Punisher wants to kill you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Court
You jay-walked to your car and then went 40 in a 30 zone. It's 9 PM, and Punisher has sworn to kill you before dawn. Dawn is 6 AM. You've got time to call any two non-meta-humans you want. Their job is to protect you till dawn when Punisher has to skip town for some reason.

You're in New York, you can go anywhere except a bank vault, bomb shelter, or similar impenetrable enclosure. Assume you're on the move all night, and Punisher is methodically and strategically stalking and hunting you. You can call any two non-meta-humans you want.

Who do you think can keep you alive till dawn(9 hours)?

Bouboumaster
Batman (Greyson) and Captain America (Barnes)

iceman24567
Chuck Norris and Lady Shiva really Chuck is all thats needed but i might get some play from Shiva eek!

thanos-prime
Daredevil
hells kitchen

Placidity
Batman and Green Arrow

Survivor19
Daredevil
Black Panther

Tattoos N Scars
I could take him out on my own.

Blanket
Bruce Banner, and Teth/Theo Adam

Eternal Idol
Since when does the Punisher kill people for jay-walking and speeding? laughing out loud

I'd call in Nick Fury and G.W. Bridge.

Warlord
I'll call my mum and dad....I win

Konton
Elektra.
Just Elektra.

Tattoos N Scars
Honestly, you didn't say anything about getting in my car and getting out of Dodge..lol. As big as New York is...I could lose him and be perfectly safe til dawn.

D_Dude1210
Hank Pym, so he can use pym particles to shrink both me and him into a subatomic size til the danger is gone.

Batman to keep us safe til the danger is gone.

Juk3n
Bucky
Taskmaster

occultdestroyer
Amadeus Cho

TAO

BackinBlack
frank doesn't kill capes. are we assuming he's making exceptions here? and does he know we're getting help?

if the former, no matter who you bring, they're dying via sniping.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Batman (Greyson) and Captain America (Barnes)

thumb up

rotiart
Nick fury and amadeus cho...

Lmds, stealth suits, plus a kid that can figure out how to hack the us satelitte system to find and stay ahead of punisher.... The kid can always hide me in a tree or something stupid like that so frank has bad odds at finding me

or i summon that one guy from the transporter... And we go on a high speed escape....

Placidity
I can take him.

Bouboumaster
My left jab and my right fist.

Blanket
My left jab and my right fist. That's all you can do with your left?

Lostedge
Pretty much Batman and hmm ... I would only need batman. But I guess having Superman or a telepath Xavier would not hurt.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Blanket
That's all you can do with your left?

No, but it's the only thing I would need

iceman24567
No, but it's the only thing I would need Scans???

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Since when does the Punisher kill people for jay-walking and speeding? laughing out loud

I'd call in Nick Fury and G.W. Bridge.

He used to do it when he was drugged by Jigsaw or something like that, IIRC smile

Blanket
No, but it's the only thing I would need Jab, jab, jab, right fist?

dmills
Moon knight. He has the same black op's background as Frank so he knows what to expect.

Creshosk
I call punisher himself and get things figured out. The OP got the message wrong and punisher doesn't want to kill me. He thinks I know the whereabout of a serial killer that was aquited. and that he thinks he has a lead that the guy is going to be skipping town at dawn. So If he wasn't able to find me he'd have had no choice but to follow the lead. I tell him what I know and he finds and summarily executes the type of criminal that he actually DOES go after. Not just some jaywalker.

rotiart
Originally posted by Creshosk
I call punisher himself and get things figured out. The OP got the message wrong and punisher doesn't want to kill me. He thinks I know the whereabout of a serial killer that was aquited. and that he thinks he has a lead that the guy is going to be skipping town at dawn. So If he wasn't able to find me he'd have had no choice but to follow the lead. I tell him what I know and he finds and summarily executes the type of criminal that he actually DOES go after. Not just some jaywalker.

The op says punisher wants you dead. Period. Punisher tracked your call. Set up. And put a bullet in your head.

Good job. Now youre dead. 

Creshosk
Originally posted by rotiart
The op says punisher wants you dead. Period. Punisher tracked your call. Set up. And put a bullet in your head.

Good job. Now youre dead.  Sorry, that's not in the personality of the character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Good luck tracking a cellphone that doesnt have GPS capability that's on a not very well known carrier. (In otherwords my phone service is untrackable, I tried it.

If that wouldn't work I'd call Iron Man.

Get him to fly me outta state or something. I wouldn't be in an unreachable location. just one that Punisher couldn't get to in time.

rotiart
Originally posted by Creshosk
Sorry, that's not in the personality of the character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Good luck tracking a cellphone that doesnt have GPS capability that's on a not very well known carrier. (In otherwords my phone service is untrackable, I tried it.

If that wouldn't work I'd call Iron Man.

Get him to fly me outta state or something. I wouldn't be in an unreachable location. just one that Punisher couldn't get to in time.

