Dracula vs Ogun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hmmm . . .

no weather manipulation from dracula, but his other abilities are in play. they start with swords in a 100x100ft adamantium cell.

Survivor19
Ogun needed a stick to own Wolverine.
Dracula owned him without weapons in 3 panels.

I say, Dracula wins.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Survivor19

I say, Dracula wins. There's some ABC logic for you that is an oversimplification.

Survivor19
Damn! I confused Ogun with Shingen there, my bad.

Phantom Zone
well Dracula isnt even a swordsman so he loses.

Mindset
Well Dracula is a much better swordsman.

Battlehammer
lol

leonidas
sigh . . .

Battlehammer
Originally posted by leonidas
sigh . . .
would you like me to respond seriously to the question?

only reason I am hesitant is as you can see the thread has progressed down less then stellar road.

who body is Ogun in possesion of?

or does he posses no body?

There are some variables that need to be answered first

then I be glad to give my opinion

leonidas
Originally posted by Battlehammer
would you like me to respond seriously to the question?

only reason I am hesitant is as you can see the thread has progressed down less then stellar road.

who body is Ogun in possesion of?

or does he posses no body?

There are some variables that need to be answered first

then I be glad to give my opinion

hmm, does he usually possess a SPECIFIC body? does he have a CURRENT body? if not, say he had cap's body.

and of course i want a serious discussion. ogun is someone i don't know all that well, and the discussion WAS derailing a different thread. some proof of claims might help turn this into a REAL discussion.

maybe . . .?

Battlehammer
hmm, does he usually possess a SPECIFIC body? does he have a CURRENT body? if not, say he had cap's body.

and of course i want a serious discussion. ogun is someone i don't know all that well, and the discussion WAS derailing a different thread. some proof of claims might help turn this into a REAL discussion.

maybe . . .?
He had his body, but that was killed by Wolverine. Then he normally dances around from body to body. He used the body of Blok (body guard of mister x) for quite awhile and had some cool showings in it.

so it up to you really.

Creshosk
Yeah during the only six issues(it wasn't even the full six issues) where kitty was wolverine's "sidekick", Ogun had possessed kitty.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah during the only six issues(it wasn't even the full six issues) where kitty was wolverine's "sidekick", Ogun had possessed kitty.

true

Creshosk
You'd be surprised how racially charged this is, now that I get to thinking about it.

Battlehammer
You'd be surprised how racially charged this is, now that I get to thinking about it.
what do you mean?

Creshosk
what do you mean? The necessitation of power and the chain of causation.

It's like. Dracula has to be better than Ogun, because I'm guessing Blade beat Dracula in swordsman ship.

So that sets up a reasoning of

Blade>Dracula>Ogun>Black Knight>Wolverine

Allowing a favorite character to be supreme...

I've noticed that people other than white people tend to favor characters of their own ethnicity. Not because its a cool character who happens to be that ethnicity, but they like they character primarily because of the same ethnicity. It allows for a better "Identification" with said character and better displacement into the suspension of disbelief in the comics.

Its part of a basic human trait to seek out a sameness to better ensure ones own chances of survival.

Fascinating really

Battlehammer
The necessitation of power and the chain of causation.

It's like. Dracula has to be better than Ogun, because I'm guessing Blade beat Dracula in swordsman ship.

I've noticed that people other than white people tend to favor characters of their own ethnicity. Not because its a cool character who happens to be that ethnicity, but they like they character primarily because of the same ethnicity. It allows for a better "Identification" with said character and better displacement into the suspension of disbelief in the comics.

Its part of a basic human trait to seek out a sameness to better ensure ones own chances of survival.

Fascinating really

wow never even thought of it like that, but it true espcially in concern to blade fans.

Creshosk
wow never even thought of it like that, but it true espcially in concern to blade fans. And storm.

Mindset

Fascinating really I don't like Blade.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't like Blade. That answered questions about you I didn't even have.

Mindset
It answered questions that you didn't know you had.

You're welcome.

Battlehammer
I don't like Blade.
I know you were just trolling.

Creshosk
It answered questions that you didn't know you had.

You're welcome. You answered questions I don't know if I wanted to have.

Thank you.

