Metron vs High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who would you place your money on?

iceman24567
In a actual fight? What battle feats does Metron possess?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
In a actual fight? What battle feats does Metron possess?

prep style battle. Metron easily disposed of lightray, IIRC.

Peterlane
High-Evo gets my soul .

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
prep style battle. Metron easily disposed of lightray, IIRC. Thats not all that impressive and for sure not making him beat the HE but i think Metron is loads smarter than HE.

Peterlane
Thats not all that impressive and for sure not making him beat the HE but i think Metron is loads smarter than HE.

Lol. Tell me when Metron creates Adam Warlock or lobotomizes a Celestial to recreate the X-Gene which was wiped out during a MASS multiversal reality warp.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Peterlane
Lol. Tell me when Metron creates Adam Warlock or lobotomizes a Celestial to recreate the X-Gene which was wiped out during a MASS multiversal reality warp.

you do know that Metron created the Worlogog?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Peterlane
Lol. Tell me when Metron creates Adam Warlock or lobotomizes a Celestial to recreate the X-Gene which was wiped out during a MASS multiversal reality warp. Boomtubes and his chair come to mind.

Prep-Man
Boomtubes and his chair come to mind.

his chair has towed entire planets for one.

Prep-Man
Thats not all that impressive and for sure not making him beat the HE but i think Metron is loads smarter than HE.

Lightray is near top tier, IMO. and for Metron to discard him so easily is somewhat impressive.

iceman24567
It can transverse time and space teleport him wherever he wants forcefields ect. His chair is probably > HE's ship

Prep-Man
It can transverse time and space teleport him wherever he wants forcefields ect. His chair is probably > HE's ship

his chair can also evolve and devolve beings.

iceman24567
Yeah i think Metron is smarter i love HE by the way.

Allankles
He better be smarter he's the god of progress &/or science iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.