strong bastard so yeah Idk.

He has already beaten the most current version of ultron. Also it didn't look like he was going super crazy at it either , just trying hard IMO.

So sentry Could defnitly take some wins... but for the majority im not sure.

tkitna
Team wins although i'd like to see what would happen if Sentry Voided out on them.

Philosophía
Team.

Blue Marvel alone is at least his equal.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Nuul

Herc non factors.

not if he hits him in the balls again

Peterlane
BM = Sentry 5/10
Sentry one shots the rest of the team

Nihilist
Team , BM or Herc are a match for Bob alone.

iceman24567
Team stomps

xJLxKing
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry2.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry4.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry2.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry4.jpg Herc's fighting skills+strength is the reason why he was able to own Sentry

Peterlane
Lol Herc hit him in the nuts an acknowledged that Sentry was holding back....but off course you ignore it

jalek moye
Originally posted by Peterlane
Lol Herc hit him in the nuts
that is a perfectly fair tactic

Nihilist
Lol Herc hit him in the nuts an acknowledged that Sentry was holding back....but off course you ignore it And Herc wasn't holding back, he was laughing and smiling whilst making Sentry look like a chump.

Peterlane
Originally posted by jalek moye
that is a perfectly fair tactic

Thats a ***** move. Real men don't hit others in the nuts, only cowards do and Herc is a coward, who had to beat someone who was holding back by hitting him in the nuts. Herc's officially a *****, the only real men in Marvel Comics are Namor, Doom and Thor

iceman24567
Lol Herc hit him in the nuts an acknowledged that Sentry was holding back....but off course you ignore it Oh because he didn't release the power of 1 million exploding suns? I ignore hyperbole especially when characters use it on themselves. I guess Herc was going all out? Herc was also fighting Venom too Sentry was still unable to land a decent shot to an occupied opponent why? Because Herc is a better fighter than Sentry can ever dream to be.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Nihilist
And Herc wasn't holding back, he was laughing and smiling whilst making Sentry look like a chump.

He was fighting like he meant it, and he told Sentry to do so aswell. Hercs a ***** lol

iceman24567
Thats a ***** move. Real men don't hit others in the nuts, only cowards do and Herc is a coward, who had to beat someone who was holding back by hitting him in the nuts. Herc's officially a *****, the only real men in Marvel Comics are Namor, Doom and Thor LOL now your flaming a comic book character because he bitched the Sentry classic.

iceman24567
He was fighting like he meant it, and he told Sentry to do so aswell. Hercs a ***** lol No he didn't fight like he meant it or he would have repeatedly punched Bob in the face after he hit him in the nuts thumb down

jalek moye
Thats a ***** move. Real men don't hit others in the nuts, only cowards do and Herc is a coward, who had to beat someone who was holding back by hitting him in the nuts. Herc's officially a *****, the only real men in Marvel Comics are Namor, Doom and Thor
please anything is fair in a fight.

so all the times they use weapons and pick up buildings is fair but a hit to the balls isnt?

Galan007
sentry gets owned every single time.

Peterlane
Originally posted by jalek moye
please anything is fair in a fight.

so all the times they use weapons and pick up buildings is fair but a hit to the balls isnt?

Wow I though most men followed a man law? No hitting in the nuts, anything else is ok, even when gangs in my country mow each other with machine guns, if they don't shoot to kill they never aim for the nuts, mutilation or injury of another mans nuts is a no-no. Herc broke that rule so he is a *****.

She Hulk>>>Herc because she actually dropped Sentry without hitting him in the nuts, even though she is blindside him. Gir-POWA!!!!!!!!

iceman24567
Lame logic from a troll. Sentry must be a bitches ***** then because he got owned fairly easy with help from Venom eek!

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lame logic from a troll. Sentry must be a bitches ***** then because he got owned fairly easy with help from Venom eek!

Beacause he was holding back as Herc aknowledged. But you being a troll ignores this fact.