Survivor19
Myst -> bat -> neckbite = win for Dracula, IMO.

Creshosk
Depending on who's body ogun is in, that might not be an option.

Mindset
Sometimes the best things also happen to be the things you didn't know you wanted.delayclose

Survivor19
Depending on who's body ogun is in, that might not be an option.
Thread starter said it was Captain America's body.
Steve or Bucky, it'd probably work all the same.

Swordsmanship only, i'd take Dracula 7/10.

Creshosk
Thread starter said it was Captain America's body.
Steve or Bucky, it'd probably work all the same.

Swordsmanship only, i'd take Dracula 7/10. You do know who ogun is don't you?

Oh right You think this:

I say, Dracula wins.

Creshosk
Sometimes the best things also happen to be the things you didn't know you wanted.delayclose No, I will not sleep with you, quit asking.

Survivor19
Yes i do. Do you?
Nice job reading posts of other, though. I suggest you go back and re-read some of them. Like:
Damn! I confused Ogun with Shingen there, my bad.
Or
As far as i remember, Ogun has no current body.

Creshosk
Yes i do. Do you?
Nice job reading posts of other, though. I suggest you go back and re-read some of them. Like:

Or

As far as i remember, Ogun has no current body. No, I'm refering to the "needed a stick" comment that's an over simplification. Regardless of who it was.

Ogun basically beat Kitty, Dracula couldn't really touch Kitty.

Therefore Ogun wins.

See how ridiculous that ABC logic is?

Or can you not read posts?

There's some ABC logic for you that is an oversimplification.

I said nothing about specifics, just the base reasoning was flawed. But I guess you can't comprehend that.

Battlehammer

Swordsmanship only, i'd take Dracula 7/10.
based on what........

Creshosk
based on what........ I'm guessing this:

Fascinating really

Battlehammer
would not doubt it

Phantom Zone

Fascinating really

More nonsense ( In context of a vs match).

Creshosk
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
More nonsense ( In context of a vs match). Not in the slightest. it explains the motivations behind a poster pushing very hard for a given character to win. And why quite often they'll give a character a win regardless of who they're up against.

Had one guy openly start squawking about how people wouldn't let storm beat character like dark phoenix. Because apparently people were racist.

That was the direct reasoning they gave. Which was hilarious because they were trying to use the race card against GalacticStorm.

That was a more advanced form of it, but you can't say it doesn't exist.

leonidas
are there actual sword feats on panel that SHOW how good drac is? and though they START with swords, drac doesn't NEED to use one. mist form, partially solidifying, and his mental attacks may help quite a bit. i think ogun has some pretty strong psi talents though, right? not sure how effective drac's tp would be against him, though they were sufficient to muddle the sufer . . .

Creshosk
are there actual sword feats on panel that SHOW how good drac is? and though they START with swords, drac doesn't NEED to use one. mist form, partially solidifying, and his mental attacks may help quite a bit. i think ogun has some pretty strong psi talents though, right? not sure how effective drac's tp would be against him, though they were sufficient to muddle the sufer . . . Well Ogun did have some weither mystical or mutant telepathy. Part of what allowed him mind control aside from putting his spirit into another body. Eitehr his original body was naturally resistant to injury or his training or mystical powers allowed him to take a sword thrust through his torso with no ill effects.

Peterlane
Ogun forges a sword that kills him

leonidas
Originally posted by Peterlane
Ogun forges a sword that kills him

blink

Battlehammer
Well Ogun did have some weither mystical or mutant telepathy. Part of what allowed him mind control aside from putting his spirit into another body. Eitehr his original body was naturally resistant to injury or his training or mystical powers allowed him to take a sword thrust through his torso with no ill effects.
Ogun trained to achieve thoses powers, through the dark art of ninjistu.

