Team Tourney Round 2 part 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
since match 4 hasnt been decided yet im starting round 2

Ganondorf and TP Link
all of ganondorf's abilities and fully equipped twilight princess link (999 rupees)

vs

Dante and Sephiroth

best forms of each, to be clear supernova was an illusion attack, because it didnt cause instant death.

takes place in Wutai area.

MooCowofJustice
Ganon and Link.

ScreamPaste
Ganon soloes, Link's help makes this spitey indeed. They'll never outlive his rupee supply.

SuperLuigi
dante and sephiroth both have sufficient speed to make this a fight

ScreamPaste
Ganon has sufficient TK to make their speed moot.

SuperLuigi
has he used it against 2 high caliber enemies at once

ScreamPaste
Yes, through Zant, but even so, he doesn't need to. Neither Dante nor Sephiroth can hurt him, he stops one at a time, and lets Link maul them, or mauls them himself, which ever.

In OoT he levitates his freakin' castle.

SuperLuigi
its a shame that poor castle doesnt have the will power of sephiroth who actually blocked a planet's attack

MooCowofJustice
There's really no way for Dante and Sephiroth to win this.

SuperLuigi
doesnt dante have devil trigger or something

MooCowofJustice
I don't think that would make any difference at all, unless that makes him stronger than Link.

SuperLuigi
physical strength doesnt determine the winner every time

MooCowofJustice
It does when Ganondorf has incredible durability.

ScreamPaste
Ganon tanks a close combat attack in TP which causes the entire castle to explode from impact, totally unharmed.

MooCowofJustice
In OoT he took a beating from Link with the Master Sword. Then he brings down his castle, and tanks that too. Then he transforms and takes repeated shots from Light Arrows, and still continues to fight after Link regains his Master Sword.

He takes all this from weapons designed to defeat him. And he tanks a Castle collapsing on top of him.

That, is uber.

SuperLuigi
but we cant measure the fused shadow's strength outside the twilight realm. for all we know its useless in the light world. ganondorf destroyed the castle is my assumption

MooCowofJustice
The Fused Shadows were never in the Twilight Realm. You find all of them in the Light World, and that's where Midna uses them.

ScreamPaste
In the lightworld, Midna cracks upon the magic barrier on the castle with the fused shadows... -.o; In WW Ganon with no Triforce of Power surives the master sword through his FACE, and keeps talking.

SuperLuigi
they were in the light world because the light spirits hid them. am i wrong to assume the full power of the fused shadow can only be reached in the twilight realm?

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Fused_Shadow

ScreamPaste
Nothing in game ever suggests the fused shadows are stronger in either world, at all.

MooCowofJustice
The Fused Shadows even originated in the Light world. It was the original dark magic that people used when they tried to seize the Golden Power.

SuperLuigi
shadow magic, the fact that it was created by inhabitants of twilight realm. it may not be directly stated by damn it might as well be

ScreamPaste
It was /created in the lightworld before they were ever banished./

SuperLuigi
interesting.

Burning thought
Physical power is moot, from feats Dante is certainly above his opponents in in survivability (regen) to a degree that makes his durability fairly moot although some would argue that him being able to take the impact of Saviour is incredible durability. I have not seen anything like that from Ganon.

Dante is far too fast, when he stops/slows time this gets amusing and then he just devil triggers and uses the little energy he has left to slice up his opponents, beheading Ganon and Link fairly easily.

During the time slow Sephiroth could easily summon something if hes got the materia or use a spell, he could also just use his speed and slice them with impunity under Dantes time slow.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Burning thought
Physical power is moot, from feats Dante is certainly above his opponents in in survivability (regen) to a degree that makes his durability fairly moot although some would argue that him being able to take the impact of Saviour is incredible durability. I have not seen anything like that from Ganon.

Dante is far too fast, when he stops/slows time this gets amusing and then he just devil triggers and uses the little energy he has left to slice up his opponents, beheading Ganon and Link fairly easily.

During the time slow Sephiroth could easily summon something if hes got the materia or use a spell, he could also just use his speed and slice them with impunity under Dantes time slow.

laughing

SuperLuigi
for one there is no time magic allowed in this tourney

Burning thought
Then he uses superior speed. That goes for both Dante and Sephiroth. Although Dante more so. Although Dante could pick them off using his spiral gun or w/e its called, the long range rifle thing.

SuperLuigi
link's shield can block any gun fire sent his way. not to mention his magic armor. i fail to see how dante can stop ganondorf's tk. surely link can hold of seph long enough for ganondorf to step in after ending dante.

if link fights dante first he puts on magic armor, baits dante by pretending to be injured and just when dante comes in for the kill bam mortal draw

Burning thought
Ganondrofs TK? ive yet to see this all powerful TK since ive yet to see anything other than the speculation that hes constantly lifting his castle through it lol...