Creshosk
Thats a ***** move. Real men don't hit others in the nuts, only cowards do and Herc is a coward, who had to beat someone who was holding back by hitting him in the nuts. Herc's officially a *****, the only real men in Marvel Comics are Namor, Doom and Thor Your opinion holds no water to the rules. You can be a scrub all you want, it does not invalidate the move.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

Creshosk
Beacause he was holding back as Herc aknowledged. But you being a troll ignores this fact. Just so you know, this is trolling:

Galan007
i really don't see why anyone is bothering to argue..

blue marvel is no less than = sentry. that said, adding the other characters to BM's team makes it a shitstomp in their favor.

iceman24567
Beacause he was holding back as Herc aknowledged. But you being a troll ignores this fact. Herc was holding back too whats your point? I ignored nothing i except that Bob was holding back hyperbolic suns and shit he still got owned by a playful Herc.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Creshosk
Your opinion holds no water to the rules. You can be a scrub all you want, it does not invalidate the move.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

Herc was not holding back and was playing to win, while he acknowledged Sentry was not fighting like he meant it.

iceman24567
So scans of Herc seriously fighting are needed to quiet the troll?

Peterlane
Herc was holding back too whats your point? I ignored nothing i except that Bob was holding back hyperbolic suns and shit he still got owned by a playful Herc.

Herc said Bob wasn't fighting like he meant it and Herc doing anything to win hits him in the nuts. Who jokes around by hitting someone in the nuts? Slap boxing is bitching someone, but being a ***** is hitting someone in the nuts.

Wei Phoenix

Herc gets more vag than all of them put together.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
thumb up

Creshosk
Herc said Bob wasn't fighting like he meant it and Herc doing anything to win hits him in the nuts. Who jokes around by hitting someone in the nuts? Slap boxing is bitching someone, but being a ***** is hitting someone in the nuts. Stop trolling. It was a valid move. Your personal feelings on the matter of nut shots is irrelevant.

Peterlane
Stop trolling. It was a valid move. Your personal feelings on the matter of nut shots is irrelevant.

I didn't say the move was invalid. Herc did anything to win and Sentry was holding back which Herc acknowledged

iceman24567
Herc said Bob wasn't fighting like he meant it and Herc doing anything to win hits him in the nuts. Who jokes around by hitting someone in the nuts? Slap boxing is bitching someone, but being a ***** is hitting someone in the nuts. Hercs goal was to get away as fast as possible he didn't want Choi in danger and it wasn't his fight anyway he's a fugitive why would he stay and slug it out?

Peterlane

Take it from me effeminate/***** men are better with women than macho men. Herc is did anything he can and Sentry held back

iceman24567
Reported for trolling and spamming keep it up eek!

xJLxKing
Take it from me effeminate/***** men are better with women than macho men. Herc is a ***** man putting on a macho faccade.
What the f**k?
I don't understand.

Creshosk
I didn't say the move was invalid. Herc did anything to win and Sentry was holding back which Herc acknowledged And this fight won't be much different

From the rules thread.

Now quit whining about it. unless the OP said that this was CIS free, CIS is not exempt from debates.

Creshosk
What the f**k?
I don't understand. He's pissed that Herc hit Sentry in the nuts. So he's taking it real personal and trolling and spamming.

Peterlane
And this fight won't be much different

From the rules thread.

Now quite whining about it. unless the OP said that this was CIS free, CIS is not exempt from debates.

Sentry wins 6/10 CIS and PIS off but since its not off he loses 6/10

Wei Phoenix
Take it from me effeminate/***** men are better with women than macho men. Herc is did anything he can and Sentry held back

Yeah Herc is really fighting his homosexuality by bathing with many women while they feed him grapes and tend to his every need. If he was gay then the women wouldn't like the experience they had with him. I suppose Northstar is the manliest man ever, but part of this sounds like you're speaking from personal experience. Anyway team wins.

Creshosk
Sentry wins 6/10 CIS and PIS off. Not likely. Besides that's not specified in this thread. again, stop trolling.

Wei Phoenix
What the f**k?
I don't understand.

Read it more closely as he puts on the macho man facade.

Peterlane
Read it more closely as he puts on the macho man facade.

