Symbiote Wolverine vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
battle it out in nyc

iceman24567
Gargan sucks regular Wolverine would ice him

chomperx9
symbiote wolverine would own venom

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gargan sucks regular Wolverine would ice him Originally posted by chomperx9
symbiote wolverine would own venom thumb up

SuperLuigi
i thought venom was better than that

chomperx9
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
i thought venom was better than that not against another symbiote with a healing factor and an adamantium skeleton

jalek moye
i thought venom was better than that
not gargan

iceman24567
Originally posted by jalek moye
not gargan thumb up

chomperx9
not gargan even if it was brock he would still get owned by symbiote wolverine

iceman24567
Don't know about that one.

chomperx9
Don't know about that one. brock venom is a hell alot better fighter and more dangerous than gargan venom. but if you think about it brock is nothing without the symbiote. wolverine is still somebody of course without it. so you give wolverine the symbiote as well hes gonna be stronger and faster and more acrobatic and stuff than he already is including his healing factor and the rest

jalek moye
Originally posted by chomperx9
well hes gonna be stronger and faster and more acrobatic and stuff
not true Spiderman is way greater then brock yet with the symbiote brock was stronger then peter was with it

Bouboumaster
Gargan sucks regular Wolverine would ice him

Creshosk
brock is nothing without the symbiote. Careful, you might make him mad.

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/03/anti-venom.jpg

chomperx9
not true Spiderman is way greater then brock yet with the symbiote brock was stronger then peter was with it brock is stronger with it than parker cause the symbiote connected better with brock than parker

chomperx9
Originally posted by Creshosk
Careful, you might make him mad.

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/03/anti-venom.jpg rather make him mad than hulk

Badabing
Careful, you might make him mad.

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/03/anti-venom.jpg I really enjoyed that arc. Originally posted by chomperx9
rather make him mad than hulk Yeah, but Anti Venom was very creepy. scared

Creshosk
rather make him mad than hulk I'd rather make hulk mad than anti-venom... cause you know "HULK SMASH!" you'd be dead pretty quickly.

Anti-venom looks liked he'd rape you to death.

SuperLuigi
i was talkin about the eddie brock venom dont know who gargan is

chomperx9
I'd rather make hulk mad than anti-venom... cause you know "HULK SMASH!" you'd be dead pretty quickly.

Anti-venom looks liked he'd rape you to death. well yeah i guess if you think about it if you bump into hulk and hes pissed show him your pamela anderson poster collection and he will settle down. dont think antivenom would go for that

Creshosk
i was talkin about the eddie brock venom dont know who gargan is Gargan is the current Venom's host.

SuperLuigi
i didnt say current venom though. peak eddie brock

Creshosk
i didnt say current venom though. peak eddie brock Unless otherwise specified the current version of a character is used.

Badabing
i didnt say current venom though. peak eddie brock You didn't state any version in the OP. Forum default is current versions of characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.