Shaq vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Shaq is hilariouss, anyone catch the first episode?

Darth Macabre
He stole the idea from Steve Nash. no expression I watched it, and not going to lie, I was bored.

Trackz
i thought it was amusing, and its a fun idea, never saw the nash version though

Shadow_King
I dont think nash had his own version because he told shaq about what show he wanted to do then shaq just did it, thats why i think nash is the executive producer of the show.

forumcrew
His baseball swing was soooo bad. Good thing he is strong as shit so he was able to push some out of the little league fence.

BruceSkywalker
this is just another dumb fake staged program.. Shaq should be getting ready for the nba season instead of doing all this other stuff

forumcrew
staged? you cant really stage someone taking live batting practice in front of thousands of people. You act like he is devoting all of his time to this and he will not be ready for the season. The man knows how to prepare for the NBA he isnt exactly a rookie anymore.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by forumcrew
staged? you cant really stage someone taking live batting practice in front of thousands of people. You act like he is devoting all of his time to this and he will not be ready for the season. The man knows how to prepare for the NBA he isnt exactly a rookie anymore.

the show is staged, besides if shaq somehow gets injured doing this show people in cleveland won't be happy

forumcrew
How exactly did they stage the HR derby. Seeing as I never see actual thoughts come from you I am very interested to see how you can explain how that was rigged.

forumcrew
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the show is staged, besides if shaq somehow gets injured doing this show people in cleveland won't be happy

Come on Bruce still waiting for your genius theory on how a HR derby was staged. Cant back up your random statements?

botankus
Maybe they tied really thin fishing line to each ball and someone was crouched behind the home run fence with a fishing pole so he could yank them out of the park.

Trackz
Originally posted by botankus
Maybe they tied really thin fishing line to each ball and someone was crouched behind the home run fence with a fishing pole so he could yank them out of the park. hahaha, if it was staged he probably wouldn't lose so bad everytime haha, he does decent, then gets crushed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.