Im not a man, im a girl

Nihilist
He was fighting like he meant it, and he told Sentry to do so aswell. Hercs a ***** lol He didnt fight like he meant it, try reading his recent fights against Nightmare or the Skrull god.

Peterlane
He didnt fight like he meant it, try reading his recent fights against Nightmare or the Skrull god.

Thats not recent that was like 1 and a half years ago.

iceman24567
Thats not recent that was like 1 and a half years ago. So still good examples. What about his fight with Namor?

Wei Phoenix
Im not a man, im a girl

Oh boy here we go again with this lie that was already proved wrong. Your gender even said you were a man.

Peterlane
So still good examples. What about his fight with Namor?

Namor who listens to Norman Osborne because he is scared of The Sentry?

Peterlane
Oh boy here we go again with this lie that was already proved wrong. Your gender even said you were a man.

Where?

iceman24567
Namor who listens to Norman Osborne because he is scared of The Sentry? That has nothing to do with my example even if that were true just trolling i assume.

Peterlane
That has nothing to do with my example even if that were true just trolling i assume.

It's not trolling it is true. Read Dark X-Men begginings. Namor would go 1 on 1 against anyone but listens to Norman Osborne because he fears Sentry, he could easily hit him in the nuts and pull on his cape right?

Juntai
Team wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
i really don't see why anyone is bothering to argue..

blue marvel is no less than = sentry. that said, adding the other characters to BM's team makes it a shitstomp in their favor.

Nihilist
Thats not recent that was like 1 and a half years ago. LOL you are pathetic.

What do you class as recent..? last weeks issue i suppose.

Peterlane
Anyways BM can beat Sentry 5/10, Sentry has already dealt with Ultron, but with prep Ultron can deal with him, He beats Herc 9/10

Team wins like 7/10

Peterlane
LOL you are pathetic.

What do you class as recent..? last weeks issue i suppose.

It depends if its bi weekly or monthly but every 12 issues for monthly is recent. Reported for flaming

iceman24567
It's not trolling it is true. Read Dark X-Men begginings. Namor would go 1 on 1 against anyone but listens to Norman Osborne because he fears Sentry, he could easily hit him in the nuts and pull on his cape right? Yeah or hit him with a couple She-Hulk level punches.

Nihilist
Anyways BM can beat Sentry 5/10, Sentry has already dealt with Ultron, but with prep Ultron can deal with him, He beats Herc 9/10

Team wins like 7/10 When did he deal with "recent"(as you like to put it)Ultron?

Nihilist
It depends if its bi weekly or monthly but every 12 issues for monthly is recent. Reported for flaming LOL, report me all you want you whiny little spineless coward.

Juntai
A wise man once told me don't argue with fools,
because people from a distance can't tell who is who.

Peterlane
When did he deal with "recent"(as you like to put it)Ultron?

Or said character last appearance. For instance Nate Greys most recent appearance would be years ago. He never dealt with recent ultron, NOVA did.

Peterlane
Yeah or hit him with a couple She-Hulk level punches.

when he's not expecting roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juntai
because people from a distance can't tell who is who. LOL i like it

Galan007
because people from a distance can't tell who is who. me likey. thumb up

Nihilist
Or said character last appearance. For instance Nate Greys most recent appearance would be years ago. He never dealt with recent ultron, NOVA did. So, that Ultron will be used from Annhilation Conquest(most recent) not the one Sentry faced and had help beating.

iceman24567
when he's not expecting roll eyes (sarcastic) Expecting it or not Herc's or Namor's punches will hurt him for sure so it doesn't matter.

Peterlane
So, that Ultron will be used from Annhilation Conquest(most recent) not the one Sentry faced and had help beating.

Yeh not the one who Sentry was ripping it's head of or said Sentry's powers have no limits

Peterlane
Expecting it or not Herc's or Namor's punches will hurt him for sure so it doesn't matter.

e.g Just like Bat-Kicks hurt Despero?

Nihilist
Yeh not the one who Sentry was ripping it's head of or said Sentry's powers have no limits So Sentry gets assimilated then.

Peterlane
So Sentry gets assimilated then.

