Spike (Buffyverse comics) vs The punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The fight takes place on some graveyard and the fight is without prep. They just meet eachother one night and start some sh*T..
The Punisher has his regular ammo with him and Spike is just walking around with his black jacket and being blond and sucking blood and stuff..

Who wil win?

Wei Phoenix
Frizzank!

PRAYERRUN
well since Spike is an vampire and Frank doesn't have a wooden stake at the ready, I guess Spike would win.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
well since Spike is an vampire and Frank doesn't have a wooden stake at the ready, I guess Spike would win.

So you don't think a superior fighter could just beat his ass all night until the sun comes up?

PRAYERRUN
lol ok so you got me on that..except I don't think Frank would be superior to Spike. I mean Spike has been around for generations, is stronger than humans, and has vampire-like abilities. Unless Punisher has a flame thrower at the ready, i doubt he's gonna last til sun up.

Wei Phoenix
lol ok so you got me on that..except I don't think Frank would be superior to Spike. I mean Spike has been around for generations, is stronger than humans, and has vampire-like abilities. Unless Punisher has a flame thrower at the ready, i doubt he's gonna last til sun up.

Punisher has better H2H feats than Spike, all Spike has is years on him and vampire strength. Frank still busts a cap in his ass.

PRAYERRUN
and what....Spike gets up? he's a vampire man!!

Wei Phoenix
and what....Spike gets up? he's a vampire man!!

And he keeps getting up until the sun rises. Buffy can beat his ass so can Frank.

PRAYERRUN
lol Buffy has vampire strength. Punisher is a human who knows weapons. None of these weapons are made to kill a vampire and I doubt Spike is dumb enough to just keep getting up until the sun comes up. He ain't no genius, but he ain't dumb either. He has faster reflexes too.

Wei Phoenix
lol Buffy has vampire strength. Punisher is a human who knows weapons. None of these weapons are made to kill a vampire and I doubt Spike is dumb enough to just keep getting up until the sun comes up. He ain't no genius, but he ain't dumb either. He has faster reflexes too.

Yeah near equal strength but she's more skilled than him, and Frank is more skilled than her. What is he going to do run away from Frank and lose? Can you prove Spike has faster reflexes?

Mindset
Slayers are stronger than vampires.

Trackz
frankencastle winss

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Slayers are stronger than vampires.

I thought Slayers were stronger than the normal grunt vampires, Vamps like Dru, Spike and Angel were on an equal level.

Mindset
No, Buffy was stronger than both Spike and Angel.

I'd still pick Angel to beat her more times than not though.

SoulDevourer
slayers same strenght as vamps (angel s5 e11)

btw Spike ftw. this spite no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
slayers same strenght as vamps (angel s5 e11)

btw Spike ftw. this spite no expression No they aren't.

It doesn't say anything about them being the same strength in that ep.

A slayer with no training kicked Spike's ass and cut his hands off, then she was kicking Angel's ass for awhile until he finally won.

SoulDevourer
No they aren't.

It doesn't say anything about them being the same strength in that ep. no but it shows it

btw theres also vamps even stronger then slayers (like that caveman vamp, or the master or that greek vamp)

also that crazy slayer "beat" spike cuz she stick him with that needle
and she wuz trying to kill Angel. Angel wuz only trying to restrain her not kill

Phantom Zone
I dunno man there was PIS galore in Buffyverse.

Mindset
no but it shows it

btw theres also vamps even stronger then slayers (like that caveman vamp, or the master or that greek vamp)

also that crazy slayer "beat" spike cuz she stick him with that needle

and she wuz trying to kill Angel. Angel wuz trying to restrain her not kill What it shows is a slayer with no training kicking Spike and Angel's asses...

Yea, thousands of year old vamps like the Master are obviously stronger.

She was beating Spike before she stuck him with the needle, she even threw him out a window.

Yea, and she also has no training in fighting compared to Angel's centuries, yet she was able to toss him around.

SoulDevourer
What it shows is a slayer with no training kicking Spike and Angel's asses...

Yea, thousands of year old vamps like the Master are obviously stronger.

She was beating Spike before she stuck him with the needle, she even threw him out a window.

