Flash runns the High Durability Gauntlet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys this is the fastest flash alive, he now has the Cyttorak ruby and is used to his new found powers, he wants to test his new infinite momentum with his old infinite mass, first he will face High Durability guys then high durability objects, lets see how he does...

this is a one Speed force puch only test if he fails he goes through the next guy...the guys will standstill bracing for the punch..

1.Thanos
2.SBP
3.Kurse
4.SA Mangog
5.Ultron(Adamantium1)
6.Asgardian Destroyer armour
7.Aegis Armour
8.CA Vibranium shield

ok guys list the guys or things like this: OK, Fatally wounded, dead, destroyed or unscratch..

Parmaniac
I never liked the term infinite (in Comics of course), if it's really infinite the C-Gem wouldn't be necessary, or I just got something wrong here big grin

Peterlane
Breaks his hand at 1

tkitna
All of them survive

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Peterlane
Breaks his hand at 1 ..... laughing come on YOU.. confused he is Juggernaut now....he wont break his hand

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
ok guys this is the fastest flash alive, he now has the Cyttorak ruby and is used to his new found powers, he wants to test his new infinite momentum with his old infinite mass, first he will face High Durability guys then high durability objects, lets see how he does...

this is a one Speed force puch only test if he fails he goes through the next guy...the guys will standstill bracing for the punch..

1.Thanos
2.SBP
3.Kurse
4.SA Mangog
5.Ultron(Adamantium1)
6.Asgardian Destroyer armour
7.Aegis Armour
8.CA Vibranium shield

ok guys list the guys or things like this: OK, Fatally wounded, dead, destroyed or unscratch..
I don't know about 5 and 7, but everyone else should survive one hit.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't know about 5 and 7, but everyone else should survive one hit.

GUYS GUYS....I want you to put this 2 things in perspective: Juggernaut Momentum and strenght + Flash Speed Force...... cool Do you grasp the Idea NOW? Just how strong that punch should be?.. confused

xJLxKing
The strength wont change the amount of force on the impact. Neither will the speed force.
That just my opinion

Parmaniac
The strength doesn't wont change the amount of force on the impact. Neither will the speed force.
That just my opinion

so in a way you agree with me?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
so in a way you agree with me?
Not really. What I am saying is, even if he increase the speed, his punch already has a mass that is infinite. Strength wont help increase it because it's infinite. Assuming the punch is actually "infinite"

Parmaniac
Not really. What I am saying is, even if he increase the speed, his punch already has a mass that is infinite. Strength wont help increase it because it's infinite. Assuming the punch is actually "infinite"

but that's what I've said laughing

"if it's really infinite the C-Gem wouldn't be necessary"

btw I don't believe it's infinite and I'm sure as hell it isn't cause it actually WOULD take eternity to create it.

nicamarvin
The strength wont change the amount of force on the impact. Neither will the speed force.
That just my opinion ....not too familiar with Newtonian mechanics are you??? confused

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
....not too familiar with Newtonian mechanics are you??? confused
Didn't know you apply that towards comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, those kind of wars can be misleading and most of the time just over hyped. However, out of many times the word has been use, I tend to believe it this time.

nicamarvin

xJLxKing

Parmaniac

Galan007
to my knowledge, flash has never stated that he has actually reached/attained 'infinite mass' - that seems to be a common forum misconception.

what he has stated is that at speeds approaching light, an object's mass increases towards infinity. that's why he was able to strike a white martain with the force of a white dwarf star, etc.

that said, an IMP can be best described as an 'increasing' mass punch... not an 'infinite' mass punch.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
to my knowledge, flash has never stated that he has actually reached/attained 'infinite mass' - that seems to be a common forum misconception.

what he has stated is that at speeds approaching light, an object's mass increases towards infinity. that's why he was able to strike a white martain with the force of a white dwarf star, etc.

ah then it's a different story

nicamarvin
ok, lets not use the word INFINITE, lets use ON PANEL feats ok...like Juggernaut foward momentum, durability, strenght and flash speed...thats all I am asking...

Board Walker
The strength means nothing in this match, the infinite mass punch, as stated on panel when he fought zoom, increases in mass and energy the faster he hits you with it.

So his punches power is equal to the speed he is throwing it at you with. Thats the basics of it.

Also his hand isn't going to break regardless of who he hits with it, because the speed force shields him.

If that wasn't the case, his entire arm, body, and the galaxy would have incinerated when he hit Zoom with it, and was stated it had the mass of a white dwarf star condensed to the size of his fist. Also why Zoom survived was stated in the panel right before he hit zoom with it, Zoom could not be killed or destroyed as he was destined to kill you know who.

Parmaniac
so he was hit with a mass of (at max):
2864304000000000000000000000 tons Happy Dance laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.