static shock vs electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
so who wins ?

static shock vs electro

StiltmanFTW
Who is Static Shock? embarrasment

chomperx9
the black kid on disney XD has electricity powers. hes probably a DC character as well or WB owns him cause they did an episode awhile back with him teaming up with the justice leage.

Peterlane
Electro stomps.

r0nm0n88
hes a dc character named just static.
him and electro have pretty much the same powers.
but electro is more experienced i believe. so i give it to electro

Lord Feron
Static... cuz i just don't like shocker...

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Static... cuz i just don't like shocker...
confused

Electro ftw.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
confused

Electro ftw.

i mean.... confused um... shut up! :slams door:

Konton
Electro 7/10

Tazer
Yo.

Electro takes a majority, but Virgil makes him work for a few by using his head.

Tazer

danteiscool
Electro wins due to being more experienced and more powerful. Static, however, gives him a good fight before going down.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i mean.... confused um... shut up! :slams door: laughing out loud

golem370
Static- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/staticms.htm

occultdestroyer
Based on the showings, Electro seems to have more power output than Static. Manipulation of electricity with greater control, his body can turn into pure electricity.

Trackz
I dunno static seems pretty experienced with his powers, in his one-shot with black lightning he wa shown to be the more powerful and creative of the two, i'm not sure how black lightning would stack up against electro though.

PRAYERRUN
Kid walks up with a bucket of water and douses both of them.

BruceSkywalker
Electro is the more seasoned vet and has a slicker costume big grin

E3lectro 8/10

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...can't Static drain Electro of his powers?

Mindset
Can't Electro drain Static of his powers?

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Can't Electro drain Static of his powers? both orf them have the energy output, i guess it's about who's more creative and skilled with their powers, I think static might be the better of the two

PRAYERRUN
on that note I say that Static is more creative. Electro just wants to blast you until you're dead.

Mindset
Not familiar with Electro, are we, gents?

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Not familiar with Electro, are we, gents? no, what has he done? everyone seems positive he's the better of the two

PRAYERRUN
I know that Electro had an power boost that made Spidey team with Xman just to beat him, but I still think Static would find a way to defeat him with his creativity. I mean, I've never seen Electro use his powers to grab a garbage can and sling it toward his enemy. Static doesn't just use his powers to shock people, he uses the things around him.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I know that Electro had an power boost that made Spidey team with Xman just to beat him, but I still think Static would find a way to defeat him with his creativity. I mean, I've never seen Electro use his powers to grab a garbage can and sling it toward his enemy. Static doesn't just use his powers to shock people, he uses the things around him.

Which won't really make that big a difference.

Trackz
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Which won't really make that big a difference. well their powers are different, are electors electromagnetic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.