Yea, and she also has no training in fighting compared to Angel's centuries, yet she was able to toss him around. spike tossed her too
she was just better fighter (more skill) but not stronger. she duck his kick then grabbed & throw him out. Spike wasnt tryin to kill her either btw
no training? lol no but wth slayers have memories of ALL previous slayers (she had those of that chinese slayer Spike killed)

but important part is also showed Spike at least equal physical strenght to slayer (that makes Angel slightly stronger then slayer)

slayers fight better but no 1 contest that

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dunno man there was PIS galore in Buffyverse. aint Joss Wedon suppose to be a feminist or somethin? big grin

Mindset
No, she isn't more skilled.

Slayers have the memories, but they don't get the fighting skills of the past slayers. I'm beginning to realize you don't actually know what you're talking about, idk why it took this long to come to that realization.

If Slayers had all the past fighting skills of the previous ones then why did Buffy and Faith train all the time, why did Buffy gather all the new slayers who were turned so she could train them to fight?

Spike never showed equal strength to her.

Explain Buffy beating both Spike and Angel if they are stronger.

SoulDevourer
No, she isn't more skilled.

Slayers have the memories, but they don't get the fighting skills of the past slayers. I'm beginning to realize you don't actually know what you're talking about, idk why it took this long to come to that realization.

If Slayers had all the past fighting skills of the previous ones then why did Buffy and Faith train all the time, why did Buffy gather all the new slayers who were turned so she could train them to fight?

Spike never showed equal strength to her.

Explain Buffy beating both Spike and Angel if they are stronger. bs memories include SKILLS (u know, skill <=> knowledge look it up how can u have knowledge without memories? laughing out loud )
I watch the whole series. they train to make themself yet better thats all (next generation slayers improve & so on)

hell Spike & Angel werent fighting all that good in that ep anyway (they been shown doing better in toher eps)

Buffy beats Angel & Spike cuz she fights better. but its not skillz were talkin about its strenght and in Damage they clearly show Spikes as strong as the slayer

Spike has also beaten Buffy
oh yeah and even Wedon said if Angel never won fight against Buffy its cause of his own "inibitions" or somethin like that

Mindset
If the new slayers had the same skills as Buffy they wouldn't need to train.

They would be just as good as she is, yet they weren't.

When Buffy first got her powers she could barely even fight.

The only direct strength comparison between Buffy and Spike shows that she is stronger.

Buffy was able to handle the Troll God hammer much easier than Spike.

SoulDevourer
your right but maybe they need to waken their talent or somethin (like its dormant big grin)
plus they need to improve, not just train. trainings never complete no matter how good u r

I mean that slayer in Damage was mental, maybe that help her remember wink

btw Troll hammer = mystical weapon. spike coud bearly move it, she lift it like its nothing. think about it even if she was stronger it woudnt explain THAT kinda difference
its like the slayer axe, Caleb coundt remove it but she remove it easy. yet im sure every1 agree Calebs way stronger

the only real comparison 1:1 slayer vs vamp is in Damage and it shows Spikes at least as strong as slayer smile

The Pict
Slayers aren't instantly skilled, that's rubbish.

Anyway straight up fight and Spike wins the majority.

Buffy was able to handle the Troll God hammer much easier than Spike.

Yeah he could barely move it

SoulDevourer
i mean theres way to much inconsitency anyway remember that vamp in the cemetry? (buffy s7 that ep where they talk to dead people)

he had bearly got outa his grave yet he able to pin down Buffy easy enough & wuz about to bite her (then he recognized her as former schoolmate)
yeah in the end she dust him but he still overpower her in the begining

psy_blade
In the Angel episode where Buffy visited to send Faith to jail, Angel and Buffy hit each other and Angel said to Buffy "You're a bit stronger than me."

Once Angel said to Spike that he (Spike) can't beat Buffy because she's stronger that past slayers.

After her first death, Buffy said she felt more powerful. She also became immune to the Master's hypnotism.

All slayers have strength, speed, durability, cordination, endurance, good aim, healing factor, reflexes, etc. but they still have to train to fight to make themselves better. That's why Buffy beat Faith because Faith didn't want to have proper training.

SoulDevourer
in Angel s5 Destiny Angel also say "in the end Spike was stronger" even tho they show Angel physicaly stronger then Spike

so when Angel says "stronger" it dont rilly mean physicaly stronger. Spike wuz the better fighter in that ep smile

Phantom Zone
this thread sux.....Buffyverse and Marvel is a no no.

psy_blade
But when Angel said it to Buffy, he was talking about her actual strength.