The most ive seen is it lifting a few small characters, or defeated/destroyed ones. Dante can also teleport through trickster so he could just keep doing that, reach Ganon and end him using his speed and powers which are beyond Ganon, he has a vast array of powers such as pandoras box weapons, Devil trigger.

I dont know what mortal draw is but Dante cna survive being hit by a skyscraper sized Titanic enttiy of stone AND impalement so it had better be good. Also whats the feats of this shield and magic armour?

MooCowofJustice
Neither Dante or Sephiroth can hope to harm Ganondorf. He will demolish the both of them.

Mortal Draw is a one-hit KO move by description.

Dante won't survive it. Savior had no feats either, by the way.

Burning thought
Show me Ganons durability feats, and his fighting feats, hes not got the speed to keep up with either of them, let alone demolish them, netiher does Link.

MooCowofJustice
I'm not finding you anything. Google it.

Burning thought
fail lol hypocrite

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
That's just a dick move BT. You telling them to go look at the respect thread is the same as telling them "google it, scrub."

Fulfill your debating obligations, post feats when asked.

He did this to me too Phanteros. He's just lazy.

SuperLuigi
the only way dante could counter mortal draw is if he knew it was coming. but from the circumstance i laid out i doubt he could

Burning thought
Well hes faster so he would probably see it in slow motion and counter it that way, also you didnt answer me, whats it actually do? whats its feats and those of the shield and armour?

MooCowofJustice
Why should I provide a service for you which you have failed to provide for me at least twice, and to another person once?

You failed to even link to the respect thread you wanted me to look at.

You get what you give.

Burning thought
A respect thread you admitted has information that ive provided, playing silly buggers wont help you this time smile

SuperLuigi
the only video game character i've heard that sees in slow motion is master chief

Burning thought
Thats only because he is fast and so are his senses, Dante can react to far more than Chief in canon, fa far more and is faster too.

MooCowofJustice
laughing

SuperLuigi
magic armor blocks any and all damage to link as long as he has rupees to power it. his shield block all attacks. and can send reflect projectile attacks. he send zeldas magic back with it. the master sword can send back projectiles too

SuperLuigi
can chief sees sniper bullets in slow motion. he sees everything in slow motion. dante has reaction speed but i have yet to witness this slow motion sensing

Burning thought
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
magic armor blocks any and all damage to link as long as he has rupees to power it. his shield block all attacks. and can send reflect projectile attacks. he send zeldas magic back with it. the master sword can send back projectiles too

Sounds like a lot of no limit fallacies to me....especially the armor and shield, the magic and master sword I would have to see.

can chief sees sniper bullets in slow motion. he sees everything in slow motion. dante has reaction speed but i have yet to witness this slow motion sensing

If you can react to objects coming at you, your senses are quicker than the typical humans so you usually see things that are moving going slow by your reactions. Chief seeing things slower than usual is nothing to do with some sort of magic power you have to understand.

laughing

Although you did give me blunder 5, thank you.

MooCowofJustice
BT, that you even think Dante and Sephiroth could win this I find extremely hilarious.

SuperLuigi
humans react to things coming at them like baseball players... its not no limit fallacy because for one link has limited amount of rupees and 2. the shield doesnt automaticly block.

Burning thought
BT, that you even think Dante and Sephiroth could win this I find extremely hilarious.

Well in a way thats kinda interesting since I just feel sorry for anyone who believes Ganon and Link could beat Dante and Sephiroth...nothing funny about that unless your sick and twisted and laugh at peoples shortcomings.

humans react to things coming at them like baseball players... its not no limit fallacy because for one link has limited amount of rupees and 2. the shield doesnt automaticly block.

A no limits fallacy is when you claim something based on the games universe, I think your taking this information from the gameplay I take it? your claiming that Links shield or armour can in real life fights block anything and everything from sephiroths meteor to Kefkas planet busting attacks or his large laser based on this information and how much money he has?

thats a no limits fallacy and game mechanic usage.

MooCowofJustice
I don't think you understand. Sephiroth and Dante cannot harm Ganondorf.

Let me know when they produce the force of Link or a collapsing castle.

SuperLuigi
if it has a weakness it cant be no limit fallacy. when the rupees run out then link can be harmed.

Burning thought
I don't think you understand. Sephiroth and Dante cannot harm Ganondorf.

