Team Wade Vs. Team Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Team Wade
Deadpool
Black Suit Spider-Man
Nightwing

Team Logan
Wolverine
Gambit
Venom

StiltmanFTW
Team Logan for the easy win.

DarthDaniel1001
Really? think Symbiote Spider-Man and Venom are even and Wolverine and Deadpool are even. That just leaves Gambit and Nightwing. I say Nightwing takes that and then helps Spider-Man beat Venom. Then they help Deadpool with Wolverine

Juk3n
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Really? think Symbiote Spider-Man and Venom are even and Wolverine and Deadpool are even. That just leaves Gambit and Nightwing. I say Nightwing takes that and then helps Spider-Man beat Venom. Then they help Deadpool with Wolverine

Funny that, because id say Venom (Eddie Brock) kills spider-man on this non PIS forum, Gambit explodes Nightwings face and dodges anything NW attempts to throw at him, and i think Wolverine and deadpool can prolly fight to a stand still while the rest of Deadpools team get man handled.

Leaving Deadpool against Gambit/Brock and Logan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001

Symbiote didn't enhance Spidey, it didn't feel the need to. He had unlimited webbing though, didn't he?

Wolverine > DP

Most people here think that Gambit can take DD, let alone Batdick.

Juk3n
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Most people here think that Gambit can take DD, let alone Batdick.

Not in a straite up H2H, but with a deck and a staff as standard, i can see him taking Dick and DD (not together obviously).

StiltmanFTW
Believe it or not, but I heard that Remy stalemated DD in h2h shock In his own series of course.

Juk3n
Believe it or not, but I heard that Remy stalemated DD in h2h shock In his own series of course. On forums is different, while i wouldnt say DD stomps, when it comes to martial arts confrontations he is a few leagues above Gambit. Although Gambit has the enhanced agility and reaction time thing going for him, DD has that too (not officially) but his senses give him just as much of an edge, and fthen factor in his extensive ma knowledge and he should beat Remy in a fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
On forums is different, while i wouldnt say DD stomps, when it comes to martial arts confrontations he is a few leagues above Gambit.

Agreed.

~The Wickerman~
Wolverine > DP

Since when?

Peterlane
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Since when?

Since forever. Deadpool wants to be Wolverine....or is it Spidey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Since when?

*sigh*

W/O prep DP defeated only powerless bc logan.

weaponx510
team logan wins easily.....everybody underestimates gambit nightwing is still human

Lostedge
Deadpool (can not die) vs Venoms = Venom wins
Deadpool -||- vs Gambit = Deadpool wins
Deadpool -||- vs Wolverine = Wolverine wins

Spider-Man vs Anyone = Spider-man wins
Nightwing vs Anyone = Nightwing loses / might win Gambit

So Team Logan wins, unless Spider-man fights wolverine, Deadpool fights gambit and Nightwing tries to buy time with Venom

Juk3n
venoms the deal breaker really, he could very well fight nightwing AND spider-man at the same time.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lostedge
Spider-Man vs Anyone = Spider-man wins

laughing

Battlehammer
can't believe he said that lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.