That's why Faith, Buffy and Kendra all beat Angel. Their strength might be the only reason why they won and not skill because if were talking about experience, Angel has hundreds of years and Buffy only has around a decade.

SoulDevourer
nah he just ment she fights better (they were hitting each other not arm wrestling or somethin lol)

Angel don't have hundreds of years cuz he spent most of those years as Angelus eating humans not fightin ^^

the only real strenght comparison wuz in the ep Damages which show Spike same strenght as slayer. plus we know Angels stronger then Spike (Destiny) even tho Spike fought better

psy_blade
BUFFY: There is no way I'm letting her out of my sight.
ANGEL: Faith, go!
BUFFY: Don't you move a...
(she goes to stop Faith, Angel stops her, she punches him, goes to hit him again but he blocks and punches her. Then looks all hurt and shocked.)
ANGEL: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
(...)
ANGEL: She's not gonna run, Buffy.
BUFFY: Well, why would she? When she has her brave knight to protect her? Got you. Does she cry? Pouty lips, heaving bosom? I thought you needed help.
ANGEL: You think I wanted this to happen?
BUFFY: You hit me.
ANGEL: Not to go all schoolyard on you, but you hit me first. And in case you've forgotten, you're a little bit stronger than I am.

He was taking about her actual strength. She hits harder.

You can watch it here. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ2NjUzMDA=.html

Mindset

Angel don't have hundreds of years cuz he spent most of those years as Angelus eating humans not fightin ^^

He fought even while he was Angelus, I thought you watched all of Angel, you don't know that?

SoulDevourer
He fought even while he was Angelus, I thought you watched all of Angel, you don't know that? yeah he dominated dat fight (he did the most tossin around & I like dat kick where he send Faith flying all the way up the scafold big grin)
btw she wuz pretty bruised in the end but he wuz intact (tho TBH he was stunned right b4 he bite her)

Originally posted by psy_blade

He was taking about her actual strength. She hits harder. yeah I know that but that dont mean its about strenght. Angels used word "stronger" in other eps & he clearly dint mean physicaly speakin, IMO he dint mean it this time either

transcript is good but onscreen evidence is better and we know that Spike is at least as strong as a slayer thx this to one ep in s5

SoulDevourer
and btw even IF angel ment she "hits harder" it still dont mean more physical strenght

buffys fists are smaller then angels so if they both hit @ same strenght then her punch gonna hurt more cuz its same force over smaler surface therefor more pressure so yeah she gonna hit harder & it gonna hurt more

if u rilly wanna get technical stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Mindset
I think you mean, if you want to get stupid.

Which you did beautifully. facepalm

SoulDevourer
I think you mean, if you want to get stupid. yaeh man but i aint good enuf @ it sad can u teach me? Happy Dance

PS. your jealous cuz i showed how 1337 i am in physics Happy Dance so u better sho respect cuz im the next sciense nobel price winner k? Happy Dance

PRAYERRUN
hokay...well I think that the punisher stands a chance, but Spike ain't gonna be an easy opponent to beat. I mean, out of the years that Spike has lived, how many times to you think he survived bullets, knives an all the other sort?

Wei Phoenix
hokay...well I think that the punisher stands a chance, but Spike ain't gonna be an easy opponent to beat. I mean, out of the years that Spike has lived, how many times to you think he survived bullets, knives an all the other sort?

Have vampires ever been shot in Buffy?

PRAYERRUN
I'm pretty sure Angel has.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have vampires ever been shot in Buffy? Yes.

They said it just hurts like a *****.

PRAYERRUN
It just doesn't kill them. So Frank can shoot Spike as much as he wants too, but it'll just make Spike angrier.

Wei Phoenix
I really need to catch up on my Buffy/Angel.

PRAYERRUN
unless of course, he still has that chip in his brain that keeps him from attacking humans....

Mindset
he doesn't

PRAYERRUN
ok then, The Punisher looses this and possibly gets vamperized in the process.

SoulDevourer
is this Spike with or without soul?

if its souless Spike then he dont turn Frank, he just rips of his arms & leave him there bleed 2 death lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.