Let me know when they produce the force of Link or a collapsing castle.

lolz, I dont think you understand, Ganon or Link canno touch their opponents, nor can they keep with them in variety of Damage. fortunaltey for you, Luigi has limitations in place that weakens Dante.

lol the force of Link from Canon or Screampastes link? I assume Super luigi wants the real link taken into account? and a collapsing castle? show me Ganons physical form taking that damage, or indeed his primary form....tbh we didnt even see ANY form take that damage...you merely speculate. Having a castle collapse around you and prob having some stone fall on you is not the same as having an extremely strong dude run you through with a sword. Ganon can be run through and damaged quite easily by blades.

if it has a weakness it cant be no limit fallacy. when the rupees run out then link can be harmed.

a no limit fallacy is not a no limit, a no limit fallacy is when you say something can survive something it definaltey cant. For example if I claimed that my indestructable shield in game A could survive an explosion that took out the universe when its not survived more than a shotgun shot, then I am using a no limits fallacy. Its hard to understand I know, its a strange concept.

Phanteros
Dante can stop time.

Burning thought
Ive tried that but its not allowed...

SuperLuigi
time will never be of the essence in my threads

MooCowofJustice
lolz, I dont think you understand, Ganon or Link canno touch their opponents, nor can they keep with them in variety of Damage. fortunaltey for you, Luigi has limitations in place that weakens Dante.

lol the force of Link from Canon or Screampastes link? I assume Super luigi wants the real link taken into account? and a collapsing castle? show me Ganons physical form taking that damage, or indeed his primary form....tbh we didnt even see ANY form take that damage...you merely speculate. Having a castle collapse around you and prob having some stone fall on you is not the same as having an extremely strong dude run you through with a sword. Ganon can be run through and damaged quite easily by blades.

TK > running. Flash can punch Superman all he wants, but that doesn't mean it'll do anything.

That you even try to ignore the pillar feat is hilarious to no end.

Don't ask me to show you any feats when you will not do the same. But Lol at you trying to downplay a castle falling on someone. Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
TK > running. Flash can punch Superman all he wants, but that doesn't mean it'll do anything.

That you even try to ignore the pillar feat is hilarious to no end.

Don't ask me to show you any feats when you will not do the same. But Lol at you trying to downplay a castle falling on someone. Play a Zelda game.

Yeh but thing is, he can probably kill Superman considering he can apparently move at the speed of light or beyond..what ime saying is, Dante and Sephiroth have weapons beyond those used on Ganon. And Ganons TK is featless wink

Nah, and the castle hardly fell on him, we dont see it touch him, he appeared on the verge near Link and co not long after it collapsed so its likely he had come out by then anyway...then we can go into him being in some kind of spirit form.

Phanteros
time will never be of the essence in my threads Saving Link from getting wrecked.

SuperLuigi
OoT link has time powers i would be hindering him. i just dont like the "freeze in time and kill" answers. thats not a debate that's a cop out

Burning thought
meh, Dantes is prob better, far more useful in this fight, and its not really a cop out, its a useful ability! its fun! it makes Link and Ganon really really easy prey rather than easy prey.

MooCowofJustice
Yeh but thing is, he can probably kill Superman considering he can apparently move at the speed of light or beyond..what ime saying is, Dante and Sephiroth have weapons beyond those used on Ganon. And Ganons TK is featless wink

Nah, and the castle hardly fell on him, we dont see it touch him, he appeared on the verge near Link and co not long after it collapsed so its likely he had come out by then anyway...then we can go into him being in some kind of spirit form.

Yes, because a regular sword is totally beyond a sword designed to destroy evil. And tanking said regular sword would definitely be better than tanking the sword made to destroy evil when you are the most evil creature in the universe.

He was in the castle, the castle fell while he was inside. He was even at the same location the castle fell on when the next fight started. You are thinking Twilight Princess. I am talking about Ocarina of Time.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Yes, because a regular sword is totally beyond a sword designed to destroy evil. And tanking said regular sword would definitely be better than tanking the sword made to destroy evil when you are the most evil creature in the universe.

He was in the castle, the castle fell while he was inside. He was even at the same location the castle fell on when the next fight started. You are thinking Twilight Princess. I am talking about Ocarina of Time.

Play a Zelda game.

Regular sword..... no expression

No, we see him in the castle as a spirit form....then the screen shows us Link, then the castle which collapses, we dont see Ganon inside and moments later, he is not far from Link, who was a fair distance from the caslte which means he was more than likely not in it. Either way its not a conclusive feat, is very vague and is useless in all its forms.

No thanks....I have good games to spend my time on big grin

MooCowofJustice
Regular sword..... no expression

No, we see him in the castle as a spirit form....then the screen shows us Link, then the castle which collapses, we dont see Ganon inside and moments later, he is not far from Link, who was a fair distance from the caslte which means he was more than likely not in it. Either way its not a conclusive feat, is very vague and is useless in all its forms.

No thanks....I have good games to spend my time on big grin

I've been told Sephiroth's is indestructible. Yippee. Dante's won't be any better.

