MMA's have it large in the matrix dojo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
There is no spoon..

But there are 2 teams. Kumute style fights, hits are points, KO's are loses. Concede 15 points and lose the bout. Winner stays on to wear down the next opposing opponent, if he's good enough. No rest between bouts.

Team 1.
Bruce Wayne
Black Panther
Shiva
Connor Hawke
Wolverine
Daredevil

Team 2.
Steve Rogers
Cassandra Cain
Elektra
Taskmaster
Shang-Chi
Nightwing

psycho gundam
do you mean that they're hooked up to a virtual space where their mind's do all the fighting?

if so, batman should win. he'd probably catch on the fastest that the rules of the outside world can be bent or broken in the program.

Juk3n
Originally posted by psycho gundam
do you mean that they're hooked up to a virtual space where their mind's do all the fighting?

if so, batman should win. he'd probably catch on the fastest that the rules of the outside world can be bent or broken in the program.

sadly no, it's just a neutral setting i picked and like the look of , but a good idea none the less wink

psycho gundam
make that thread quickly before i do....

and believe me, i will. i already robbed leo.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Damn thats what I thought to...

As for the Match it's the tough call but maybe going with T2 for now mostly the healing abilities of Cap and his endurance. Also Taskmaster's mimic abilities and temporary super speed.

Lord Feron
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.