Superman Prime vs Celestials(The 4th Host)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
Bloodlust and CIS, PIS off.

Superman Prime was too much for the Guardian's can the 4th host beat him?

If it's too much of a rape SMP gets the guardian amp

Blanket

You just posted scans of Superboy beating up Prime... am I supposed to believe this isn't spite?

Peterlane
Originally posted by Blanket

You just posted scans of Superboy beating up Prime... am I supposed to believe this isn't spite?

He was also taking on 3 legion teams, Ion Sodam Yat and Bart Allen. Even when he got punched, he wasn't bleeding or bruised. the most damage done to him was when one of the cosmic boys transmuted his worlds Kyrptonite, and he still had enough strength to throw it through it him.

jalek moye
Prime dies horribly, while the 4th host holds back to keep it somewhat amusing

Blanket
Originally posted by Peterlane
He was also taking on 3 legion teams, Ion Sodam Yat and Bart Allen. Even when he got punched, he wasn't bleeding or bruised. the most damage done to him was when one of the cosmic boys transmuted his worlds Kyrptonite, and he still had enough strength to throw it through it him. And yet you left out all the context when you posted the scans.

I know what happened, but last thread it seemed like you thought Connor was above Prime...

"In this fight we use CURRENT Version until stated otherwise. Current Connor>>>>>>>>>Conner when he got killed by Prime. He easily broke out of Prime's freeze breath and pwned Prime with ease."

Either way, Prime loses to any Celestial. No way he stands a chance against all even at his highest level.

Peterlane
And yet you left out all the context when you posted the scans.

I know what happened, but last thread it seemed like you thought Connor was above Prime...

"In this fight we use CURRENT Version until stated otherwise. Current Connor>>>>>>>>>Conner when he got killed by Prime. He easily broke out of Prime's freeze breath and pwned Prime with ease."

Either way, Prime loses to any Celestial. No way he stands a chance against all even at his highest level.

How does Current Connor>>>>>>Conner when he got killed by Prime insinuate Conner>Prime. Please enlighten.

kgkg
Are you serious?

Blanket
How does Current Connor>>>>>>Conner when he got killed by Prime insinuate Conner>Prime. Please enlighten. I just quoted your own post...

hysterical

Peterlane
It's not like he is going against the whole celestial race. Only about 6 of them but I guess it's general concensus he loses. I'll ask mods to close it

Peterlane
I just quoted your own post...

hysterical

Yes and how does it insinuate that I think Conner>Prime?

xJLxKing
I just quoted your own post...

hysterical
LOL that dude is an idiot.

Blanket
Yes and how does it insinuate that I think Conner>Prime? Because you said all throughout the thread that Superboy beat the hell out of Prime (without saying any context at all)? no expression

Creshosk
<Question answered elsewhere>

Slaanesh
this is spite...Prime is at best a skyfather...how the hell can he beat a Celestial???

thanos-prime
lol on super boys best day he couldn't hope to hurt prime

Peterlane
Because you said all throughout the thread that Superboy beat the hell out of Prime (without saying any context at all)? no expression

He did. But only because Prime was suprised. Having Bart and Conner back from the dead was too much for him

Peterlane
Originally posted by thanos-prime
lol on super boys best day he couldn't hope to hurt prime

Giving him a permanent burn begs to differ

thanos-prime
Giving him a permanent burn begs to differ is a burn supposes to kill him? not to mention prime has already killed him bashed his face in while taking on team of people 1 on 1 no sucker punches connor has no chance

Blanket
He did. But only because Prime was suprised. Having Bart and Conner back from the dead was too much for him Originally posted by Blanket
Because you said all throughout the thread that Superboy beat the hell out of Prime (without saying any context at all)? no expression

Anyway, Prime easily loses this thread.

Knowsbleed33
1 Celestial owns Prime.

D_Dude1210
1/100th of a Celestial owns prime. This is more spite than a Sentry vs Aunt May thread (and NO, Aunt May does not win this one. Jeez, damned fanboys).

King Kandy
With how much Sentry jobs I wouldn't be surprised if he lost that one.

Survivor19
Sentry vs. Aunt May is spite in favor of the Aunt May.
Also, Celestials end this fight quickly.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by King Kandy
With how much Sentry jobs I wouldn't be surprised if he lost that one.

