Trion Juggernaut Versus Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Sue me for being unoriginal, but I'm hearing some pretty amazing things about Trion Juggs, and I'm curious how he'd stack up to ol' Shuma. I can't think of any stipulations that need to be enforced here, since BFR is nulled thanks to Juggs apparently being able to punch through dimensions. Thoughts?

KillAll
any sufficient strength magical user should be able to just separate juggernaut from his magic wink. no more juggernaut... if thor can semi do it, shuma gorath should without a doubt be able to do it.

guy222
SG

XanatosForever
Hmm...okay, let's say for some reason Shuma needs to weaken Juggs physically before he can remove his magic, then would he have a match?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KillAll
any sufficient strength magical user should be able to just separate juggernaut from his magic wink. no more juggernaut... if thor can semi do it, shuma gorath should without a doubt be able to do it. and whats stopping cyttorak from giving him back his powers? any ways Shuma should win....

KillAll
well i'm sure SG could come up with a magical ATTACk to harm the juggernaut. or even negate magics that make him unstoppable or something similar. or create a magical weapon for each of his tentacles (sharp magical objects have shown to be able to cut juggernaut), and cut him indefinately. or just make an enchantment that says for every step he takes forward he takes 2 sideways so juggernaut could never reach his intended target... there are endless possibilities for a sufficient magic wielder.

XanatosForever
laughing I love Shuma Gorath.

Knowsbleed33
Shuma **** stomps him.

I'd place him squarely over any single member of the Octessence.

The Nuul
SG shit stomps.

KillAll
i read his respect thread, i dunno why people think he's so powerful? more powerful than the juggernaut? yes, but above cyttorak? how can you even gauge it?

Knowsbleed33
That's a badass sig Nuul.

bbrem123
shuma stomps hard

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KillAll
i read his respect thread, i dunno why people think he's so powerful? more powerful than the juggernaut? yes, but above cyttorak? how can you even gauge it? knowsbleed thinks he can curb stomps classic Atum the God eater...yeah that guy that makes a living out of eating Elder Gods, Elder Demons, Gods, Demons.....

Knowsbleed33
Atum was recently killed by a Skrull demigod.

He's no match for Shuma.

Prep-Man
i'd like to see a trion juggs vs shuma fight.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Atum was recently killed by a Skrull demigod.

He's no match for Shuma. that was stupid writing...and you know it....like hulk getting KO by the wreking crew...or Abom about to get beheade by ares...

Knowsbleed33
It is what it is. Atum is below Elder God level.

Shuma is a Great Old One. They pre-date Elder Gods by 9 or so billion years.

nicamarvin

Shuma is a Great Old One. They pre-date Elder Gods by 9 or so billion years. you F@%/* Idiot you make as much sence as that batckick..... mad

bbrem123

Shuma is a Great Old One. They pre-date Elder Gods by 9 or so billion years.

in no way is Atum below elder god level

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by bbrem123
in no way is Atum below elder god level

Yes he is. He's the son of an Elder God. He's the next step down.

nica, you've been reported.

nicamarvin

DUDE I lost ALL respect for you...

bbrem123

nica, you've been reported.

in his first appearance he made the elder god flee to another dimension because he was about to kill them

his mother was an elder god but not his father

nicamarvin

Knowsbleed33
He was created specifically to eat Elder Gods. That doesn't make him an Elder God.

Knowsbleed33
Boy you fellas are slow. Elders Gods are the first races of beings to exsist after the Earth was created. Atum was not among them, he came later.

He's not an Elder God.

nicamarvin
you are right he is not....they are his LUNCH you fool

Knowsbleed33
Keep trolling and I'll keep reporting.

His official handbook entry has him listed as comparable to the other Godheads like Odin and Zeus.

He's not an Elder God. Unless you can prove otherwise.

bbrem123
oo so we go by official handbooks to gauge how strong someone is?

nicamarvin
ok lets ask ALL the Elder gods he ate.....Odin and Zeus wont even make his brunch

Knowsbleed33
oo so we go by official handbooks to gauge how strong someone is?

So you believe that just because he eats Elder Gods that makes him an Elder God?

bbrem123
So you believe that just because he eats Elder Gods that makes him an Elder God?

no it doesnt make him an elder god, it just makes him stronger then one

K Von Doom
Atum is to Elder Gods, what Franklin Richards is to Mr Fantastic.

Just because you're a son doesn't make you less powerful and is in no way indicative of someone's power levels.

The Nuul
That's a badass sig Nuul.

Thanks!

-Pr-
stop reporting this thread. seriously. anybody caught trolling after this post will be warned.

Badabing
Nicamarvin, this is the second time I've had to address your behavior today for trolling/bashing. Consider this a warnings.

Knowsbleed33
no it doesnt make him an elder god, it just makes him stronger then one

No it doesn't.

Ouallada
Superman isn't a herald by definition either. He's still herald class in terms of power. Same with plenty of beings on the skyfather tier. Atum/Demogorge isn't an Elder God. His overall standing puts him above the elder gods he either consumed or sent fleeing. Even then, he wouldn't take Shuma. Neither would Cyttorak. Shuma takes this easily.

SoulDevourer
octopus ftw

btw does Shuma even need 2 use magic? maybe hes high enuff to hurt jug with physical force only

or he can just take away Jugs powers & kill the human (wheres fight take place btw?)

Survivor19
Trion Juggernaut has a god level being inside (dunno, skyfather or not), besides from Cain Marco. I believe even severing the connection with Cyttorac won't take away Trion's powers.

juggernaut74
Trion wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Trion wins.

How?

Lord Feron
ANyone see the part when trion was struggling with someking od large ass octopus thing... don't think it was shuma but maybe... Looks like juggs was physically halted for a bit atleast. Any thoughts on that?

Survivor19
He was slowed down, but not stopped. Nothing stops the Juggernaut!!!

celestialdemon
Shuma Gorath wins easily.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Survivor19
He was slowed down, but not stopped. Nothing stops the Juggernaut!!! cept primary adamantium wall stick out tongue

Ouallada
Or some hardened cement.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Lord Feron
ANyone see the part when trion was struggling with someking od large ass octopus thing... don't think it was shuma but maybe... Looks like juggs was physically halted for a bit atleast. Any thoughts on that?

That wasn't Shuma.

Endless Mike
Trion Juggs has the full power of Cytorrak, right? Well I would rank Shuma above Cytorrak

Knowsbleed33
He didn't have the full power of Cyttorak as Trion. Before he finally released it he was still drawing more and more power.

CortSether
Trion has no chance against Juggernaut. Most magic users (including Gods like Chthon) use dark magic by incantations or generating the power from another source. Shuma-Gorath generates his own mystic power and can drain magical and non-magical energy from others. His reality warping powers are on a magnificent scale - Trion would have no chance.

Shuma Gorath>Cyttorak. As such he'd easily be able to take on Trion, as Cyttorak is the source of Trion's power.

icecream1991
Is this a joke or something? Shuma has pawned easily all three Vishanti at the same time ( three fully-fed Galactus powered beings). Demons at the scale of Mephisto and Satannish were stated to be "ticks" when compared to Shuma. Trion Juggy is strong without a doubt, but he would be basically taken apart here.

SoulDevourer
SG vs Cytorak would be better match erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.