Battlehammer
are there actual sword feats on panel that SHOW how good drac is? and though they START with swords, drac doesn't NEED to use one. mist form, partially solidifying, and his mental attacks may help quite a bit. i think ogun has some pretty strong psi talents though, right? not sure how effective drac's tp would be against him, though they were sufficient to muddle the sufer . . .
Ogun was good enough to posses jean grey (pheniox) for a time,

leonidas
Ogun was good enough to posses jean grey (pheniox) for a time,

that's pretty impressive.

so, without weather manip (he probably couldn't summon a storm in a cell anyway) and we'll say the mental stuff cancels each other, using his ability to partially solidfy and shapechange (bat, rat, wolf) you think he could beat ogun? does ogun have a healing factor? has he ever used any powers in a battle aside from possession? (i really don't see it as possible for him to possess someone of drac's mental powers. erm )

Survivor19
Ogun is basically a spirit now, so he just uses body he is posessing.
Since it was specified bt you that if he doesn't have current body (and he has not) he is using cap's, he is using cap's.
Cap's body has no healing factor.

leonidas
ah. gotcha. thought his own powers might grant powers to the body.

Trackz

Fascinating really wouldn't that really only make sense if the same people who argue for blade, argue for dracula?

Battlehammer
Ogun is basically a spirit now, so he just uses body he is posessing.
Since it was specified bt you that if he doesn't have current body (and he has not) he is using cap's, he is using cap's.
Cap's body has no healing factor.

does not matter, Ogun grants the individual he posses his own powers, which include form of healing/damage resistance's.

Battlehammer
also is he using blok body or capt?

Battlehammer
that's pretty impressive.

so, without weather manip (he probably couldn't summon a storm in a cell anyway) and we'll say the mental stuff cancels each other, using his ability to partially solidfy and shapechange (bat, rat, wolf) you think he could beat ogun? does ogun have a healing factor? has he ever used any powers in a battle aside from possession? (i really don't see it as possible for him to possess someone of drac's mental powers. erm )

Not sure, Ogun shown teleportation, ability to take stabbs/damage with out him even noticing and even if his body dies he he remains un KO he just jumps to another. He never really failed to posses anyone, he normally can posses them even thoses with great mental defenses, just over time they can force him out. He shown abilities such as hypnotizing other with but a touch of his sword as well as taking individuals to the shadow real, he been able to control technological devices as well.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Trackz
wouldn't that really only make sense if the same people who argue for blade, argue for dracula? They have been.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Ask Blade if Dracula is a swordsman then if you don't believe us, wiki or Marvel.com erm
If Blade uses those weapons i don't see how Sabretooth can win a majority.

See Captain Britain and Mi:13, he{Dracula} tools Black Knight with a sword.
I dont think you can prove hes skilled as Blade in h2h or Sabretooths h2h is better than Blades weapon skill.

Also if Blade can keep up with Spitfire hes gonna ahve no trouble with Sabretooth speed.

He also didnt have any trouble dealing with vamp Spidermans speed who would attack in a way similar to Sabretooth.

dracula who blade has dealt with fine.
then blade loadigng him with bullets (similar to deadpool) should weaken him enough for things like slashing the throat or dismembering him should hinder him right?

i'm thinking blade wins this fight 6 or 7/10

Survivor19
Well, since his powers come from training, i would agree. But his healing was never fast enough for it to mean something in the middle of the fight, IIRC.

He left that body, right? Then, following thread starter, it is cap's. Not the worst choice, IMO.

Could you provide series/numbers where technological device control and teleportation and such were ahown?
Or was it all during Kitty/Wolverine miniseries?

Trackz
They have been. who has been arguing for both?

Creshosk
who has been arguing for both? YOU for one thing.

Ask Blade if Dracula is a swordsman then if you don't believe us, wiki or Marvel.com erm
If Blade uses those weapons i don't see how Sabretooth can win a majority.

See Captain Britain and Mi:13, he{Dracula} tools Black Knight with a sword.
I dont think you can prove hes skilled as Blade in h2h or Sabretooths h2h is better than Blades weapon skill.

Also if Blade can keep up with Spitfire hes gonna ahve no trouble with Sabretooth speed.

He also didnt have any trouble dealing with vamp Spidermans speed who would attack in a way similar to Sabretooth.

dracula who blade has dealt with fine.
then blade loadigng him{sabertooth} with bullets (similar to deadpool) should weaken him enough for things like slashing the throat or dismembering him should hinder him right?

i'm thinking blade wins this fight 6 or 7/10

and I imagine that Snoop would argue for Dracula as well.

