Cable vs Charles Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
Telepath fight only
fight in old people home
who wins

weaponx510
they can only fight telepathically

chomperx9
xavier

Peterlane
Already happened Cable wins.

For mutants in Marvel it goes

1.Jean Grey
2. Shaman Nate/God Cable
3. Xavier
4. Rachel Summers
5. Pooky, Psylocke, Shadow King, Emma Frost

The rest

weaponx510
Originally posted by Peterlane

1.Jean Grey
2. Shaman Nate/God Cable
3. Xavier
4. Rachel Summers

The rest

im pretty sure jean is not above cable n how did u get this information

Peterlane
Originally posted by weaponx510
im pretty sure jean is not above cable n how did u get this information

I'm pretty sure Jean is the most powerful telepath in the universe.

Jean split up Xavier's mind and put it in everybody on earths heads, then reconnencted it. But thats another discussion.

Cable>>>Charles Xavier, as said by Charles. Charles can barely reach God Cable levels with Cerebro/Cerebra....image God Cable with Cerebro/Cerebra

id369
Skill wise, I will give Cable the nod over Xavier. Cable was properly trained since childhood in how to use his powers.

chomperx9
I'm pretty sure Jean is the most powerful telepath in the universe.

phoenix yes jean no. if its just regular old jean grey no phoenix xavier is a more powerful telepath

Peterlane
Originally posted by chomperx9
phoenix yes jean no. if its just regular old jean grey no phoenix xavier is a more powerful telepath

Jean = Phoenix, said on panel and by the writers...GET OVER IT. When I say Jean I'm talking bout what she is now with her powers evolved. When did I ever insinuate that Marvel Girl Jean>>>Cable?

weaponx510

thanks for clearing that up because of course with pheonix she's stronger but i ment without pheonix

Peterlane
thanks for clearing that up because of course with pheonix she's stronger but i ment without pheonix

Without Phoenix Jean is not a mutant. Read the comic's it has been said time and time and time again that Jean's mutation is to become one with the Phoenix Force. Jean = Phoenix, Phoenix = Jean.

galactusischere

1.Jean Grey
2. Shaman Nate/God Cable
3. Xavier
4. Rachel Summers

The rest

LOL
MJJ is the most poweful BY FAR
and Franklin richards is more powerfl than cable so is Hyperstorm.

Peterlane
Originally posted by galactusischere
LOL
MJJ is the most poweful BY FAR
and Franklin richards is more powerfl than cable so is Hyperstorm.

Because MJJ is a telepath right, and I'm talking about people still powered and ALIVE

Peterlane

1.Jean Grey
2. Shaman Nate/God Cable
3. Xavier
4. Rachel Summers

The rest

Revised telepath list based on feats

1.Jean Grey
2. Shaman Nate/God Cablke
3. Hyperstorm/Franklin
4. Xavier
5. Rachel Summers
5. Emma Frost
6. Pooky
7. Psylocke
8. Shadow King

last. everyone else.

thanos-prime

1.Jean Grey
3. Hyperstorm/Franklin
4. Xavier
5. Rachel Summers
5. Emma Frost
6. Pooky
7. Psylocke
8. Shadow King

last. everyone else. this thread is reg cable vs xavier not god cable in that case xavier wins

Peterlane
Originally posted by thanos-prime
this thread is reg cable vs xavier not god cable in that case xavier wins

It depends what you mean by regular Cable. Do you mean current Cable who has lost his telepathy or Cable at the level he was at most of the time?

chomperx9
Without Phoenix Jean is not a mutant. Read the comic's it has been said time and time and time again that Jean's mutation is to become one with the Phoenix Force. Jean = Phoenix, Phoenix = Jean. you read the comics jean is not always phoenix. and its the other way around jean was born a mutant. phoenix is not considered a mutant what so ever.

galactusischere

1.Jean Grey
3. Hyperstorm/Franklin
4. Xavier
5. Rachel Summers
5. Emma Frost
6. Pooky
7. Psylocke
8. Shadow King

last. everyone else.

hyperstorm is above franklin cable and nate
he should be second on this list.

thanos-prime
It depends what you mean by regular Cable. Do you mean current Cable who has lost his telepathy or Cable at the level he was at most of the time? i guess the cable that is usually used not god cable not De-powered cable just regular cable

Peterlane
you read the comics jean is not always phoenix. and its the other way around jean was born a mutant. phoenix is not considered a mutant what so ever.

If you read the comics you know that shit gets retconned. Jeans mutation is too become the phoenix, you opinion doesn't matter.

thanos-prime
he should be second on this list. i agree

Peterlane
he should be second on this list.

