Gorgon (Tomi Shishido) Stone Gaze Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
The set up is this: Gorgon is strapped into a chair with a barrier in front of him. One by one his opponents are strapped into another chair directly opposite and facing him, two feet away on the other side of the barrier, eyes level with each other. Each character then has a device attached to their heads which pulls their eyes open so they can't even blink.

Then the barrier is raised, leaving them staring into each other's eyes...

How do the characters fare?

1) Sentry
2) Iceman (ice form)
3) Juggernaut
4) Thor
5) Hulk
6) Vision
7) Bone claw Wolverine
8) The Shroud
9) Photon (Monica) energy form
10) Thanos
11) Wonder Woman's gorgon head
12) Ghost Rider with Penance Stare on
13) Johnny Sorrow (no mask)
14) In-Betweener
15) Molecule Man

leonidas
interesting thread. i was wondering about the effectiveness of his gaze as well, and perhaps the ability to somehow resist it. not sure that has ever happened. jinzin or battlehammer would likely know better. i hope you get a couple responses to this.

leonidas
ps--ironic that basilisk is requesting info on turning someone to stone . . . heh smile

basilisk
Originally posted by leonidas
ps--ironic that basilisk is requesting info on turning someone to stone . . . heh smile

yeah, funny I actually didn't think of that.

Now there are a few on the list that I'm pretty damn sure wouldn't be affected, but I'm not sure about how it would go down with the rest.

Enyalus
I'm pretty sure of Cosmic Beings, like In-Betweener, could resist it.

But it was never shown to fail, and even worked on the reflection of Wolverine's claws. So I'm not sure how one could say with certainty that it would on one of these characters.

Survivor19
I would list who i think will do ok.
Bobby Drake
Cain
Vision
Thanos
11-14, maybe, dunno enough for 12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.