Apocolypse Vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
both at their full potential and neither is weakend
no interference

WHO WINS?

Peterlane
Vulcan stomps 10/10, but people who hate him would say he loses.....call me when Apocalypse doesn't die from a whisper.

kgkg
Originally posted by Peterlane
Vulcan stomps 10/10, but people who hate him would say he loses.....call me when Apocalypse doesn't die from a whisper. Funny thing is that already happened. <surviving a whisper that is>

What's your number.

Peterlane
Originally posted by kgkg
Funny thing is that already happened. <surviving a whisper that is>

What's your number.

Scans please.

Vulcan survived a scream

Vulcan>>>Pooky. Pooky at his strongest got stomped by non-phoenix Jean Grey

kgkg
Scans please.

Vulcan survived a scream

Vulcan>>>Pooky. Pooky at his strongest got stomped by non-phoenix Jean Grey http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/108/81108889.th.jpg

anyway I don't really care who wins. But Vulcan stomping Apoc is gross exaggeration even if you believe he does win.

Peterlane
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/108/81108889.th.jpg

anyway I don't really care who wins. But Vulcan stomping Apoc is gross exaggeration even if you believe he does win.

It looks more like BB is breathing, thats not a whisper, a whisper would have caused a huge canyon.

kgkg
It looks more like BB is breathing, thats not a whisper, a whisper would have caused a huge canyon. Didn't know breathing was one of BB's attack. Considering the narration does say everyone was going all out.

Peterlane
Didn't know breathing was one of BB's attack. Considering the narration does say everyone was going all out.

Shitty writing. It's kinda like Spidey beating Firelord.

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

thanos-prime
i give it to apoc via mind rape

D-Block
everyone who knows BB knows that a scream would have caused alot more damage

Peterlane
Originally posted by D-Block
everyone who knows BB knows that a scream would have caused alot more damage

Yeh because we have seen a scream before. Face it it was a scream DnA said it was a scream DnA the writers>>>You get over it

thanos-prime
Yeh because we have seen a scream before. Face it it was a scream DnA said it was a scream DnA the writers>>>You get over it it doesn't matter how much damage it cause because the end result would have been the same apoc has regenerated from a puddle of ooz

Peterlane
Originally posted by thanos-prime
it doesn't matter how much damage it cause because the end result would have been the same apoc has regenerated from a puddle of ooz

Scan's please. And I wasn't talking about the BB scan in that quote, I was talking about the guy saying BB didnt scream even though the writers said he did.

thanos-prime
Scan's please. And I wasn't talking about the BB scan in that quote, I was talking about the guy saying BB didnt scream even though the writers said he did. oh well w/e here is scan
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocregernate.png

Prep-Man

yep.

Peterlane
oh well w/e here is scan
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocregernate.png

He wasn't a puddle, he still had his upper torso intact. Still its a good regen feat. BB would kill him though. In HoM which is a branch of the 616 verse and power level are basically the same BB obliterated Pooky with a whisper

Peterlane
Originally posted by Prep-Man
yep.

Before or after Vulcan shuts of his brain?

thanos-prime
back to topic apoc is to versatile for vulcan

thanos-prime
Before or after Vulcan shuts of his brain? apoc has complete molecular control he could change the way his body works

Peterlane
back to topic apoc is to versatile for vulcan

Other way round. Vulcan stops him from using his powers, or taps into his powers himself.

thanos-prime
Other way round. Vulcan stops him from using his powers, or taps into his powers himself. complete molecular control and vulcan doesn't fight like that

Peterlane
complete molecular control and vulcan doesn't fight like that

Neither does Pooky. Pooky never ever mind-rapes, unless he's fighting Xavier, Jean or Cable

Pooky has complete molecular control of HIS OWN BODY. It's basically high level shape shifting.

thanos-prime
Neither does Pooky. Pooky never ever mind-rapes, unless he's fighting Xavier, Jean or Cable

Pooky has complete molecular control of HIS OWN BODY. It's basically high level shape shifting. thats my point vulcan cant mess with someones body if he doesn't know how and the mind rape was just a scenerio there are other ways

Peterlane
thats my point vulcan cant mess with someones body if he doesn't know how and the mind rape was just a scenerio there are other ways

Vulcan's not an idiot like most of you think. He knew exactly what BB's powers were and what type of energy he manipulates. Vulcan will find out.

thanos-prime
Vulcan's not an idiot like most of you think. He knew exactly what BB's powers were and what type of energy he manipulates. Vulcan will find out. i know vulcans not an idiot he just doesn't always fight smart but apoc does and apoc wont give him a chance to find he could suck vulcans body dry of energy there are many different ways apoc could win

Peterlane
i know vulcans not an idiot he just doesn't always fight smart but apoc does and apoc wont give him a chance to find he could suck vulcans body dry of energy there are many different ways apoc could win

Gimme an instant where he fought dumb. Also Vulcan energy absorbtion>>>>>>>Pooky's

thanos-prime
Gimme an instant where he fought dumb. Also Vulcan energy absorbtion>>>>>>>Pooky's when he fought BB he went hand to hand

Peterlane
when he fought BB he went hand to hand

He amped himself though. It's not dumb, you really think he could hurt BB with normal punches? It obvious he amped himself

Also at first he over-rid BB energy manipulation, BB doesn't have inate energy so energy draining wont work, he could have blasted him, but BB has insane durability.