Yeh you missed the bit where it said based on feats.

chomperx9
If you read the comics you know that shit gets retconned. Jeans mutation is too become the phoenix, you opinion doesn't matter. jean is one with the phoenix when phoenix force comes out. jean grey getting out of bed every day isnt phoenix unless she decides to let out. jeans mutation is her telepathy and ability to move objects and stuff with her mind. the power of the phoenix was a gift had nothing to do with her mutation growing up

Peterlane
jean is one with the phoenix when phoenix force comes out. jean grey getting out of bed every day isnt phoenix unless she decides to let out. jeans mutation is her telepathy and ability to move objects and stuff with her mind. the power of the phoenix was a gift had nothing to do with her mutation growing up

Sorry but it's been retconned. Her mutation is the phoenix, and again you are wrong, she was already connected to Phoenix when she was 1st manipulated her powers

Peterlane

Peterlane
jean is one with the phoenix when phoenix force comes out. jean grey getting out of bed every day isnt phoenix unless she decides to let out. jeans mutation is her telepathy and ability to move objects and stuff with her mind. the power of the phoenix was a gift had nothing to do with her mutation growing up

Jean is Phoenix

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4922/newxmen148pyrate11ik1.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8720/newxmen148pyrate12hl1.jpg

Anyways back on topic. Xavier wins since it's not God-Cable

chomperx9
Jean is Phoenix

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4922/newxmen148pyrate11ik1.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8720/newxmen148pyrate12hl1.jpg

Anyways back on topic. Xavier wins since it's not God-Cable yes jean is phoenix but you have it in your head shes phoenix 24/7

Peterlane
yes jean is phoenix but you have it in your head shes phoenix 24/7

Where did I say she is phoenix 24/7 can you read my mind? quote me where I said that.

There is a difference between a Phoenix Avatar like Rachel Summer and Kid Omega, and Jean Grey

thanos-prime
yes jean is phoenix but you have it in your head shes phoenix 24/7 if she is the phoenix then she is the phoenix i don't see what your getting at

Peterlane
if she is the phoenix then she is the phoenix i don't see what your getting at

He is trying to make a silly comparison.

e.g Magento isn't the master of magnetism because he doesn't use his power when he takes a shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
He is trying to make a silly comparison.

e.g Magento isn't the master of magnetism because he doesn't use his power when he takes a shit. roll eyes (sarcastic) im making a point that phoenix force doesnt always come out. for example jean grey can have a psychic battle with xavier or someone else without the power of the phoenix or she can have a psychic battle with phoenix force.

and yes magento does use his power when he takes a sh!t. cause when he flushes he uses his power

Peterlane
im making a point that phoenix force doesnt always come out. for example jean grey can have a psychic battle with xavier or someone else without the power of the phoenix or she can have a psychic battle with phoenix force.

and yes magento does use his power when he takes a sh!t. cause when he flushes he uses his power

Even without tapping into the Phoenix Jean stomps Xavier and almost anyone on that list.

And he flushes AFTER he takes a shit roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanos-prime
Even without tapping into the Phoenix Jean stomps Xavier and almost anyone on that list.

And he flushes AFTER he takes a shit roll eyes (sarcastic) got any non-phoenix feats that put her above xavier

chomperx9

And he flushes AFTER he takes a shit roll eyes (sarcastic) not always

Peterlane
got any non-phoenix feats that put her above xavier

Thats like saying do I have any Iceman feats that put him at at least herald level in his snowman form.

Jeans full potential in which she has reached is Phoenix, before that she was as useless as snowman Bobby.

Basically since the Jean = Phoenix thing she has only manifested her powers as the phoenix, even to do simple tasks like putting on the shower.

thanos-prime
Thats like saying do I have any Iceman feats that put him at at least herald level in his snowman form.

Jeans full potential in which she has reached is Phoenix, before that she was as useless as snowman Bobby.

Basically since the Jean = Phoenix thing she has only manifested her powers as the phoenix, even to do simple tasks like putting on the shower. you said even without tapping into the phoenix jean stomps anyone on the list so your taking that back?

Peterlane
you said even without tapping into the phoenix jean stomps anyone on the list so your taking that back?

Yeh. But please don't use the words 'tapping into', it makes it seem like it's not her powers.

chomperx9
you said even without tapping into the phoenix jean stomps anyone on the list so your taking that back? yeah someone isnt getting their story straight

thanos-prime
Yeh. But please don't use the words 'tapping into', it makes it seem like it's not her powers. those are your words not mine

thanos-prime

And he flushes AFTER he takes a shit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lostedge
Xavier wins, unless we are talking about Cable who has cleared the 'virus' from his system.