Twilight Princess =/= Ocarina of Time.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
I've been told Sephiroth's is indestructible. Yippee. Dante's won't be any better.

Twilight Princess =/= Ocarina of Time.

Play a Zelda game.

lol, yehhh, you know nothing of any of the many weapons Dante has...nor the abilities of Sephiroths...

Ive seen nothing from Ocarina of Time.

Play Legacy of Kain!

MooCowofJustice
lol, yehhh, you know nothing of any of the many weapons Dante has...nor the abilities of Sephiroths...

Ive seen nothing from Ocarina of Time.

Play Legacy of Kain!

It really doesn't matter. Ganondorf tanking the Master Sword is a better durability feat than anything else. It's classic Superman surviving Wonder Woman stabbing him with a pure kryptonite sword.

Obviously.

Play a Zelda game.

SuperLuigi
" i dont want to die" history changes
" he has pretty wings kill him" plot twist
"even though i killed him i'll save him from the reaver" history restored

i summoned up legacy of kain in 3 lines.

legend of zelda is an adventure where the princess is in peril and you save that *****. largely based on the plot device but leading up to the PIS ending is where the game shines

Burning thought
It really doesn't matter. Ganondorf tanking the Master Sword is a better durability feat than anything else. It's classic Superman surviving Wonder Woman stabbing him with a pure kryptonite sword.

Obviously.

Play a Zelda game.

lol, better than any other durability feat? surrreeee....... laughing

Obviously indeed

I would rather burn the toes of small mammals over a warm fire...

MooCowofJustice
lol, better than any other durability feat? surrreeee....... laughing

Blatant denial.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
" i dont want to die" history changes
" he has pretty wings kill him" plot twist
"even though i killed him i'll save him from the reaver" history restored

i summoned up legacy of kain in 3 lines.

legend of zelda is an adventure where the princess is in peril and you save that *****. largely based on the plot device but leading up to the PIS ending is where the game shines

Not really...and in the lines you did poorly sum it up in are wrong...but what amuses me is despite you being wrong, you summed it up in 3 lines and the LOZ in one... laughing

SuperLuigi
because i didnt hit enter everytime like i did for legacy. play a zelda game seriously. you hate what you cant conquer

ScreamPaste
He failed to sum it up actually, saving the princess is rarely the important part. That one line is also longer than al three for LoK...

The problem here, BT, is that neither Dante nor Sephiroth can harm either character, particularly not while Link wears magic armour.

Ganondorf TK's them and mauls them both solo. Link's addition makes this so spitey I don't see how you can actually delude yourself into Link and Ganon losing.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He failed to sum it up actually, saving the princess is rarely the important part. That one line is also longer than al three for LoK...

The problem here, BT, is that neither Dante nor Sephiroth can harm either character, particularly not while Link wears magic armour.

Ganondorf TK's them and mauls them both solo. Link's addition makes this so spitey I don't see how you can actually delude yourself into Link and Ganon losing.

I like how that claim is constantly made but has no evidence for it....and your making a no limits fallacy, what has magic armour deflected/survived?

He can maul any of them and both of them can teleport so thats his TK out the window as well...Link is useless, sort of like Kratos was in the other thread.

because i didnt hit enter everytime like i did for legacy. play a zelda game seriously. you hate what you cant conquer

or you didnt play the LOK stick out tongue

Phanteros

Ganondorf TK's them and mauls them both solo. Link's addition makes this so spitey I don't see how you can actually delude yourself into Link and Ganon losing. You think that would of helped Mundas?

Burning thought
Ganondorf is going to maul Dante when the Saviour or Mundas cant? lolz....

SuperLuigi
false savior was a lame character. can kain beat savior?

Burning thought
Saviour is slow, its not hard to beat. Its just extremely large and punched Dante while falling.

ScreamPaste
In this case we'd better see evidence either Seph or Dante can hurt either of them without the magic armour, the magic armour adds to Link's durability, anyway.

Burning thought
Both of them have weapons and strength that can slice through thick concrete and in Dantes case has many magical properties which are backed up by his own strength which is superior to Ganon and Link. Their both also too fast for either to react to so unless they stand far apart I doubt either will be Tked by Ganon, if he does then they teleport to escape and destroy him up close.

SuperLuigi
ha tp link throws gorons without any strength modifers. dante has not shown strength exceeding this ever.

ganodorf can travel through dimensions like i said earlier. can through strong minded zelda who was protected by the triforce of wisdom. he can and will be able to mind control dante.

ScreamPaste
Unimpressive.
Wrong.

haermm

You want a durability feat for Ganon?

w_O9k-VBlFI 3:45-4:14

Superman stabbed with a krpytonite sword, in the face, and just being pissed.

