Captain Britian Vs Captain Nazi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Fight in your standard comic book major city

Prep-Man
Captain Brit.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Captain Brit.
reasons?

KingD19
Well, Captain Britain's in the Nazi killin binnes, and cuzzin, biness is good.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by jalek moye
reasons?

overall, better feats. I feel Brit operates at a higher level than Nazi, because USUALLY Nazi is Freddy's and Billy's whipping boy. Plus he's basically a coward.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Prep-Man
overall, better feats. I feel Brit operates at a higher level than Nazi, because USUALLY Nazi is Freddy's and Billy's whipping boy. Plus he's basically a coward.

Yea he is normally a coward, but he has stood up to Billy in fights before, and he supposedly (i haven't read the issue) held his own against Black Adam for a bit recently.

Overall I feel like he is about the same level as Britain

and wow i just noticed I spelt Britain wrong in the title

Prep-Man
Originally posted by jalek moye
Yea he is normally a coward, but he has stood up to Billy in fights before, and he supposedly (i haven't read the issue) held his own against Black Adam for a bit recently.

Overall I feel like he is about the same level as Britain

and wow i just noticed I spelt Britain wrong in the title

that's the only good feat i remember from Nazi. how he knocked adam out, but he knocked himself out as well. what issues did nazi stalemate or beat Billy?

Juntai
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Captain Britain's in the Nazi killin binnes, and cuzzin, biness is good. That's bidness.

tjcoady
Wonder Woman took out Cap Nazi without powers. Not even that tough for her.

Brian stomps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.