My list:
X-Man a.k.a Nate (without Shaman powers)
Xavier
Jean Grey (Original one without the Phoenix Force)
Cable (With the 'virus')
Emma Frost

galactusischere

1.Jean Grey
3. Hyperstorm/Franklin
4. Xavier
5. Rachel Summers
5. Emma Frost
6. Pooky
7. Psylocke
8. Shadow King

last. everyone else.

forgot to say this but emma has defeated rachel in a telepathic battle before

chomperx9
why isnt man hunter on the list ?

Peterlane
why isnt man hunter on the list ?

Yeh I know right. Is he a marvel character and a mutant? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
forgot to say this but emma has defeated rachel in a telepathic battle before

Thats why they are both 5. Emma beats Rachel in skill, but Rachel beats her in raw power.

galactusischere
Thats why they are both 5. Emma beats Rachel in skill, but Rachel beats her in raw power.

ya thought you put her at #6

chomperx9
Yeh I know right. Is he a marvel character and a mutant? roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yeah the thread starter specifically said no DC characters and they have to be mutants right ?

Peterlane
oh yeah the thread starter specifically said no DC characters and they have to be mutants right ?

Because you were reffereing to the OP and not my list right roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes the thread starter said Cable vs Xavier...using LOGIC, this would mean no DC characters allowed, and they have to be mutants roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
Because you were reffereing to the OP and not my list right roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes the thread starter said Cable vs Xavier...using LOGIC, this would mean no DC characters allowed, and they have to be mutants roll eyes (sarcastic) and then you made your little list that didnt involve cable and xavier only u added your own characters so whats the big deal with someone else mentioning another character ?

Peterlane
and then you made your little list that didnt involve cable and xavier only u added your own characters so whats the big deal with someone else mentioning another character ?

Because I made the lists expecially for MARVEL, MUTANTS therefore it's a stupid question to as why MM is not there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane

1.Jean Grey
2. Shaman Nate/God Cable
3. Xavier
4. Rachel Summers

The rest

You see the words MUTANTS and MARVEL right?

Konton

1.Jean Grey
3. Hyperstorm/Franklin
4. Xavier
5. Rachel Summers
5. Emma Frost
6. Pooky
7. Psylocke
8. Shadow King

last. everyone else.

Psylocke's telepathy is reduced to illusion casting these days. Shadow King stomps her. I'd also put Emma over Rachel. Rachel has more potential, but Emma is currently superior to Rachel's base levels.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Konton
Psylocke's telepathy is reduced to illusion casting these days. Shadow King stomps her. I'd also put Emma over Rachel. Rachel has more potential, but Emma is currently superior to Rachel's base levels.

No not really. Current Psylocke has it back to her old levels.

chomperx9
You see the words MUTANTS and MARVEL right? ok so i only looked at the list order didnt read what you posted above it. hope you can forgive me

Peterlane
ok so i only looked at the list order didnt read what you posted above it. hope you can forgive me

Yeh I do smile

If MM was on the list though he would be below Xavier.

Konton
No not really. Current Psylocke has it back to her old levels.

She is limited to "suggesting what people see."

Uncanny X-Men #512

Check it outttt

ExodusCloak
Sorry but it's been retconned. Her mutation is the phoenix, and again you are wrong, she was already connected to Phoenix when she was 1st manipulated her powers

A bit harsh there, it keeps getting re-retconned that it's hard to keep up. I mean just looking at this decade we had Morrison say it was her mutation, Pak say the Phoenix and Jean are "one" and Claremont say the Phoenix was Jean born flesh, Brubaker imply that the Phoenix and Jean are not one. And Matt Fraction explicitly had Emma say that the Phoenix she fought in Uncanny X-Men was not Jean in Dark Reign: The Cabal "the Phoenix was Jean, Jean was not the Phoenix there is a difference". So I don't even know what's going on there.

Peterlane
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
A bit harsh there, it keeps getting re-retconned that it's hard to keep up. I mean just looking at this decade we had Morrison say it was her mutation, Pak say the Phoenix and Jean are "one" and Claremont say the Phoenix was Jean born flesh, Brubaker imply that the Phoenix and Jean are not one. And Matt Fraction explicitly had Emma say that the Phoenix she fought in Uncanny X-Men was not Jean in Dark Reign: The Cabal "the Phoenix was Jean, Jean was not the Phoenix there is a difference". So I don't even know what's going on there.

The best explanation was when Jean said different colors of the phoenix mean things, red=bad, green=good, white = One with the Phoenix and beyond good and evil.

weaponx510
forget jean this is about xavier and cable and both at full potential

Lostedge
forget jean this is about xavier and cable and both at full potential

Then it is Cable. Full potential Cable is as strong Nate/X-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.