Edit: OH, and play a Zelda game. Your claims aee getting more and more lulzy. You're the only one who thinks Dante and Seph can win, lol.

Burning thought
Thats not durability, thats survivability and apprently thats the triforce so called invulerability to death that is usually locked out of threads anyway, I assume this locks it out as well.

Also I thought 3:49 was the Ganondorf we were using, not the mindless beast thing swinging swords, has that form ever used TK? and Ganons other powers you talk about?

A sword ot the head certainly froze him, now imagine a stronger more powerful entity, or pair of entities slicing him up into bits, Id like to see him come back then...

Phanteros
Unimpressive.
Wrong.

haermm

You want a durability feat for Ganon?

w_O9k-VBlFI 3:45-4:14

Superman stabbed with a krpytonite sword, in the face, and just being pissed.

Edit: OH, and play a Zelda game. Your claims aee getting more and more lulzy. You're the only one who thinks Dante and Seph can win, lol. A magic sword stabbed him, Dante and Sephiroth's swords are magic and can cut through steel.

ScreamPaste
The master sword is anathema to him, Dante and Seph's swords are magic, but they're not evil destroying blades. That wasn't even immunity to death, Ganondorf can die to the master sword. It just got shoved through his brain and he didn't die.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Ganon so far has no durability lol, nice try though sir stick out tongue

play a LoK, DMC, FF game wink

SuperLuigi
the ganondorf we're using is composite of all LoZ games he appeared in.

getting stabbed in the head by your kryptonite does even kill you yet that doesnt make you durable wow

ScreamPaste
Done it, WHY~!!?, and done it.

LoK games are good games, not as good as Zelda, but good. You vastly over-hype Kain, btw.

Also, surviving the thing that can kill you through the brain is a durability feat, sir.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Done it, WHY~!!?, and done it.

LoK games are good games, not as good as Zelda, but good. You vastly over-hype Kain, btw.

Also, surviving the thing that can kill you through the brain is a durability feat, sir.

Play a Zelda game.

yet funnily enough I can show evidence for all his moves many times over and instead of countering my apprent over-hype with your own LOK evidence and knowledge which you should be able to do if youve played them all. I doubt youve played any of them, youve seen my vast amount of evidence which makes you belive you know something about the game but you know little until youve played it wink

Its not a good one, his skin is pierced with ease.....if Link can do it with his little sword, Dante and Sephiroth will turn him into little bite sized chunks.

Play a LoK, DMC, FF game.

the ganondorf we're using is composite of all LoZ games he appeared in.

getting stabbed in the head by your kryptonite does even kill you yet that doesnt make you durable wow

That does not make things much clearer, is he a big beast like the one in Screampastes vid, or is he the smaller one?

ScreamPaste
LOL@Yourfirstparagraph.

He can turn into the beast at will, so your point is moot, BT.

Link, and his 'little' sword, is a LOT stronger then either of them, and his sword is anathema to Ganon, neither of theirs are. Nice try.

Play a Zelda game.

MooCowofJustice
yet funnily enough I can show evidence for all his moves many times over and instead of countering my apprent over-hype with your own LOK evidence and knowledge which you should be able to do if youve played them all. I doubt youve played any of them, youve seen my vast amount of evidence which makes you belive you know something about the game but you know little until youve played it wink

Its not a good one, his skin is pierced with ease.....if Link can do it with his little sword, Dante and Sephiroth will turn him into little bite sized chunks.

Play a LoK, DMC, FF game.

That does not make things much clearer, is he a big beast like the one in Screampastes vid, or is he the smaller one?

The only reason you think people can't do that is because your logic is terrible.

Link is a 1000 tonner and the Master Sword is made to destroy evil. Superman being stabbed with a Kryptonite sword by someone just as strong as he is. And all he does is get pissed.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
LOL@Yourfirstparagraph.

He can turn into the beast at will, so your point is moot, BT.

Link, and his 'little' sword, is a LOT stronger then either of them, and his sword is anathema to Ganon, neither of theirs are. Nice try.

Play a Zelda game.

LOL@allyourposts.

Yeh instantly? show me....and no, my point is fine...

lol, not by feats, by feats Dante is by far stronger nad more powerful and Sephiroth has moved at speeds beyond either while slashing apart thick concrete/metal....considering Ganon cannot take little ol link slicing his head with ease, Ganon has no chance, he will be returned to Hyrule in a matchbox.

Play a Lok,FF,DMC game.

SuperLuigi
LOL@allyourposts.

Yeh instantly? show me....and no, my point is fine...

lol, not by feats, by feats Dante is by far stronger nad more powerful and Sephiroth has moved at speeds beyond either while slashing apart thick concrete/metal....considering Ganon cannot take little ol link slicing his head with ease, Ganon has no chance, he will be returned to Hyrule in a matchbox.