Phantom Zone
hahaha. Heres something I posted about this issue BEFORE this thread was created.

I still doesnt prove hes better than Drac. However there isnt enough evidence to prove Drac is better than Ogun. Unfortunately I dont have acces to scans for Drac vs Blade. Theres evidence that suggests that Drac could do similar stuff but Oguns showings show that he could probably tool Black Knight as well.

What is your point?

Creshosk
hahaha. Heres something I posted about this issue BEFORE this thread was created. Thanks for proving my point again, buddy. smile

Trackz
thats not arguing for dracula, thats arguing for blade...

Phantom Zone
Thanks for proving my point again, buddy. smile

Probably not. What is your point. That im siding with Dracula because Blade is black? That post indicates I think they both can be considered equal.

Creshosk
thats not arguing for dracula, thats arguing for blade... So, you think Ogun wins this fight?

Creshosk
That im siding with Dracula because Blade is black? That the people who've been arguing for blade have been arguing for dracula.

Phantom Zone
That the people who've been arguing for blade have been arguing for dracula.

So you didnt read the post properly the post indicates im siding with BOTH Dracula and Ogun. no expression

Trackz
So, you think Ogun wins this fight? I dont know enough about ogun to pass that judgement, nice try though

Phantom Zone
Oh and heres something else I said BEFORE this thread.

I think at this stage I may give it to Ogun, but I still dont think its a foregone conclusion. I might write a more detailed post later.

Pure fail Cresh.

Creshosk
I dont know enough about ogun to pass that judgement, nice try though Uh huh. You're just saying that because I predicted you would.

You want to argue for Dracula. You really really do... but you know that doing so would prove me right, and prove that there potential bias inherent in the system.

So the only way you can keep from doing that is to not do what you want to do.

Its win win for me, since I think Ogun wins this fight

Phantom Zone
Uh huh. You're just saying that because I predicted you would.

You want to argue for Dracula. You really really do... but you know that doing so would prove me right, and prove that there potential bias inherent in the system.

You cant read but now you're telepathic. thumb up

Creshosk
Oh and heres something else I said BEFORE this thread.

Pure fail Cresh. Until you actually start arguing for Ogun, you've proven me right.

Because I note there's hesitation... doubt is implicit in your post as well.

But like I said in my above post.

Either way, I win.

Creshosk
You cant read but now you're telepathic. thumb up I can read just fine. You just don't like being predicted. Which you proved in the Sabertooth thread when I predicted your fail logic that attempts to violate the VS forum rules.

Phantom Zone
Until you actually start arguing for Ogun, you've proven me right.

Because I note there's hesitation... doubt is implicit in your post as well.

But like I said in my above post.

Either way, I win.

facepalm I was arguing for Ogun before this thread was created.

Trackz

Its win win for me, since I think Ogun wins this fight ...now you're calling me a liar to further prove your point than admit that your judgement may have slightly been flawed, check any thread the marvels best swordsman thread and see if i was amoung the members to say dracula should be considered the greatest swordsman.
About me at least, you are wrong. Good job trying to decide my opinion though...

Phantom Zone
I can read just fine. You just don't like being predicted. Which you proved in the Sabertooth thread when I predicted your fail logic that attempts to violate the VS forum rules.

No you cant you misinterpreted a post were I was argung for both Drac and Ogun, you read it as arguing for Drac OVER Ogun.

Creshosk
facepalm I was arguing for Ogun before this thread was created. Not weith things like "I feel like giving it to ogun but..."

Argue for him concretely.

Creshosk
...now you're calling me a liar to further prove your point I didn't call you a liar. I said what your motivations were.

than admit that your judgement may have slightly been flawed, Its not.

Prove it is.. argue for ogun and mean it.

check any thread the marvels best swordsman thread and see if i was amoung the members to say dracula should be considered the greatest swordsman.
About me at least, you are wrong. Good job trying to decide my opinion though... Not yet I'm not.. Prove me wrong. Argue for Ogun. Concretely.

Phantom Zone
Not weith things like "I feel like giving it to ogun but..."

Argue for him concretely.

CONTEXT. All that means is I dont think its concrete that Ogun is the better swordsman. However my past post indicates that I dont think Dracula is better than Ogun either, so im still not arguing for Dracula being BETTER than Ogun, so you still fail hard.