That is if he is succeptable to the T.O. Whe have no proof that he is or not.

iceman24567
e.g Just like Bat-Kicks hurt Despero? No like Herc's and Namor's punches hurting Thor, Hulk, Firelord.

Peterlane
No like Herc's and Namor's punches hurting Thor, Hulk, Firelord.

Which Hulk? Which Thor? Which Firelord?

Juntai
e.g Just like Bat-Kicks hurt Despero? That's not really comparable.. . .

You're quite the hardcore troll.

Going on ignore.

xJLxKing
Is this guy going try and justify every little thing he doesn't agree with?

iceman24567
Which Hulk? Which Thor? Which Firelord? Doesn't really matter Herc is peers with Sentry as far as strength his punches will hurt and he's a way better fighter he's already shown he can counter his speed.

Nihilist
That is if he is succeptable to the T.O. Whe have no proof that he is or not. IIRC the Phalanx never failed to infect anyone the intended to assimilate.

Peterlane
That's not really comparable.. . .

Going on ignore.

She-Hulk blindsided Sentry just like Batman did to Despero.

Anyways I said team wins 7/10 but off course you guys ignore it

Peterlane
IIRC the Phalanx never failed to infect anyone the intended to assimilate.

No limits fallacy.

@ Iceman: Herc said Sentry wasn't fighting like he meant it. Im sure if Brock Lesner wasn't trying at all to beat me I could kick him in the nuts and win.

xJLxKing
Because we don't we understand how he gets 3/10 from the team. He'll have a hard time fighting BM, and you think he can fight everyone? What's the matter with you?

iceman24567
Herc wasn't fighting like he meant it either so once against whats your point? Herc can punch Sentry in the face and make him bleed if he wanted.

Peterlane
Because we don't we understand how he gets 3/10 from the team. He'll have a hard time fighting BM, and you think he can fight everyone? What's the matter with you?

As I said Sentry beats BM 5/10, he beats Ultron like 7/10 and beats Herc 10/10

Team wins Majority

Peterlane
Herc wasn't fighting like he meant it either so once against whats your point? Herc can punch Sentry in the face and make him bleed if he wanted.

Yup Amadeos is in danger of death, so Herc jokes around even though he says he will do all he can to save him. GR8 logic mate.

Just because he doesn't fight to kill means he wasn't trying aswell? Spidey never fights to kill, does that mean he doesnt give 100% against Venom or Carnage

xJLxKing
As I said Sentry beats BM 5/10, he beats Ultron like 7/10 and beats Herc 10/10

Team wins Majority facepalm

Nihilist
No limits fallacy.

@ Iceman: Herc said Sentry wasn't fighting like he meant it. Im sure if Brock Lesner wasn't trying at all to beat me I could kick him in the nuts and win. BS, You said if Sentry was vulnerable to it or not, the Phalanx virus never failed on anyone.So there is proof to say it would on Sentry than not.

Philosophía
That's not really comparable.. . .

Going on ignore.

Don't bother, he'll hopefully get banned soon anyway.

Peterlane
BS, You said if Sentry was vulnerable to it or not, the Phalanx virus never failed on anyone.So there is proof to say it would on Sentry than not.

Then there is proof that it would work on Big G aswell right?

xJLxKing
Then there is proof that it would work on Big G aswell right?
Sentry=/=Galactus

Survivor19
Phalanx virus would fail on Apocalypse.

From my point of view, maybe TO virus should be renamed into PD virus, where PD stands for Plot Device.

iceman24567
Yup Amadeos is in danger of death, so Herc jokes around even though he says he will do all he can to save him. GR8 logic mate.

Just because he doesn't fight to kill means he wasn't trying aswell? Spidey never fights to kill, does that mean he doesnt give 100% against Venom or Carnage After he thought Choi was dead he still was joking with the Skrull god whats your point? Like i said his goal was to get away Venom and Sentry were delaying him thats why Herc tried to keep them away by throwing them so he could escape or are you ignoring the scans posted just to troll. Like i said if Herc wanted he could have blooded up Sentry's face.

