Raziel vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
whilst waiting for kefka/kain vs kratos/galen to finish

raziel gets all glyph magic, all the powers he received after killing his brothers. raziel gets powers from each of his opponents after winning.

1. Auron (his and tidus grid complete)
2. Vincent Valentine (no chaos)
3. Kratos (mortal)
4. ShadeMan
5. Kain
6. Lich King

Burning thought
He definatley dies, but I dont know where since I dont really know Auron, Vincent I have little knowledge of and Kratos could prob kill him. Fact is, is he allowed to reform from the spectral world?

Q'Anilia
He has beaten Kain before. So I say he stop at 6 (Don't know who the others are very well).

Kratos he does kill though.

Burning thought
Hes not really beaten Kain, Kain was holding back the whole fight and used none of his powers and has tooled Raziel before physically without magic. No, Kain is where he stops at least, the only question is if those before Kain are worthy.

Raziel has a lot of elemental powers, he has the reaver, he has same TK as Kain and his strength value is in my bio.

SuperLuigi
this is an absorption gauntlet. you're both telling me that when raziel gets to 5 and 6 he wont have sufficient power to beat either

Burning thought
Well tbh I didnt take that into account, mainly because I dont know all the characters before 5 and 6. If he gets to the LK in that case he could win...

Q'Anilia
What defines the other characters, beyond Kain? I mean, what gives them an edge on Lich King?

Burning thought
Well Kratos has his incredible strengh and maybe his magical powers such as lightning, gorgon head to turn him to stone.

Vincent I belive is damn fast. Auron with the stripulations has a lot of materia does he not? with this tidus grid thing?

With Kains soul he would gain the power to teleport, shield himself against magic, turn to mist etc

SuperLuigi
there is no material in the ffx universe

Burning thought
So they just learn spells, I thought there was something you have to collect? I remember when I used to play it, theres something you put in the spheres and they do things.

SuperLuigi
spheres in the grid. and neither tidus or auron learn spells but auron learns power break mental break etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.