Trackz
I didn't call you a liar. I said what your motivations were.

Its not.

Prove it is.. argue for ogun and mean it.

Not yet I'm not.. Prove me wrong. Argue for Ogun. Concretely. you have nothing to support your claims outside of one example in which i used dracula to say that the idea that sabretooth would run circles around balde was false

why would i argue for a character i know nothing about

Survivor19
Creshock, you have come to the right place, subconsciously seeking help. Where else would be your way too high sense of self-importance diagnosed?

Creshosk
you have nothing to support your claims outside of one example in which i used dracula to say that the idea that sabretooth would run circles around balde was false

why would i argue for a character i know nothing about

CONTEXT. All that means is I dont think its concrete that Ogun is the better swordsman. However my past post indicates that I dont think Dracula is better than Ogun either, so im still not arguing for Dracula being BETTER than Ogun, so you still fail hard. So until you start arguing concretely for Ogun you have not disproven my theory.

Is that really that hard to understand?

AS soon as either of you argue for dracula.. you prove my point.

Creshock, you have come to the right place, subconsciously seeking help. Where else would be your way too high sense of self-importance would be diagnosed? And you I'm reporting for trolling and member bashing.

Phantom Zone
So until you start arguing concretely for Ogun you have not disproven my theory.

Is that really that hard to understand?

facepalm

Creshosk
facepalm I'll take that as a yes.

Either argue for Ogun and prove me right that Ogun wins.
Or Argue for dracula and prove me right that those that argue for blade argue for dracula.

Ogun does win by the way.

Badabing
Guys, if you can't get along then use the ignore.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, if you can't get along then use the ignore.

Ignored. no expression

biscuits

Just doesnt come over when I do it. sad

Trackz
I'll take that as a yes.

Either argue for Ogun and prove me right that Ogun wins.
Or Argue for dracula and prove me right that those that argue for blade argue for dracula.

Ogun does win by the way.

many things wrong with your theory

1. arguing for ogun would prove nothing seeing as i don't know anything about the character
2. just because one thinks dracula can beat someone, that doesn't automatically prove that they think blade can consequently beat him, perfect exampele would be survivor who is arguing for dracula i believe, but i doubt he thinks blade could handle ogun
3. you're wrong, you're basically telling pepole how they feel about a situation so it justifies your theory and output of the battle, basically if someone doesn't think ogun wins they're a blade fanboy, despite dracula being leagues above blade in terms of overall power, I might argue dracula could give apocalypse a fight, that doesn't mean I think blade could so much as phase apocalypse.

Phantom Zone

1. arguing for ogun would prove nothing seeing as i don't know anything about the character
2. just because one thinks dracula can beat someone, that doesn't automatically prove that they think blade can consequently beat him, perfect exampele would be survivor who is arguing for dracula i believe, but i doubt he thinks blade could handle ogun
3. you're wrong, you're basically telling pepole how they feel about a situation so it justifies your theory and output of the battle, basically if someone doesn't think ogun wins they're a blade fanboy, despite dracula being leagues above blade in terms of overall power, I might argue dracula could give apocalypse a fight, that doesn't mean I think blade could so much as phase apocalypse.

Hes also implying that black posters are biased because Blade is black...and since Dracula is a Blade villain its an indirect vote for Blade. wink

Creshosk
Hes also implying that black posters are biased because Blade is black...and since Dracula is a Blade villain its an indirect vote for Blade. wink No I'm not. You got it backwards.

And its not just black people either.

Creshosk

1. arguing for ogun would prove nothing seeing as i don't know anything about the characterIt would prove that you who do argue for blade don't argue for dracula... like you earlier stated.

2. just because one thinks dracula can beat someone, that doesn't automatically prove that they think blade can consequently beat him,/b] You're familiar with how frequently people use ABC logic, right? Especially around here?

perfect exampele would be survivor who is arguing for dracula i believe, but i doubt he thinks blade could handle ogun Survivor is prone to using ABC logic.
3. you're wrong, you're basically telling pepole how they feel about a situation so it justifies your theory and output of the battle, basically if someone doesn't think ogun wins they're a blade fanboy, I never said that.

despite dracula being leagues above blade in terms of overall power,/b] And then people STILL say that blade alrady beat dracula...