Just because you couldn't track youself doesn't mean punisher couldn't.... It just means you don't have access to guys like weasel with their reality defying hacking skills...It's comics...and wireless triangulation can narrow you to a n block. Remembering that he knows you are talking to him on a cell phone trying to convince him otherwise he tracks you down...

Does iron man technically count as non metahuman? His suit obviously puts him over powerset wise... But he is still only human. Getting flown outta dodge is a good idea. Assuming it's allowed. Self bfr. 

Creshosk
Just because you couldn't track youself doesn't mean punisher couldn't.... It just means you don't have access to guys like weasel with their reality defying hacking skills... So outside help then?

It's comics...and wireless triangulation can narrow you to a n block. Only using the traditional cell phone satellites. Since I'm not on a regular network you can't track mine the same way.

Remembering that he knows you are talking to him on a cell phone trying to convince him otherwise he tracks you down...Bullshit.

Does iron man technically count as non metahuman? His suit obviously puts him over powerset wise...b Metahuman was a term that was equivalent to mutant in Marvel.

But he is still only human. Getting flown outta dodge is a good idea. Assuming it's allowed. Self bfr.  The terms of victory for punisher s killing me. Since I wasn't putting myself into an impenetrable bunker or anything and all I have to do is survive then there is no BFR.

Battlehammer
Normen Osborn (thats all I need really) and nick fury.

actaully normen might a meta so instead if I can pick him I pick batman or winter soldier.

StiltmanFTW
Sorry BH, Osborn is enhanced by goblin juice, you can't have him stick out tongue

Fury ain't that human either. Infinity Formula. But I guess he can be used here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully normen might a meta so instead if I can pick him I pick batman or winter soldier.

Ah, didn't see that edit.

rotiart
Youre the guy calling a man that's trying to kill him to work things out. A known vigilante and killer...

Don't call bullshit on the fact that you did it...
And if a satellite has to be locked onto your phone to allow you to talk... That satellite knows your exact location. How else would you be making the calls if the signal couldn't be locked onto by a particular satellite.

But that's assuming frank gets help to hack. Otherwise yes, it may be difficult to track you...

Unless of course since you had the gall enough to call him, you inadvertently told him where you were...

Creshosk
Youre the guy calling a man that's trying to kill him to work things out. A known vigilante and killer...b Prove that he kills jaywalkers. Cause I can't even drive sou wouldn't have been speeding as well.

You got any proof that that's in character for him? Otherwise my first scenerio is the most likely.

Don't call bullshit on the fact that you did it...I'm calling bullshit on your claims. So now you have to prove them. Prove that he can track a cellphone without outside help, that's not on a standard network.

And if a satellite has to be locked onto your phone to allow you to talk... That satellite knows your exact location. How else would you be making the calls if the signal couldn't be locked onto by a particular satellite. Are you haveing trouble understanding what a non-standard network is?

But that's assuming frank gets help to hack. Otherwise yes, it may be difficult to track you... It'd be impossible. Especially if my call blocks the number and only comes up as private. Even with the number he'd track me to the wrong location.

Unless of course since you had the gall enough to call him, you inadvertently told him where you were... Not in the slightest. Because you still have to prove that it would be in character for him to do so. Out of character stunts are prohibited. As is outside help. Plus you'd have to prove that he could find a non-gps enabled phone that's on a nonstandard network without the cellphone number.

If you tried to track it your'd get the relay at the headquarters of my provider. Which means that rather than finding me you're sent on a wild goose chase.

rotiart
is It so hard for you to read the op?

You don't get to say I disagree with the op therefore I'm going to ignore it... What's the matter with you

and rather than breaking down pieces of my last post did you even read it where I saiD it was unlikely punisher could track you without outside help.

please. Read then post. 

Creshosk
I noticed a distinct lack of scans proving your case.

rotiart
I've posted several times punisher wouldn't be able to track you...
Please learn to read. 

also learn to follow forum rules it is not out of character for punisher to kill... In this case the op says he's after you...

Rules/Standard Fight Settings
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any constraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

It's in the op he's after you.

Again r-e-a-d.
If you can't follow a simple op Or realize I agreed with you a few posts ago and now your just trying to start an argument... Over something I already agreed to... .. Go back and read. 

Tattoos N Scars
This is pointless. Punisher is not superhuman..he has no superspeed. He is not a psychic. It would be easy to lose him until the time limit is up. You'd have to be a dumbass to get caught...especially if he gives you that headstart.

Badabing
Bats and Cap.

dmills
moon knight

Nemesis X
Hulk and the Thing

shokosugi
Batman and Cap

thanos-prime
DD and Electra

shokosugi
Batman/Cap >> DD/Elektra

thanos-prime
Originally posted by shokosugi
Batman/Cap >> DD/Elektra srry but wrong

shokosugi
ok i respect your opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.