Play a Lok,FF,DMC game.

no

ScreamPaste
LOL@you

One huge inui on your part.

Way to ignore evidence.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
The only reason you think people can't do that is because your logic is terrible.

Link is a 1000 tonner and the Master Sword is made to destroy evil. Superman being stabbed with a Kryptonite sword by someone just as strong as he is. And all he does is get pissed.

Play a Zelda game.

Not by feats, by feats my logic/perception yours you see....

lol, yes and Kain can lift planets...were using the canon Link, not Screampastes.....

Yes well now hes being stabbed by someone with a stronger sword and is more powerful and faster themselves...

Play a game other than a Zelda game.

MooCowofJustice
The denial in this thread is amazing. This is like people who say Elvis isn't dead.

30 years from now BT will be saying "Link isn't that strong."

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
The denial in this thread is amazing. This is like people who say Elvis isn't dead.

30 years from now BT will be saying "Link isn't that strong."

Play a Zelda game.

Hell yeah it is isnt it!

BT, Sappo, prob Sin, anyone who isnt a major Zelda fan....or the friend of one...

Play anything other than a Zelda game.

ScreamPaste
Lol, I'm going to sum up BT's argument;

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/there_is_a_windmill_in_my_beard.jpg

IE, he's ignoring evidence. My Link? Lol. I'm using the canon Link, ignore feats less, imho. If you're going to troll, I'll just ignore your posts, because they're not even arguments.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
If you're going to troll, I'll just ignore your posts, because they're not even arguments.

ScreamPaste

Burning thought
Oh and I forget, your post before your last is Blunder 4 part 3

ScreamPaste
Oh noez, blunder 4 part 3! dur

BT's process; Step 1; lose debate. Step 2; troll, and make inane comments concerning 'blunder x part y'.

Burning thought
Oh noez, blunder 4 part 3! dur

BT's process; Step 1; lose debate. Step 2; troll, and make inane comments concerning 'blunder x part y'.

Blunder 4 part 1 and 3 as well as blunder 5 in the same post.

ScreamPaste
Oh sick, I have an entire book of blunders named after me. I'm internet famous.

Play a Zelda game.

MooCowofJustice
Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
Oh sick, I have an entire book of blunders named after me. I'm internet famous.

Play a Zelda game.

Not all of them are you....

TGYDK
/me quotes everything Burning Thought has written thus far

Damn. I've only had an account here for something like 3 days, and the first thing I notice is your stupidity. I've been shown posts written by you in the past thanks to someone else on the site and, in every single occasion, you've been wrong and annoying while being wrong. You always side against Link which there is nothing wrong with, and, your constantly saying LOZ is "bad", however you've never even played the game. You come up with the same one or two reasons in all your posts, and when you have no reasons to debate you just laugh in the LOZ fans faces. I noticed earlier in the thread MooCowofJustice said something about Dante and you informed him he was wrong then laughed in his face and told him to play the games and understand the characters. Isnt this exactly what you HAVEN'T done for LOZ?

Burning thought
"waits for a mod to check the account over to see if its a MooCow/Screampaste clone before replying"

And for the record, blunder 4 part 1.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by TGYDK
/me quotes everything Burning Thought has written thus far

Damn. I've only had an account here for something like 3 days, and the first thing I notice is your stupidity. I've been shown posts written by you in the past thanks to someone else on the site and, in every single occasion, you've been wrong and annoying while being wrong. You always side against Link which there is nothing wrong with, and, your constantly saying LOZ is "bad", however you've never even played the game. You come up with the same one or two reasons in all your posts, and when you have no reasons to debate you just laugh in the LOZ fans faces. I noticed earlier in the thread MooCowofJustice said something about Dante and you informed him he was wrong then laughed in his face and told him to play the games and understand the characters. Isnt this exactly what you HAVEN'T done for LOZ?

That's win. I'm profiling that.

Burning thought
Blunder 5, ironic and I have very good reasons to laugh in the LoZ supporters faces stick out tongue

TGYDK
No, im definatly my own person.

Burning thought
You are are you, well are you going to actually explain your little rant in a less vague and ridiculous tone and show more maturity than your friend? (you dont have to tell me whom pointed you to the site, they need to help smile)

ScreamPaste
I dunno who the hell this is, but I love them, that was a pretty good post. laughing

It's true, you do try toargue a lot against games you've never played, BT haermm

Phanteros
"waits for a mod to check the account over to see if its a MooCow/Screampaste clone before replying"

And for the record, blunder 4 part 1. Nice try.