I might argue dracula could give apocalypse a fight, that doesn't mean I think blade could so much as phase apocalypse. And I notice you're still dodging the issue.

Vote for Ogun, or vote for dracula. Or ask questions that can be answered to help you arrive at a decision.

Phantom Zone
No I'm not. You got it backwards.

And its not just black people either.

I dont think so.

Fascinating really

wow never even thought of it like that, but it true espcially in concern to blade fans.

And storm.

Not in the slightest. it explains the motivations behind a poster pushing very hard for a given character to win. And why quite often they'll give a character a win regardless of who they're up against.

Had one guy openly start squawking about how people wouldn't let storm beat character like dark phoenix. Because apparently people were racist.

That was the direct reasoning they gave. Which was hilarious because they were trying to use the race card against GalacticStorm.

That was a more advanced form of it, but you can't say it doesn't exist.

Phantom Zone
That the people who've been arguing for blade have been arguing for dracula.

Well anyway this at very least is incorrect.

Trackz
No I'm not. You got it backwards.

And its not just black people either. not saying thats what you meant, that was how your point came across though

Creshosk
I dont think so.

*AHEM*

Trackz
It would prove that you who do argue for blade don't argue for dracula... like you earlier stated.

You're familiar with how frequently people use ABC logic, right? Especially around here?

Survivor is prone to using ABC logic.
I never said that.

And then people STILL say that blade alrady beat dracula...

And I notice you're still dodging the issue.

Vote for Ogun, or vote for dracula. Or ask questions that can be answered to help you arrive at a decision. ok if yo ucant see how your logic is flawed then i'm done.

THe primary reason you might see a blade fan arguing for dracula or vice-versa is because if you're knowledgeable on blade chances are you will be knowledgeable on dracula, same reason you'll see a wolverine fan arguing just as hard in a sabretooth or omega red topic, not to establish some type of hierarchy but because they are familiar with both of them.

Creshosk
not saying thats what you meant, that was how your point came across though Well, its the other way around. The blade fans? What ethnicity do you think most of them are?

Wei Phoenix
Out of all the black people I know on here I don't think any of us vote for Blade or anything because of his race especially since his races isn't one of his defining characteristics. Fellow Negroes sign off, do you vote for black characters simply because they're black?

Creshosk
ok if yo ucant see how your logic is flawed then i'm done.

THe primary reason you might see a blade fan arguing for dracula or vice-versa is because if you're knowledgeable on blade chances are you will be knowledgeable on dracula, same reason you'll see a wolverine fan arguing just as hard in a sabretooth or omega red topic, not to establish some type of hierarchy but because they are familiar with both of them. You're not familiar with the mentality of the fans around here are you?
Then again , that's hilarious how hard you're arguing to neuter sabertooth in the other thread.

You disprove your own point. laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Out of all the black people I know on here I don't think any of us vote for Blade or anything because of his race especially since his races isn't one of his defining characteristics. Fellow Negroes sign off, do you vote for black characters simply because they're black? No, they don't. I can tell you that.

But I've noticed... most of the storm fans are black. Most of the blade fans are black.

Why do you suppose that is?

Why do you suppose Storm was handed over to Hudlin?

Its not a bad thing mind you. its just something I noticed that supports that human survival instinct that every human has.

Wei Phoenix
Most Storm fans overrate her and are idiots. I'm black and I don't flock to Storm or identify with her. Hudlin's an idiot and Marvel is pretty F'd up when it comes to races and minorities.

Blade is not a huge black character. If I were to write his character down on paper most wouldn't assume hey it's a black guy. The English heritage would also really throw that off. Have you asked the race of all of the Blade fans?

Creshosk
Most Storm fans overrate her and are idiots. That's general fanboyism. That exists regardless of race.

I'm black and I don't flock to Storm or identify with her. Hudlin's an idiot and Marvel is pretty F'd up when it comes to races and minorities. I didn't say you had to like black characters because you're black, I said that the black characters tend to have more black fans because the character is black.