Originally posted by Survivor19
Sentry vs. Aunt May is spite in favor of the Aunt May.

CURSE YOU ALL!

That actually made sense, tho...!

Creshosk
Given Bob's personality I can't see him attacking her. Hell, even when she was a herald of Galactus, he probably wouldn't have attacked her.

Knowsbleed33
Sentry is the Beyonder.

He jobs because Marvel hates the Beyonder.

guy222
Haven't been on my sites lately. Been sick

Seen some silly threads

1 Celestial destroys Prime

iceman24567
What the hell is this thread?

theICONiac
IN BEFORE CLOSE!!!

A Celestials cosmic BOWEL-MOVEMENT pwns Prime...

jiggy

WhiteWitchKing
Oneg the Prober for teh RAPE!!!!

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-onegtheprober.jpg

Tattoos N Scars
How would a Celestial handle a retcon punch?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
laugh at it

then punch him. turning him into nothing but scattered atoms

King Kandy
Prime runs in yelling nonsense about how much his life sucks. Arishem gives him the "thumbs down" at life. Prime dies.

Tattoos N Scars
Prime grabs the Celestial...flies as fast as he can til he enters the speed force...and dumps him there.

I'm just trollin' to give Prime a chance...lol

Priest
I'm just trollin' to give Prime a chance...lol
Reported.

Peterlane
Sewpermen Pryme ken keel tha Celeztiels buy punchin vem at va speeyd ov lyt. Sewpermen Pyrme hes destroyes plenets bee4.

Wen haz a Celeztion did vat? wacko

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Priest
Reported.

eek!

xJLxKing
It would destroy their arm. Though, to a celestial, it's nothing. They'll regrow it in a second.

jalek moye
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It would destroy their arm. Though, to a celestial, it's nothing. They'll regrow it in a second. doubt it would even do that much if they wanted to defend against it

xJLxKing
Originally posted by jalek moye
doubt it would even do that much if they wanted to defend against it
True. I am sure Prime would damage their body, but that nothing to them. Didn't Odin attempt the same thing though?

jalek moye
True. I am sure Prime would damage their body, but that nothing to them. Didn't Odin attempt the same thing though?
they let him and laughed it off

when they decided to end it they blocked his best attacks with one hand

Creshosk
True. I am sure Prime would damage their body, but that nothing to them. Didn't Odin attempt the same thing though? No. Odin has legitimate powers.

xJLxKing
they let him and laughed it off

when they decided to end it they blocked his best attacks with one hand
That's my point. That's Prime best scenario stick out tongue

Galan007
a celestial's fart could own prime. srsly

and let's face it, prime is no invisible woman. no

Peterlane
Originally posted by Galan007
a celestial's fart could own prime. srsly

and let's face it, prime is no invisible woman. no

You forgot the part where it was said Exitar will recover eventually. She only killed his M-Body

Galan007
You forgot the part where it was said Exitar will recover eventually. She only killed his M-Body m'kay... i was clearly talking about looks, dude. none

Peterlane
Originally posted by Galan007
m'kay... i was clearly talking about looks, dude. none

Ok missy confused

guy222
prime has no chance here my friend

celestials are way above supes prime

geshien
Originally posted by King Kandy
Prime runs in yelling nonsense about how much his life sucks. Arishem gives him the "thumbs down" at life. Prime dies.

laughing out loud

Priest
Recton Punch!

zeel
priem can most certianly do damge to a celestial but never defeat one. Even thor has at least dented their armor. Im sure prime could duplicate this. BUt to beat a celestial i cannot see this happening.

Knowsbleed33
You forgot the part where it was said Exitar will recover eventually. She only killed his M-Body

His M-Body? WTF are you talking about.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
His M-Body? WTF are you talking about.

Manifestation body. Celestials use them because they are made of energy, the use it to contain said energy.

jalek moye
Manifestation body. Celestials use them because they are made of energy, the use it to contain said energy.

they have an actual form underneath tho

Tiamut showed his

Knowsbleed33
I know what an M-Body is. Celestials don't use M-bodies. They use specially constructed suits of armor.

M-Bodies are for abstract characters that have no physical form.

kevdude
Yeah the Celestials

Peterlane
they have an actual form underneath tho

Tiamut showed his

It's more like a transformation, but yeh .

guy222
Originally posted by kevdude
Yeah the Celestials

Sup Kev

-Pr-
closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.