Genius League vs. Marvel & DC!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
6 Months Prep

Mr. Fantastic
Tony Stark
Brainiac
Batman 1M
Dr. Doom
Thanos

They prep for DC and Marvel earth ONLY. NO abstracts or outside entities!!!
Who falls first?

xJLxKing
Is the team allowed to try and obtain items like IG, CC..etc? If so, Marvels falls much faster then DC.

Hitman911
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Is the team allowed to try and obtain items like IG, CC..etc? If so, Marvels falls much faster then DC. You think that they would have to go to such great length??? I think these dudes could come up with sick devices on their own.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Hitman911
You think that they would have to go to such great length??? I think these dudes could come up with sick devices on their own. for people like the spectre and galan yes

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911

They prep for DC and Marvel earth ONLY. NO abstracts or outside entities!!!

thanos-prime
then they could win

Lord Feron
So both sides have prep?

Blanket
Black Adam is way smarter than everyone in this thread. erm

Prep-Man
We hardly know anything about Batman 1M. Since he's much smarter than Batman, he may be in Reed's league. He did have tech as great or greater than the Mother box.

Lord Feron
If it's one sided prep the earths loses (this doesn't include Olympus and asgard does it?)

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If it's one sided prep the earths loses (this doesn't include Olympus and asgard does it?) yes it does

Hitman911
So i guess DC falls first!!

Phantom Zone
TOAST!

Bouboumaster
Thanos would own

Hitman911
Would someone care to explain why DC would fall first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.