Peterlane
Sentry=/=Galactus

Well they stalemated roll eyes (sarcastic)

But seriosly so assimilation would work on Surfer or Thanos right.

Peterlane
After he thought Choi was dead he still was joking with the Skrull god whats your point? Like i said his goal was to get away Venom and Sentry were delaying him thats why Herc tried to keep them away by throwing them so he could escape or are you ignoring the scans posted just to troll. Like i said if Herc wanted he could have blooded up Sentry's face.

Im not ignoring anything, and no. Herc got ****ed up by a calm WWH. Sentry would destroy Herc.

iceman24567
Im not ignoring anything, and no. Herc got ****ed up by a calm WWH. Sentry would destroy Herc. Herc didn't want to fight and was trying to talk to him if he wanted to he could have block/evade some of those punches or would you just like to ignore the context again? Sentry already failed against Herc he could beat him sure but destroy nah.

Nihilist
Then there is proof that it would work on Big G aswell right? You missed the point, the virsus worked on a wide range of guys, ranging from meta to herald lvl'rs, it would of totally consumed Nova/worldmind if it wasnt for the technarchy.

Peterlane
Herc didn't want to fight and was trying to talk to him if he wanted to he could have block/evade some of those punches or would you just like to ignore the context again? Sentry already failed against Herc he could beat him sure but destroy nah.

You just said Herc would destroy Sentry. If Herc can destroy Sentry he can do the same to WWH. GG

Nihilist
Herc didn't want to fight and was trying to talk to him if he wanted to he could have block/evade some of those punches or would you just like to ignore the context again? Sentry already failed against Herc he could beat him sure but destroy nah. thumb up Herc was more bothered about telling Hulk he wanted to help him rather than fight him.

Peterlane
You missed the point, the virsus worked on a wide range of guys, ranging from meta to herald lvl'rs, it would of totally consumed Nova/worldmind if it wasnt for the technarchy.

Sentry>Nova and Nova used the Cable technique and fought back a little bit.

Nihilist
Sentry>Nova and Nova used the Cable technique and fought back a little bit. Sentry being>>> to Nova means jack.Sentrys a million exploding suns power has done nothing greater than the full Nova force has, so Sentry has a worldmind to keep the virus in check now.

Peterlane
Sentry being>>> to Nova means jack.Sentrys a million exploding suns power has done nothing greater than the full Nova force has, so Sentry has a worldmind to keep the virus in check now.

Cable as a BABY kept an evolved T.O virus in check because of his strong psychic abilities. Sentry has strong Psychic abilities. And don't say Sentry doesn't know how to use his powers, because neither did a BABY Cable.

iceman24567
You just said Herc would destroy Sentry. If Herc can destroy Sentry he can do the same to WWH. GG Liar i never said that. Abc logic is fail by the way.

Nihilist
Cable as a BABY kept an evolved T.O virus in check because of his strong psychic abilities. Sentry has strong Psychic abilities. And don't say Sentry doesn't know how to use his powers, because neither did a BABY Cable. Sentry doesnt have strong physic ablilties, or do you mean that crap with Emma frost.

jalek moye
You just said Herc would destroy Sentry. If Herc can destroy Sentry he can do the same to WWH. GG

WWH and sentry arnt similar

abc logic only works with similar characters

Peterlane
Sentry doesnt have strong physic ablilties, or do you mean that crap with Emma frost.

What Emma Frost said is not crap and is CANNON sorry but your opinion doesn't matter. Sentry has strong pyschic powers and if a BABY Cable can stop an evolved version of the T.O without the knowledge of his powers so can The Sentry

-Pr-
Team.

if you really are a woman, your opinion of what constitutes a "real man" is not the most well founded now, is it?

What Emma Frost said is not crap and is CANNON sorry but your opinion doesn't matter. Sentry has strong pyschic powers and if a BABY Cable can stop an evolved version of the T.O without the knowledge of his powers so can The Sentry

you can't use cable feats for sentry unless sentry has shown equal or greater psychic power.

Badabing
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Team Hercules,Ultron,Blue Marvel,She Hulk What the hell? facepalm

Closed. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.