Blade is not a huge black character. If I were to write his character down on paper most wouldn't assume hey it's a black guy. The English heritage would also really throw that off. Have you asked the race of all of the Blade fans? Nope. and I never said that ALL blade fans were black either. just like not all storm fans are black. Just that most are. Or at least the more vocal ones.

Some people are better at ignoring that basic survival instinct. most people are largely unaware of it.

But there is nothing that really applies to everybody.

Trackz
You're not familiar with the mentality of the fans around here are you?
Then again , that's hilarious how hard you're arguing to neuter sabertooth in the other thread.

You disprove your own point. laughing your point is that i would argue for dracula to beat another character just so i could bring that up again and say blade could beat the same character, have you noticed that point brought up in that thread at all?

Wei Phoenix
Well lets take KMC into account. Me, Mindset, Delph, and Iceman are black if I'm not mistaken. None of us flock to any of the Black characters, I myself only like Black Adam and Blade, Blade simply because you can't tell he's black. Panther is all "I don't need no help from whitey!" Cage is all "Yo dawg I'm from the Hood, represent!" Storm is just...yeah...

Trust me the majority of the black people online are not fans due to race. We have talks with each other and we know of each other.

Because there are only ten black people on the internet and we all know each other, if we find out someone new is on we add them to our club.

Creshosk
your point is that i would argue for dracula to beat another character just so i could bring that up again and say blade could beat the same character, have you noticed that point brought up in that thread at all? That's the way a lot of fans around here work. Why would it be irrational to think that people do that.. when they do that?

Well lets take KMC into account. Me, Mindset, Delph, and Iceman are black if I'm not mistaken. None of us flock to any of the Black characters, Galactic storm as well.. but as I pointed out iceman is also a blade fan. So swap him out for GS.

I myself only like Black Adam and Blade, Blade simply because you can't tell he's black. Panther is all "I don't need no help from whitey!" Cage is all "Yo dawg I'm from the Hood, represent!" Storm is just...yeah.../b] Ruined?

Trust me the majority of the black people online are not fans due to race. We have talks with each other and we know of each other. Coulda fooled me. as what obviously happened.

Cause Who do I see arguing for blade the most? The same group of people, who all just happen to be black.

Same story with Storm. But again, I'm not saying that if you're black you have to like black characters. I'm saying most ogf the black characters fans happen to be black.

Its very important to keep that distinction.

Wei Phoenix
That's the way a lot of fans around here work. Why would it be irrational to think that people do that.. when they do that?

Galactic storm as well.. but as I pointed out iceman is also a blade fan. So swap him out for GS.

Ruined?

Coulda fooled me. as what obviously happened.

Cause Who do I see arguing for blade the most? The same group of people, who all just happen to be black.

Same story with Storm. But again, I'm not saying that if you're black you have to like black characters. I'm saying most ogf the black characters fans happen to be black.

Its very important to keep that distinction.

When was the last time GS was here?

Did Iceman say why he like Blade? If his race has anything to do with then that supports your argument. There are also a few nonblack people who like Storm and BP. Just a coincidence, not some subconscious race identification.

Did you see the quote from Mindset? Trust me...we know. evil face

Creshosk
When was the last time GS was here?/b] I don't remember. but he loves phoenix.

Did Iceman say why he like Blade? Nope. But he's still in the list of blade fans who happen to be black.

If his race has anything to do with then that supports your argument. No. He may not even be aware of it. Like I said. Plus there's the whole denial thing.
There are also a few nonblack people who like Storm and BP. Just a coincidence, not some subconscious race identification.
Most are still black. That's why I'm not using absolutes. I was a fan of Storm.

Did you see the quote from Mindset? Trust me...we know. evil face No I didn't. and I can't seem to find it... was it in this thread?

Battlehammer

Its win win for me, since I think Ogun wins this fight
This is great, it so true, that what make it so great

leonidas
This is great, it so true, that what make it so great

laughing

Battlehammer
facepalm I was arguing for Ogun before this thread was created.
no you dident, infact you were dismissing his feats.

Battlehammer
laughing
Trackz fits his profile to the q. It hysterical, and he constantly argues for blade and wait for it BLACK panther

Creshosk
Trackz fits his profile to the q. It hysterical, and he constantly argues for blade and wait for it BLACK panther Are those who he argues for all the time?

