Chipp Zanuff VS Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
These agile nimble light footed fighters face off in 3 exciting matches

Chipp thinks Vega is working for the guy who killed his master, he wants some information and fast. Chipp then lunges in for the attack when Vega swiftly dodges out of the way laughing that he has no idea what the boy is talking about. Chipp furiously prepares for another attack when Vega decides to have some fun and tells Chipp if he can survive three matches with him, he'll tell him alllll he wants to know.

http://i26.tinypic.com/33ff5gj.jpg
Ex-Mafia,Ninja, Badass, Out For Revenge, Chipp Zanuff

VS

http://i29.tinypic.com/3136nw4.jpg
The Sadistic, Brutal, Beautiful, Vega

1st -Normal Fight: Just a simple normal fight between the both of them out in the open, lets say in the middle of a meadow

-weapons equipped

2nd- Caged Fight: They fight in the cage seen where vega fights ken from Street Fighter II Victory,

-weapons equipped

3rd and Final Match- Knife Edge Death Match: Each fighter takes off their shoes,Two knives are stuck into the ground at a certain distance, each fighter takes one bare heel and presses it against the blade of the knife. They are only allowed to use their physical strength; no flashy techniques. just punches, Headbutts, w/e they can try without moving their heel from the blade and being knocked out.

-No weapons(either of them) or mask(for Vega)

After each fight both fighters are fully healed

So? Who is the victor between these two quick weapon wielding cool cats ^_^?

Kirikaze Fuuma
1st and 2nd : Chipp Zanuff wins. He is much faster with his alpha blade and beta blade. Plus he can teleport.

3rd : Still don't know.

NemeBro
I cannot recall any Chipp Zanuff feats honestly, nor can I recall any of Vega's. But Guilty Gear is a much stronger verse than Street Fighter, so I am going to go out on a limb and say Chipp would win.

XanatosForever
Assuming Chipp unable to reach Vega while he's on the fence, I might give round two to the flying ***. Otherwise Chipp stomps hard.

Overdose
Chipp but not by much at all, Chipp's ability to teleport short distances will give'im the edge. Lol, gameplay-wise, there almost the same person. Really fast but really weak.

But that's just in MY opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.