Cable (Godlike) vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Cable
(Godlike)

vs.

Vulcan

Blanket
Cable

The Nuul
Wire...

Peterlane
Cable wins 6/10

Vulcan and his Nephew then decide to take over earth and beat the SS together.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Peterlane

Vulcan and his Nephew then decide to take over earth and beat the SS together.

hysterical

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
hysterical

Cable is Vulcans nephew 100% FACT

batdude123
Cable is Vulcans nephew 100% FACT

That's not what he's laughing about.

Peterlane
Originally posted by batdude123
That's not what he's laughing about.

Cable beating Vulcan for the majority?

Cable and Vulcan taking on SS together as Uncle and Nephew?

If its the latter Cable keeps SS busy while Vulcan leeches him of the PC...but thats another argument. Feel free to make this thread Darkone roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone

If its the latter Cable keeps SS busy while Vulcan leeches him of the PC...but thats another argument. Feel free to make this thread Darkone roll eyes (sarcastic)

Feel free to get your head examine, making sure your not bipolar.

batdude123

I actually think God-like Cable and Vulcan would beat Surfer.

Peterlane
Feel free to get your head examine, making sure your not bipolar.

See what I mean guys. The insults are uncalled for, even after the bait thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
See what I mean guys. The insults are uncalled for, even after the bait thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

People can be cruel.

Peterlane
People can be cruel.

He probly is a little fat or skinny little crettinous Virgin who is bullied at school and the only place he feels powerful is on the internet, because he can insult people on not get his face punched in roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
He probly is a little fat or skinny little crettinous Virgin who is bullied at school and the only place he feels powerful is on the internet, because he can insult people on not get his face punched in roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

the Darkone
It's no bait thread, to say Vulcan and Cable beating SS is outrageous. Cable got pawned and got his powers taken away, Vulcan will suffer the same fate.

Cable vs Vulcan, I will say 8/10. He was pulling Exodus feats minus SS interference.

Wei Phoenix
It's no bait thread, to say Vulcan and Cable beating SS is outrageous. Cable got pawned and got his powers taken away, Vulcan will suffer the same fate.

Cable vs Vulcan, I will say 8/10. He was pulling Exodus feats minus SS interference.

Do you mean taken away as in Surfer took them or Cable just ran out of time and energy?

Peterlane

Exodus lol, he gets pwned by Proffesor X not doing a thing, he get's pwned by Nate Grey. All Exodus is is raw power and no fines. I can name 10 marvel earth telepaths and telekinetics that will use his dead carcass as toilet paper

Priest
I'm pretty sure Surfer stripped them, it seemed like that.

Peterlane
He still has them btw

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Priest
I'm pretty sure Surfer stripped them, it seemed like that.

Cable ran out of time and power, he said so himself. He stopped fighting and took Surfer's last attack. They were both holding back and if Surfer wanted to strip him of his powers then he would've done so in the beginning.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cable ran out of time and power, he said so himself. He stopped fighting and took Surfer's last attack. They were both holding back and if Surfer wanted to strip him of his powers then he would've done so in the beginning.

Exactly, instead of risking innocent lives.

the Darkone

Can you please spell crettinous!

Don't talk about yourself self like that, you got that much of low self esteem. Yes I would say it to your face, in a blink of an eye.

Peterlane
Can you please spell crettinous!

Don't talk about yourself self like that, you got that much of low self esteem. Yes I would say it to your face, in a blink of an eye.

You get at me for spelling it wrong and you misspell it yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also good comeback, turning someone's insult on you back to the other person by saying that they were really talking about themselves...original....it speaks alot or your intellect. How old are you....5?

the Darkone

No doubt that SS was holding back, if he didn't we wouldn't be talking about Cable what so ever. Even a passive SS is beyond these two let alone one of them one on one, Vulcan would get blasted half around the world by SS. But that's another debate for another time.

Cable would just fling Vulcan like a rag doll, Vulcan never battled anybody with TK like God Like Cable. I may be see a few wins, not 4.

batdude123
we wouldn't be talking Cable what so ever.

You talk to Cable? mmm

Peterlane
No doubt that SS was holding back, if he didn't we wouldn't be talking Cable what so ever. Even a passive SS is beyond these two let alone one of them one on one, Vulcan would get blasted half around the world by SS. But that's another debate for another time.

