What Game do you want Remade for the Nintendo Wii?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
What videogame do you want remade for the Nintendo Wii console?

§P0oONY
I think there is already a remake thread.

Erm, I'm not a major fan of the Wii controller, but I guess Mario 64 with Galaxy graphics would be awesome.

jaden101
Jedi outcast.

Whereby the type of swing you use on the lightsabre isn't dependant on choice of stance but on how you actually swing the controller (along with better responce so that the angle of your controller actually equates to the angle of the blade on-screen.

Main controller for the sabre...Nunchuck for the force powers...If they could make a wireless nunchuck controller then all the better...Or better still, incorporate it into a glove so you could still hold and swing the sabre with both hands.

Impediment
Resident Evil 1 as a rail shooter. ermmsrug

Smasandian
Both Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and Veronica with RE4 control scheme.

Will never happen, but I can dream.

Darth Jello
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess with enhanced graphics, non-inverted maps, and full lefty and righty support.

Nemesis X
Geist

SpadeKing
superman 64 eek!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
superman 64 eek!

Burn him!

Kero_Co
Bangai-O

Final Fantasy V

LOZ:A Link to the Past

Power Stone

Earthbound

The works, graphics, tweaked controls, easter eggs, juke box, etc.

Darth Jello
FFV? how would a turn based RPG benefit from motion controls? Wouldn't that be more something for the PSP or DSi?

Kero_Co
It was a nonsensical pick, but then again, it was a nonsensical game.

Nemesis X
Ready 2 Rumble with Punch-Out gameplay

Darth Jello
touche

I see your FFV and raise you an Anticipation

S_D_J
FFVII for PS3! eek!

SpadeKing
no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by S_D_J
FFVII for PS3! eek!

Stay on topic

MooCowofJustice
Tomba and Tomba 2. Hell I'd even take a Tomba 3.

I want to know what other game had farting plants, the main character pulling a raging tornado out of a mail box and magical, evil pigs bent on world domination.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Stay on topic

ok, then:

Originally posted by SpadeKing
superman 64 eek!

yes

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Tomba and Tomba 2. Hell I'd even take a Tomba 3.

I want to know what other game had farting plants, the main character pulling a raging tornado out of a mail box and magical, evil pigs bent on world domination. Originally posted by Nemesis X
Stay on topic

MooCowofJustice
I said I wanted Tomba and Tomba 2 remade.

Darth Jello
Star Tropics

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I said I wanted Tomba and Tomba 2 remade.

Those are Playstation Games MooCow...

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Those are Playstation Games MooCow...

So?

I have an easier time imagining them on the Wii than on the PS3. Though I'd really take remakes or a new one on any console. Except for 360, 'cause I don't have that one.

ApC
Diddy Kong Racing... that game was the shit.

Ridley_Prime
That game was remade for the DS, but had no Banjo or Conker like in the N64 version since Rare is no longer part of Nintendo. =(

~:Mr.Anderson:~
twilight princess.

Nemesis X
Resident Evil Outbreak. I think this game may do better if it's a rail shooter with better graphics and the title should be changed to the Outbreak Chronicles.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
twilight princess.

You mean with the correct, left-handed graphics? I'd play that. Although I hear the moves were way easier to pull off on the GC controller.

Just... remake it and make it better. Maybe actually have the nun-chuck be an analogue for the sword so that the swing had something to do with the direction your stick was moving. Do something to make it worthy of having the "LOZ" label on it. Zelda is usually so innovative.

Yea any game that's already out for the wii can be remade to be 80x as good as it is now.

Nemesis X
I doubt that Indigo Prophecy will ever be remade for either 360 or PS3 but seeing it on the Wii looks like it could be a possibility. Graphics don't need changing and the controls can work well on the Wii-mote.

Darth Jello
What about the first two Metal Gear games in full 3D? That's Metal Gear, not Metal Gear Solid. You could include the MSX and NES versions along with Snake's Revenge as bonuses on the disk(s).

Dark Exile
Shadows of the Empire

Ridley_Prime
That would rock!.. Except the Wii would probably make the game infinitely easier than it was on the 64. Had good times being challenged to my limit by Boba Fett and his Slave I (especially the Slave I) on the hardest difficulty.

Sin_Volvagia
Zelda 2.

MadMel
zombies ate my neighbors
clock tower - the first fear
goldeneye 64
sonic battle (or maybe a sequel, with MUCH improved graphics)
gta 3
assassin's creed ( it caaaaaan be done *pouts* )
seriously - i reckon AC with wii controls would rock...

Nemesis X
Resident Evil 2 added with Darkside Chronicle's graphics and RE4 gameplay.

HueyFreeman
kid icarus
megaman 2
contra

AsbestosFlaygon
Earthbound, definitely.

I'd like to see how Giygas looks like in 3D.

It would be the sole reason I would borrow and play the Wii from my lil bro.

Father Rahl
A Link to the Past - In 3D.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Father Rahl
A Link to the Past - In 3D.

I gotta say no to that. I don't need that game plagued with cel shade and Tingle.

Darth Jello
In case anyone's in the dark regarding the series of Remade/Traditional Sequels from Konami on WiiWare-

Out Now-
Gradius ReBirth
Contra ReBirth

Out Very Soon-
Salamander ReBirth
Jackal ReBirth
Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I gotta say no to that. I don't need that game plagued with cel shade and Tingle.

I have to agree with Father Rahl on this one. Just because it is put into 3D doesn't mean it will have cel shading and/or tingle. It could be put into Twilight Princess graphics, no changes to the story, just 3D graphics.

I'd personally like to see Shadows of the Empire remade on the Wii (though I want shadows because I didn't get a chance to play it on the N64, read the book though...) And several other N64 games, Super Mario 64 would be cool, in Galaxy Graphics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.