Pssh, I guess I was more right than I thought.

XanatosForever
Who is Ogun? no expression

Original Smurph
Trackz fits his profile to the q. It hysterical, and he constantly argues for blade and wait for it BLACK panther

Trump card.

I mean blade and black panther are two o fmy favorite heroes because the skin color helps me to indentify..like I can understand why blade was in disbelief when he found out he was half white...which is pretty funny actually

I win.

Creshosk
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Who is Ogun? no expression One of the people who taught wolverine how to fight. that gained the ability or as part of his mutantcy was able to jump from body to body. Old master swordsman whos been around for awhile as you can imagine having trained wolverine and all.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Trump card.

I win. Boy did you smurph.

Battlehammer
Trump card.

I win.
hahahahahhahahahaha I post lol a lot, but this is the first time i have trully laugh hard from a post.

Battlehammer
One of the people who taught wolverine how to fight. that gained the ability or as part of his mutantcy was able to jump from body to body. Old master swordsman whos been around for awhile as you can imagine having trained wolverine and all.
He got it from dark arts of ninjistu, him being a mutant is a misconception on the forums.

He a 1000 plus years old, and was originally a mere mortal man.

Trackz
Trump card.

I win. your point was that when i argue for them it would become a matter of race which it isn't.

Battlehammer
....and yet the reason you identify with them is due to the color of there skin...... and you think that some how does not come into play when you argue for them, but is one of the fundamental reason you like them? interesting.....

Mindset
Well, you and jinzin argue for Wolverine because you're short, hairy, Canadians.

Battlehammer
yes I am short hairy and canadian right angel

XanatosForever
One of the people who taught wolverine how to fight. that gained the ability or as part of his mutantcy was able to jump from body to body. Old master swordsman whos been around for awhile as you can imagine having trained wolverine and all.

Oh. Thanks! big grin

Phantom Zone
no you dident, infact you were dismissing his feats.

Nooo what I said was that actual fights take precdence over just technical showings and when the feats were presented I acknowledged them.

Serioulsy all you do is complain. Hell I dont even feel like agreeing you even when I should.

Battlehammer
Nooo what I said was that actual fights take precdence over just technical showings and when the feats were presented I acknowledged them.

do I really need to quote what you said? you were completely dismissing them. And they dont take precedences.

Serioulsy all you do is complain. Hell I dont even feel like agreeing you even when I should.

so you let your personal opinion come in the way of an objective opinion awesome.

it funny you say I complain and yet you complain constantly about posters who disagree with you, stop being a hypocrite and grow a pair.

Creshosk
do I really need to quote what you said? you were completely dismissing them. And they dont take precedences.

so you let your personal opinion come in the way of an objective opinion awesome.

it funny you say I complain and yet you complain constantly about posters who disagree with you, stop being a hypocrite and grow a pair. Easy there BH, don't let him get to you. You're right that he does that, even recently snapped at StiltmanFTW for telling him to look through the respect thread for 'Tooth.

Battlehammer
Easy there BH, don't let him get to you. You're right that he does that, even recently snapped at StiltmanFTW for telling him to look through the respect thread for 'Tooth.
I know, it just so annoying how much of a hypocrite he is.

leonidas
Easy there BH, don't let him get to you. You're right that he does that, even recently snapped at StiltmanFTW for telling him to look through the respect thread for 'Tooth.

que?? cresh as the voice of reason?? the end is surely nigh . . .

Creshosk
que?? cresh as the voice of reason?? the end is surely nigh . . . Yeah, I think it was Blanket or Mindset that said that when they saw BH posting scans that really supported his case against people the mods were telling not to ignore the evidence.

leonidas
tbh there has been a lot more evidence given for ogun winning this, than for dracula--at least in the sword-fighting department.

Battlehammer
if you wanna see one sided evidence takea look through the sabre-tooth vs blade thread, I must have posted 20 scans to blades 2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=514849&pagenumber=20

jinzin
Well, you and jinzin argue for Wolverine because you're short, hairy, Canadians.
HEY! mad

I'm not Canadian. HMPH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.