Blackbolt vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
1st round - no matter manipulation, no scream
2nd round - all out war, all powers enabled.

Konton
BB

Peterlane
BB wins both

the Darkone
1st round BB more skilled beat Ikaris down.

2nd round Sersi will cut lose, she is stated by Zuras to be the most powerful Eternal on earth next to him.

Peterlane
Originally posted by the Darkone
1st round BB more skilled beat Ikaris down.

2nd round Sersi will cut lose, she is stated by Zuras to be the most powerful Eternal on earth next to him.

Lol earth eternal although stronger than their cousins from Titan bar Thanos are pathetic compared to other meta-humans. The only thing they have above everyone else is the ability to new bodies that their conciosness goes to when they die, apart from that they get pwned by Apocalypse.

BB beats Sersi

the Darkone
Sersi is by far one of the most powerful Eternals and beings on the planet. Eternals can adapt too any power signature and become immune to it, Sersi can reform at will. Sersi controls all forms of energy can transmute damn near anything, hell transmute Thors hammer.

Peterlane
Sersi is by far one of the most powerful Eternals and beings on the planet. Eternals can adapt too any power signature and become immune to it, Sersi can reform at will. Sersi controls all forms of energy can transmute damn near anything, hell transmute Thors hammer.

So what if she transmuted Mjolnir?

Eternals can't reform at will anymore lol and thats not what they did in the 1st place. When their body is destroyed or mutilated a machine back at home makes them a new body. That machine is now destroyed.

the Darkone
It is still states in her bio, until marvel change it.

Her powers can affect divine objects, Sersi is more versatile than BB with her powers, Sersi can f**K up anybodies molecules at will.

Peterlane
It is still states in her bio, until marvel change it.

Her powers can affect divine objects, Sersi is more versatile than BB with her powers, Sersi can f**K up anybodies molecules at will.

LMAO. She cannot reform at will anymore. GG

BB kills her.

the Darkone
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengers347p13up3.jpg

Peterlane
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengers347p13up3.jpg
Sersi has never done that in battle

BB wins

the Darkone
No she wasn't but she can, off the point for a moment. This what is pissing me off about Marvel they revamp things that shouldn't have to be revamp, damn Joe is a complete dumb ass!

Whoa! I feel better now!

Peterlane
No she wasn't but she can, off the point for a moment. This what is pissing me off about Marvel they revamp things that shouldn't have to be revamp, damn Joe is a complete dumb ass!

Whoa! I feel better now!

Yeh Joe Quesada is an idiot, he has done good thing for Marvel in terms of not being involved in the cosmic aspect of things but on Marvel earth he's ****ed everything good up/

Warlord
Sersi wins if she goes all out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.