Cable would just fling Vulcan like a rag doll, Vulcan never battled anybody with TK like GL Cable. I may be see a few wins, not 4.

Cable has never battled with someone who used energy manipulation on him like BB.

Creshosk
No doubt that SS was holding back, if he didn't we wouldn't be talking about Cable what so ever. Even a passive SS is beyond these two let alone one of them one on one, Vulcan would get blasted half around the world by SS. But that's another debate for another time.

Cable would just fling Vulcan like a rag doll, Vulcan never battled anybody with TK like GL Cable. I may be see a few wins, not 4. Green Lantern Cable?

Isn't he a bit angsty for the green lantern?

the Darkone
You talk to Cable? mmm

Yeah I did, he wants his damn powers back. I told him talk to Joe! cool

the Darkone
You get at me for spelling it wrong and you misspell it yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also good comeback, turning someone's insult on you back to the other person by saying that they were really talking about themselves...original....it speaks alot or your intellect. How old are you....5?

Actually I pasted it!

Creshosk
Yeah I did, he wants his damn powers back. I told him talk to Joe! cool I'd like to kick Joe in the ass...

Peterlane
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'd like to kick Joe in the ass...

For M-Day, Brand New Day, Civil War or all 3?

Creshosk
For M-Day, Brand New Day, Civil War or all 3? All three, though I'll kick him extra hard for M-Day.

Then again he did have that new warriors run...

Peterlane
All three, though I'll kick him extra hard for M-Day.

Did I ever post the quote where he basically implied that he wanted Spiderman de-aged, less Mutants and Unpredictable marvel at any cost.

the Darkone
All three, though I'll kick him extra hard for M-Day.

We actually agreed on something! Civil War wasn't to bad, I liked Annihilation better.

Peterlane
We actually agreed on something! Civil War want to bad, I liked Annihilation better.

Want to bad??

Creshosk
Did I ever post the quote where he basically implied that he wanted Spiderman de-aged, less Mutants and Unpredictable marvel at any cost. No, I already knew about that shit.. this is why you do not promote an editor with an agenda.

We actually agreed on something! You say that like we have a history of disagreeing.. who are you?

Creshosk
Want to bad?? I think he meant "wasn't".

the Darkone
No, I already knew about that shit.. this is why you do not promote an editor with an agenda.

You say that like we have a history of disagreeing.. who are you?

I am the one who is going to rip Joe Q heart out, for I am Black lantern.

Can we hire Geoff Johns to run Marvel, really.

Survivor19
I though he meant "want to bed?"

Lord Feron
Great Fight, If cable doesn't burnout or something. Destry=oying stuff and rebuilding it instantaneously while grappling with the SS is a mighty feat Vulcan would not be able to replicate. Vaulcan has shown that he can rebuild his own body but God Cable is a few notches up.

Naija boy

Deadpool actually confirmed that surfer did take away most of nate powers though.

shiv
yeah Wade would know.

He had a front row seat when Surfer rushed Cable's Plan for Deadpool to depower him.

Ambient
Do not dizzzz Deadpool, Deadpool would know, after all he is Deadpool..

Really dough Deadpool got Nate tied up in some funky machine and it said to Deadpool "Surfer took most of Nate's powers".. It is then that Deadpool knows..

id369
That funky machine lobotomized, Cable though.

Are you suggesting that Cable had took two lobotomies done, back to back?

Mindset
Deadpool doesn't know what he's talking about.

Ambient
Originally posted by id369
That funky machine lobotomized, Cable though.

Are you suggesting that Cable had took two lobotomies done, back to back?
I doubt if it was lobotomy that Surfer did, if it was he missed it by that much..

What exactly was happening with the T-O virus inside Cable in that arc? Fraid i don't remember much cause looking at it, it was basically what was mostly destroyed after the heat vision.. Was it somehow tied up to the increase in Nate's powers? I know it didn't hindered him anymore but im wondering if it did something positive to his powers.
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool doesn't know what he's talking about.
Your on Deadpools list now.. Say your prayers..