Burning thought
I dunno who the hell this is, but I love them, that was a pretty good post. laughing

It's true, you do try toargue a lot against games you've never played, BT haermm

hypocrite

MooCowofJustice
If I wasn't so lazy I'd go find BT's Zelda bashing "posts" in Sephiroth vs Link. I should profile those as evidence for the new guy's post.

ScreamPaste
I've /played/ Blood Omen/LoK games, not all, but the only part I'd buy it for, the story, is already spoiled.

You mindlessly bash and side against games you've never even played. :P

Burning thought
Yes he is indeed in need of evidence although hed better get it himself, youve not shown yourself too good with evidence have you...

ScreamPaste
Lolmindlessbashing.

Play a Zelda game.

Burning thought
I've /played/ Blood Omen/LoK games, not all, but the only part I'd buy it for, the story, is already spoiled.

You mindlessly bash and side against games you've never even played. :P

You dont show it, your lieing.

Hypocrite.

Lolmindlessbashing.

Play a Zelda game.

Trolling

ScreamPaste
Lol, I'm lying about having played a video game? Paranoid much. And I show it better than you do. If you'd actually played the games you'd know Kain's not nearly as powerful as you pretend.

SuperLuigi
get back on topic. ganondorf and link vs dante and sephiroth

ScreamPaste
It's been discussed, Ganon and Link in a stomp.

MooCowofJustice
The only one who disagrees is BT.

Surprise surprise. Hell, even a new guy thinks BT is wrong.

Play a Zelda game BT.

SuperLuigi
im not seeing a stomp.

ScreamPaste
Seph and Dante both die without harming either Link or Ganon, that's a stomp. o_O

TGYDK
I thin your concept of 'mature' is a bit off from what it really is, because im betting everyone is gonna agree it was written well, and maturely.
and it wasnt vague at all. everyone understood what i was saying except for you. Jee i wonder why :P

Edit: I think I'm gonna get along with MooCow and ScreamPaste quite well around here. I can already tell.

SuperLuigi
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg pirate

ScreamPaste
He tends to ignore/downplay anythign he disagrees with... Lol

Welcome to the forum.

TGYDK
Lol, I noticed =P

I wonder when he's gonna figure out that im not a clone.

ScreamPaste
It'll take him awhile. Moo, Xan, CC, Cyner, WaffZ, all got accused of being my clones for like a month, lol.

Half of those names probably don't mean anythign to you yet, though.

TGYDK
Lol. well if I have to go through a month of being accused of that, I think im going to go insane. I think i'd rather be checked now then wait through a month of his pointless accusations.

I know Moo and you, but thats about it. Guess i'll figure out who's who later.

cause ye know, im a clone that doesnt know who himself is.

Phanteros
He always call someone new that doesn't agree with him a bot or sock.

MooCowofJustice
It'll take him awhile. Moo, Xan, CC, Cyner, WaffZ, all got accused of being my clones for like a month, lol.

Half of those names probably don't mean anythign to you yet, though.

You forgot Voyeur.

Burning thought
I thin your concept of 'mature' is a bit off from what it really is, because im betting everyone is gonna agree it was written well, and maturely.
and it wasnt vague at all. everyone understood what i was saying except for you. Jee i wonder why :P

Edit: I think I'm gonna get along with MooCow and ScreamPaste quite well around here. I can already tell.

Oh yes it was very vague, it was vague because although your point was pretty much complaining that I do not like LoZ you provided no evidence or instances of me doing the things that are apprently "wrong", as your buddy MooCow pointed out, you lacked evidence which is quite important.

Well yes probably because you are either one of them or a friend of them....

Lol, I'm lying about having played a video game? Paranoid much. And I show it better than you do. If you'd actually played the games you'd know Kain's not nearly as powerful as you pretend.

Yes you are. And your lieing again, Ive shown evidence..you have not..

Gumachi
Inter-dimentional wormhole smile

ScreamPaste
durlaugh

MooCowofJustice
Oh yes it was very vague, it was vague because although your point was pretty much complaining that I do not like LoZ you provided no evidence or instances of me doing the things that are apprently "wrong", as your buddy MooCow pointed out, you lacked evidence which is quite important.

Well yes probably because you are either one of them or a friend of them....

The proof is in the pudding! Er, posts.

Burning thought
unfortunatley not....

MooCowofJustice
Do I really have to go back to that damn Sephiroth thread to make you shut up?

TGYDK
What's the use of evidence when everyone else already agrees?

Although your the one I said it to, I dont need to explain it to you. Since clearly even if I give evidence you wont agree. I can already tell. You don't think anything you've said in this topic is stupid, but everyone else does. My evidence is this entire Team Tourney Round 2 part 1 Topic. If you dont see it now, your never going to.

also, that sephiroth topic was pretty... outragious too.

