Mr. Sinester vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I was wondering who would win, both get 2 weeks prep.

Peterlane
Pooky

celestialdemon
Apocalypse. Sinister fears him.

Survivor19
Poccy did him, so he can probably just turn Nathaniel off.

Placidity
Sinister meets his Maker

rotiart
Apoc rapes

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Apocalypse. Sinister fears him.

Doesnt neccsarily means Apoc wins.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Doesnt neccsarily means Apoc wins.

It doesn't, but Apocalypse tears him apart easily. Sinister himself said that, if they would ever engage in battle, Apocalypse would crush him, kill him.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Xplosive
It doesn't, but Apocalypse tears him apart easily. Sinister himself said that, if they would ever engage in battle, Apocalypse would crush him, kill him.

That why Sinister creates babies of Jean Grey/ Cyclops so he can even stand a chance.

Pooky wins 10/10

rotiart
Originally posted by Peterlane
That why Sinister creates babies of Jean Grey/ Cyclops so he can even stand a chance.

sinister just likes little kids. Thats why he takes them to neverland

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Xplosive

Yeah but this involves prep. Maybe Sinsiter is better at prep.

Kris Blaze

Sinister blew 100 years of prep man.

Peterlane

Mr Sinister has been scheming agaist Pooky since Pooky gave him powers. Pooky is very much aware but acts oblivious.

Phantom Zone
Fair enough.

Digi
Originally posted by Survivor19
Poccy did him, so he can probably just turn Nathaniel off.

Well if he "did" him, wouldn't he be better at turning him on??

Aqua-pimp
laughing Yeah now that i think about it..Sinister kinda looks like Michael..and the artist formely known as Prince Kinda Looks like NightCrawler..Heey Wait a minute..confused All the 80ties popstars are mutans eek! I knew it!! Now I know why No mere human can do the Moonwalk..it all ads up now confused

Peterlane
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
laughing Yeah now that i think about it..Sinister kinda looks like Michael..and the artist formely known as Prince Kinda Looks like NightCrawler..Heey Wait a minute..confused All the 80ties popstars are mutans eek! I knew it!! Now I know why No mere human can do the Moonwalk..it all ads up now confused

WTF are you talking about?

We all know M.J is the Beyonder roll eyes (sarcastic)

Survivor19
Apocalypse doesn't really has prep. He carries TO virus with him.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Digi
Well if he "did" him, wouldn't he be better at turning him on??

313 Eh, Apocalypse is willing to go to other measures if his turn on attempts fall short.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocrageingtime.png

guy222
Poccy

Peterlane
Pooky

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

Nihilist
Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.