Rulk vs Enslaver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Good fight I think.

Enslaver- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm

Peterlane
Rulk. He is skyfather level according to idiocy.....i mean Loeb

golem370
I would think Enslaver would be Skyfather level he beat many heros including Hulk & Namor to pretty power people.

Peterlane
Originally posted by golem370
I would think Enslaver would be Skyfather level he beat many heros including Hulk & Namor to pretty power people.

Rulk is somewhere between Sky Father and Galactus level.

leonidas
Originally posted by golem370
Good fight I think.

Enslaver- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm

if rulk is between skyfather and galactus, green hulk>galactus since he's already beaten rulk a couple times . . .

anyway, mu ftw.

Peterlane
Originally posted by leonidas
if rulk is between skyfather and galactus, green hulk>galactus since he's already beaten rulk a couple times . . .

anyway, mu ftw.

How? Being between something doesn't mean you are greater?

Galactus one shotted Rulk, but Rulk killed Grandmaster and one shotted the watcher.

StiltmanFTW

He's done it only once and that was with Thor's help.

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's done it only once and that was with Thor's help.

with thor's help? green hulk simply outlasted the burn. and i thought there was a more recent time he beat him as well.

regardless, enslaver wins.

oh, about being>galactus. it was tongue-in-cheek. no expression

StiltmanFTW
with thor's help? green hulk simply outlasted the burn. and i thought there was a more recent time he beat him as well.

regardless, enslaver wins.

oh, about being>galactus. it was tongue-in-cheek. no expression

He got that mad that he overheated 'cause of Thor's lightning and the fight with Banner. He was toying with him anyway...

No, there wasn't.

Yes, Enslaver should win.

leonidas
He got that mad that he overheated 'cause of Thor's lightning and the fight with Banner. He was toying with him anyway...

No, there wasn't.

Yes, Enslaver should win.

don't recall the lightning being a factor, but haven't read it since it came out so maybe. regardless, he couldn't ko hulk, and as i recall hulk was sort of doing the rope-a-dope, letting rulk burn out.

so he beats grandmaster and a watcher but fails to ko hulk. rulk really shouldn't be in anymore vs threads . . .

SuperLuigi
he killed the hulk

StiltmanFTW
don't recall the lightning being a factor, but haven't read it since it came out so maybe. regardless, he couldn't ko hulk, and as i recall hulk was sort of doing the rope-a-dope, letting rulk burn out.

so he beats grandmaster and a watcher but fails to ko hulk. rulk really shouldn't be in anymore vs threads . . .

The madder Rulk gets, the hotter he gets. You wouldn't get mad if someone tried to fry your ass? wink

Actually he owned him three times.

Choked him out.

Stabbed with a trident.

Absorbed his power and annihilated Hulk, leaving only Banner.

leonidas
The madder Rulk gets, the hotter he gets. You wouldn't get mad if someone tried to fry your ass? wink

Actually he owned him three times.

Choked him out.

Stabbed with a trident.

Absorbed his power and annihilated Hulk, leaving only Banner.

wasn't aware of the last 2 incidents. hmph. i was informed hulk had beaten rulk on another occasion. guess that's what i get for listening to forum-speak. erm

StiltmanFTW
wasn't aware of the last 2 incidents. hmph. i was informed hulk had beaten rulk on another occasion. guess that's what i get for listening to forum-speak. erm

It's worse than you think. He actually KILLED Hulk with that trident. I'm always joking that he can give any weapon properties of muramasa blade, another example being bullets from his golden gun killing Abomination. Later Collector revived him.

He had not done that. He punched him really far away, but Rulk returned "under his own power in a reasonable amount of time".

guy222
Rulk

Creshosk
I agree. Rulk doesn't seem to be a serious character. He's a reality warper on par with Bugs Bunny.

golem370
Watchers watch they don't fight. If he had got involed Rulk would have been destroyed

Xplosive
if rulk is between skyfather and Galactus, Green Hulk>Galactus since he's already beaten Rulk a couple times...

Actually only one time as I remember and that was because Thor had the way with Rulk and Rulk had one battle after another before that. Rulk beat him more times, then killed him and then after killing him, Rulk became more powerful than ever before and significantly more powerful than Hulk ever. Rulk then had more than just basic power. And now we know more about his powers, what kind of power he can absorb. So no, Hulk never came to the level of Rulk.
Rulk handled Psycho-Man easily, Terrax easily, Silver Surfer easily, Namor easily and then killed Grandmaster easily. smile

golem370
Rulk was doing to Surfer and Terrax what happen to Green Hulk when he fought Titannius

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Pretty much, Golem thumb up

dmills
Rulk is the the very definition of pis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.