Burning thought
What's the use of evidence when everyone else already agrees?

Although your the one I said it to, I dont need to explain it to you. Since clearly even if I give evidence you wont agree. I can already tell. You don't think anything you've said in this topic is stupid, but everyone else does. My evidence is this entire Team Tourney Round 2 part 1 Topic. If you dont see it now, your never going to.

also, that sephiroth topic was pretty... outragious too.

You just answered yourself below your statement and I countered you as well below this statement. You said it to me, so your statement has to be proven to me otherwise it means nothing.

Everyone else? dude theres like 2 guys who consistently brown nose Link to death through trolling and nonsense and the rest of the forum have not even made an argument so wheres this "everyone else"? you mean your friends that invited you to the site agree?

Do I really have to go back to that damn Sephiroth thread to make you shut up?

If you have to get his evidence for him then youll shut me up because you would have proven me correct.

TGYDK
Seriously. Am I always gonig to need to put up with you argueing that im ganging up on youbecause of them? thats going to get annoying almost as fast as you thinking im one of them.

And what im saying is there is no use giving you evidence when you wont take it as truth anyway. Im not going to deal with explaining it to you.

If you didnt understand my big post on the other page, you wont understand any amount of evidence anyone will give you.

Burning thought
Seriously. Am I always gonig to need to put up with you argueing that im ganging up on youbecause of them? thats going to get annoying almost as fast as you thinking im one of them.

And what im saying is there is no use giving you evidence when you wont take it as truth anyway. Im not going to deal with explaining it to you.

If you didnt understand my big post on the other page, you wont understand any amount of evidence anyone will give you.

So you made a blunder 4 part 1 as I said and will not even try and remedy your blunder....great....and yes you will always put up with it just like i do their trolling and blundering.

ScreamPaste
/random remark about an imaginary list of blunders.

SuperLuigi
for one tgydk you didnt argue for either side (ganon/link or seph/dante) you just attacked bt.

Burning thought
They are not imaginary lol, they have numbers, quotes to explain and refrence them as well as notes on how to avoid them.

ScreamPaste
He attacked BT's arguments, not BT himself.

Edit: mind posting this not-imaginary list? So I can keep track?

Burning thought
He didnt attack my arguments at all, he just called me wrong for hating on LoZ, infact everything he said was a rant on his displeasure at me hating LoZ, bit silly really and (your going to love this) very very childish.

So I can keep track?

lol no need to post anything at all friend, just check my bio stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
You're right, I do love irony.

MooCowofJustice

TGYDK is pretty win. eh's been here for like 3 days and he already made BT's list twice.

TGYDK
I did infact attack your arguement. You've become mixed up on the difference between 'attacking a person' and 'attacking the statement'

attacking the statement is when a person disagrees with another's opinion and gives there points and thoughts against it.

attacking a person is if i were to start calling you a facktard and telling you how stupid Seph and Dante are, and for no reason bringing up Kain being stupid too.

there is a difference.

And for the record, i dont mind being on your blunder list. I like knowing i've made someone angry enough to put me there in hopes to stop me from stating my opinion. Hell, put me on it a second time for all i care.

EDIT: oh, im already on there twice? then put me up a third time, please.

Burning thought
I did infact attack your arguement. You've become mixed up on the difference between 'attacking a person' and 'attacking the statement'

attacking the statement is when a person disagrees with another's opinion and gives there points and thoughts against it.

attacking a person is if i were to start calling you a facktard and telling you how stupid Seph and Dante are, and for no reason bringing up Kain being stupid too.

there is a difference.

And for the record, i dont mind being on your blunder list. I like knowing i've made someone angry enough to put me there in hopes to stop me from stating my opinion. Hell, put me on it a second time for all i care.

No, you did not attack an argument and maybe not even me, you ranted about how you did not like my hate of LoZ, thats not attacking an argument.

You dont mind being on it? why not? you should feel good being able to have other people check on what silly things people say or do and correct themselves. You should indeed be proud.

EDIT: oh, im already on there twice? then put me up a third time, please.

And you just admitted to being a sock sir..lol, there is no TGYDK on my list. Nice one screampaste.

TGYDK
"hey lets go look at BT's profile"
"huh...look at this blunder list!"
"wow..who's this TGYDK guy? looks like he musta said something pretty bad to get onto the list"
*reads it*
"huh.. that sure is a good point. i wonder what BT said."
*reads the thread*
"damn.. BT sure is silly."

"silly" so i dont get teh troublez wink

Also, my point of that big post was to say you can't judge the game, and be so critical against it, when you have no experiance to be influence by. And to TRY and get you to realize that your telling people that they cant judge the game characters you are defending if they do not know enough about it is the same thing we've tried to say to you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>