Your saber style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
What kind of style would anyone here fight with? And what powers would you use it in conjunction with? would you fight single, or double blade, or staff?

I would go Jar'Kai combined with increasing my speed with the force dramatically. Just alot more options in my eyes like that. And would you choose to master a sub form? I would have Juyo mastered. Or Vapaad. And what alignment would you be? Grey Jedi, Sith, or Jedi? I know I would be a Potentium strictly from the fact that I would use both sides.

Plz explain why you picked what you did just so we dont have 10000000 questions. Srry bout adding questions in I just thought of stuff that mught straighten stuff out.

Lord Lucien
Another thread had this same topic with a link to a quiz which determines your best suited style. I got Makashi.

mattatom
Indeed there was, I got Vaapad. Which is utterly stupid, since i'm more physically set for Djem So or Juyo.

BruceSkywalker
Jar'Kai, Juyo, sithsaber

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by mattatom
Indeed there was, I got Vaapad. Which is utterly stupid, since i'm more physically set for Djem So or Juyo.

This is a stupid post. Juyo is vaapad.

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
This is a stupid post. Juyo is vaapad. Vaapad was developed from Juyo. I would be able to use Juyo but not Vaapad because I enjoy the thrill of battle too much and would probably let Vaapad consume me.

Red Nemesis
So... by "i'm more physically set for Djem So or Juyo." you really meant "I'm psychologically counterindicated for Vaapad?

That is stupik.

mattatom
So... by "i'm more physically set for Djem So or Juyo." you really meant "I'm psychologically counterindicated for Vaapad?

That is stupik.
Thats exactly what I meant and by making you deduce that and post that for everyone else I wasted about thirty seonds of your life. So HA!

Red Nemesis
Well then. Congrats. You have achieved your goal of consuming a small portion of my time.

The evil genie does not need to twist this against you as it is so pathetic that someday the fact that you aspired to do this will make you cringe.

mattatom
Well then. Congrats. You have achieved your goal of consuming a small portion of my time.

The evil genie does not need to twist this against you as it is so pathetic that someday the fact that you aspired to do this will make you cringe. Oh Red. Now that's not going t ohappen after all i've been through I couldn't give a damn what happens to me can only get better from here!

Oh and the sudden lack of Lucien is my fault. Sorry.

Red Nemesis
You say that like you think it rebuts my point when in fact it substantiates it.

mattatom
You say that like you think it rebuts my point when in fact it substantiates it. How? When i've got all I want out of life already? The rest is just to waste time? How does that substantiate your point?

KingD19
Trakata/Marek's variant of reverse Shien/An unamed style that a Jedi used, it was similar to Reverse Shien, but he held the saber down and behind him. He could move his saber in a triangle and just mess up anybody in front of him.

Double sabers.

Advent
I'd probably use Niman since being diplomatic is cooler than fighting.

mattatom
Originally posted by Advent
I'd probably use Niman since being diplomatic is cooler than fighting. Then you can be like Johun Othone!

truejedi
moment of silence for the pathetic John Othone everybody. Worst Jedi ever. You realize that he caused the purge and the clone wars?

If he had avoided getting in the way of the Jedi who was fighting Zannah, she would have died, then when Bane got mad (because of Johun again, no less) And killed everyone, Bane would have been trapped in the force bubble, and DIED from his own lightning.

Johun ruined everything.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
moment of silence for the pathetic John Othone everybody. Worst Jedi ever. You realize that he caused the purge and the clone wars?

If he had avoided getting in the way of the Jedi who was fighting Zannah, she would have died, then when Bane got mad (because of Johun again, no less) And killed everyone, Bane would have been trapped in the force bubble, and DIED from his own lightning.

Johun ruined everything.
Maybe Johun and Bandon should get together over a drink on Bespin and compare how there each the worst of their particular faction.

truejedi
that's right, Darth-I just smashed that dude cause he was in my way-and that's all i ever did-Bandon

another sad fellow.

Red Nemesis
He wasn't in his way. The guy was minding his own business!

DarthDaniel1001
form 6 because it mixes elements of the first 5 forms. Or so I'm told.

Nephthys
mmm Then I guess Bandon is a legitimate badass, of the 'Whateva! I do what I want!' variety.

truejedi
He wasn't in his way. The guy was minding his own business!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl57hhaoHDc

lol 41s.

That is the most pathetic temper tantrum i have ever seen.

Allankles
Bandon was a total scrub. I had no opinion on him before that scene. If Bioware's intent was to make him appear bad ass, they failed, completely and utterly.

mattatom
Originally posted by Allankles
Bandon was a total scrub. I had no opinion on him before that scene. If Bioware's intent was to make him appear bad ass, they failed, completely and utterly. All he is is a spoilt brat. He doesn't even deserve the title of apprentice!

beast1234
Djem So

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.