MegaMan vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
megaman can fuse with rush and take his opponents powers if he beats them.

1. Master Chief with plasma sword and spartan laser (power steal- spartan laser)
2. ProtoMan (proto shield)
3. Electivire (zap cannon)
4. Zero (Zsaber)
5. Duo (none)
6. Maverick Zero or Absolute Zero (whichever is stronger)

Phanteros
Originally posted by SuperLuigi

1. Master Chief with plasma sword and spartan laser (power steal- spartan laser)
4. Zero (Zsaber)
5. Duo (none)
Dies a 4

MooCowofJustice
Possibly 1. I know the Mega Buster punches through Steel, but Chiefs Armor is more durable than Steel.

Depends on how tough MegaMan's armor is.

SuperLuigi
megaman can fuse with rush to make his attacks stronger, idk if that'll be enough to get pass MC's shield

danteiscool
I'm pretty sure Megaman is strong enough without fusing with Rush to penetrate MC's armor with his attacks. I'd say Meagman stops at 4.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SuperLuigi

4. Zero (Zsaber)
5. Duo (none)

1. I think its possible that Megaman can win this. His Mega Buster isn't as weak as one may think.

2. He's beaten him before and can do it again.

3. With the Proto Shield, this shouldn't be hard.

4. Zero is way beyond Megaman's power. Final stop.

ScreamPaste
Megaman is much stronger than chief, tears his arms off.

SuperLuigi
you are underrating MC's armor it survived a fall from the atmosphere. it wont be ripped by megaman unless mega has feats that show him ripping a greater grade of metal

ScreamPaste
That feat is badly overrated, MC would only be at terminal velocity, not meteoric speed.

SuperLuigi
terminal velocity varies depending on the weight of the object. mc is 2tons accelerating 9.8m/s2 the impact is a high force

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That feat is badly overrated, MC would only be at terminal velocity, not meteoric speed.

Chief rode a ship in from Space and jumped at about 25 Kilometers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.