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool doesn't know what he's talking about. Does he ever?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Blanket
Cable

Do I still think this? Stick around to find out.

carver9
Vulcan

leonidas
hmm, maybe a bad match for vulcan. he seemed proof against psi abilities early on, but i don't think that was ever really explored again. not sure he has enough proof by feat to gainsay a tp rape from cable. also not sure he could counter the tk.

he MIGHT be able to mess with the energies that power cable's mechanical side, but that's pretty much just speculation.

carver9
Rachel who had the Phoenix force at the time was unable to mind rape Vulcan. Can't see Cable doing any better and with that thrown out the window and with Cable really on energy attacks, he is losing this one, badly.

Estacado
Better feat was Vulcan instantly frying Emma's mind while she was using cerebro.

leonidas
Originally posted by Estacado
Better feat was Vulcan instantly frying Emma's mind while she was using cerebro.

where was that? the phoenix rachel bit is pretty meaningless unless you can tell me who she DID mindrape with that power. i don't recall anyone off hand worth a damn.

Existere
Originally posted by Existere

Here Emma Frost w/Cerebra notes that psionic shields are barely holding, and says that Cable has ionized the entire planet with his telepathy, and is listening to every thought in the world.

Here* Cable reveals that he knows the whole plan, meaning the psionic shields never did hold, and he simply allowed Emma Frost to believe it.

Here he casually reads Scott's mind, even though Emma shielded it with Cerebra.

*Deadpool references 'gravity generators' for Providence. It's revealed later that no such generators exist, and Cable has been levitating the island with telekinesis the entire time.

leonidas
^ pretty much. thumb up i'd need more proof from vulcan before i say he handles cable's tp....

carver9
The question should be, who didnt Rachel not mind attack and succeeded at doing it?

Existere
Originally posted by carver9
The question should be, who didnt Rachel not mind attack and succeeded at doing it? ...ermm

Estacado
Originally posted by leonidas
where was that? the phoenix rachel bit is pretty meaningless unless you can tell me who she DID mindrape with that power. i don't recall anyone off hand worth a damn. It was when Vulcan came back to Earth .
Emma was trying to scan him and he instantly fried her mind scan in the respect thread is down sadly...

psycho gundam
...ermm same

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Do I still think this? Stick around to find out. laughing out loud

leonidas
...ermm

yeah, i decided it best to NOT say anything.....

Mindset
carver is too good for this world.

leonidas
or any world.....

Mindset
Oh, you!

StyleTime
Originally posted by carver9
Rachel who had the Phoenix force at the time was unable to mind rape Vulcan.
When? You talking about when he attacked Rachel in the cave?

StyleTime
Well, I guess won't get an answer on that. I ask because Rachel didn't actually try to mindrape anyone. She was ambushed and taken out of the fight before it really ever started. It was heavily implied that Rachel would have been a huge threat to Vulcan throughout her involvement in all of his stupid stories.

After that initial showing, Vulcan usually had Oracle around to block out Rachel's telepathy. She did better against Gladiator, stalemated Vulcan sans telepathy, and was often conveniently "occupied" whenever fights with Vulcan happened during that whole Shiar stuff. I felt she could beat him alone honestly, which is why the writers had to deal with her in some other way.

Oh, and the Emma thing is really misleading. It was one of those "His power level is over 9000!" moments that established him as a threat since it was his early appearance. He didn't actually launch an attack at her, and he hasn't done anything similar that I recall.

I think Cable wins for the same reason most strong telepaths would win.

I can post scans if anyone has questions about anything.

leonidas
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, I guess won't get an answer on that. I ask because Rachel didn't actually try to mindrape anyone. She was ambushed and taken out of the fight before it really ever started. It was heavily implied that Rachel would have been a huge threat to Vulcan throughout her involvement in all of his stupid stories.

After that initial showing, Vulcan usually had Oracle around to block out Rachel's telepathy. She did better against Gladiator, stalemated Vulcan sans telepathy, and was often conveniently "occupied" whenever fights with Vulcan happened during that whole Shiar stuff. I felt she could beat him alone honestly, which is why the writers had to deal with her in some other way.

Oh, and the Emma thing is really misleading. It was one of those "His power level is over 9000!" moments that established him as a threat since it was his early appearance. He didn't actually launch an attack at her, and he hasn't done anything similar that I recall.

I think Cable wins for the same reason most strong telepaths would win.

I can post scans if anyone has questions about anything.

lol i suspect that won't be necessary.... thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.