thanos-prime
He amped himself though. It's not dumb, you really think he could hurt BB with normal punches? It obvious he amped himself yes but it's not smart to fight hand to hand when you can easily beat them other ways

Peterlane
yes but it's not smart to fight hand to hand when you can easily beat them other ways

Like how?

thanos-prime
Like how? ok maybe i wordered it wrong not beat them but there are smarter ways to go about it

Peterlane
ok maybe i wordered it wrong not beat them but there are smarter ways to go about it

He should have thrown BB energy back at him as well as his own...thats the only way I see Vulcan winning 'smart'

thanos-prime
He should have thrown BB energy back at him as well as his own...thats the only way I see Vulcan winning 'smart' i agree

Peterlane
i agree

There's a first for everything big grin

The Nuul
Apoc 8/10

Raptor22
agreed apoc 8or9/10

Xplosive
Scans please.

Vulcan survived a scream

Vulcan>>>Pooky. Pooky at his strongest got stomped by non-phoenix Jean Grey

Apocalypse wasn't even grazed by Black Bolt (it looked more than a whisper) and by X-Factor at the same time.

It looks more like BB is breathing, thats not a whisper, a whisper would have caused a huge canyon.

Yeah right. That is why Scott said that X-Factor + Inhumans were hitting him with everything they had.

Shitty writing. It's kinda like Spidey beating Firelord.

Not really since those two writers also said that Apocalypse at his classic level was a beast and wanted people to remember what he was like with Apocalypse bringing back to classic level and crushing Stryfe with pretty much no trouble.

Apocalypse wins.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse wasn't even grazed by Black Bolt (it looked more than a whisper) and by X-Factor at the same time.

Yeah right. That is why Scott said that X-Factor + Inhumans were hitting him with everything they had.

Not really since those two writers also said that Apocalypse at his classic level was a beast and wanted people to remember what he was like with Apocalypse bringing back to classic level and crushing Stryfe with pretty much no trouble.

Apocalypse wins.

So that scan was current Pooky?

If it was more than a whisper say goodbye planet. It was terrible writing.

Yeh because Scott knows what BB full power is capable of right.

BB would wipe Pooky out with a whisper. Vulcan wins 10/10

lft4ded
For all of his potential and ability to 'find out' wink Did Vulcan really stand much of a chance? BB was holding back until he destroyed Vulcan because he didn't want to destabilize the bomb. Vulcan's couldn't absorb or manipulate that blast.

Vulcan's ability to survive that seems solely rooted in the fact that he's Omega level. He was pretty wrecked however and was about one word away from getting wrecked a second time. If Apoc can truly match mights with BB then he should be able to down Vulcan long enough for the victory bell to ring.

Xplosive
I didn't see any destruction around Black Bolt when he screamed to Vulcan. Nothing, only Vulcan and his skin were blown away.

BB would wipe Pooky out with a whisper. Vulcan wins 10/10

Yeah, like he did it on that scan. And it was Apocalypse who conquered Attilan and then Black Bolt needed help of others.

If it was more than a whisper say goodbye planet. It was terrible writing.

Many can blow up the planet. Nothing special in that.

Stryfe shot against Apocalypse everything and Apocalypse was just standing there, not even moved. Even if Black Bolt scream is more powerful than that Stryfe attack (which didn't even make Apocalypse flinch a little), is it really hard to believe it wouldn't do much to that Apocalypse. That is classic Apocalypse and that is why Black Bolt+other Inhumans+X-Factor didn't do anything to Apocalypse.

And Apocalypse shown against Stryfe and Vulcan who fought Black Bolt, Apocalypse by massacre.

Raptor22
the scan clearly shows bb screaming and it even says everyone is using their full powers and apoc wasn't even hurt. there wasnt any collateral damage when he yelled at vulcan. was it not a full scream. if u say the bomb absorbed most of the energy then vulcan didnt take the full scream. finaly its all moot since this is vulcan vs apoc and vulcan does not have bb yell or an attack of equal power so how does it matter if apoc can survive it even though he obviously can and has. apoc 9/10

thanos-prime
and that apoc BB situation is not the only he is portrayed tanking something like that

Raptor22
yeah poc when written right has amazing durability. at the beginning peterlane said that peoples hatred of vulcan will make them give apoc the win. personally i really like vulcan but poc has way too many options and uber durability. i think he lets his love for certain characters cloud his judgement.

ExodusCloak
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/108/81108889.th.jpg

Isn't that an Apocalypse hooked up to a machine I distinctly remember him amping himself via the machine and Baby Cable?

When has Apocalypse mind raped anybody?
confused

The full potential thing makes this a throw away thread since we haven't seen either at their full potential. You should have said best versions in comics and specified whether that's sans Darwin or not for Vulcan.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Isn't that an Apocalypse hooked up to a machine I distinctly remember him amping himself via the machine and Baby Cable?

When has Apocalypse mind raped anybody?
confused

The full potential thing makes this a throw away thread since we haven't seen either at their full potential. You should have said best versions in comics and specified whether that's sans Darwin or not for Vulcan. mind raping or attacking:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/psionic53.png
xavier:
http://static.mojefotke.si/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a32887b5f7.JPG
note that there two are both the highest caliber of telepath so doing these feats is by no means easy

ExodusCloak
mind raping or attacking:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/psionic53.png
xavier:
http://static.mojefotke.si/1ddaf62cdef62ccb2b33fc87e80c52a32887b5f7.JPG
note that there two are both the highest caliber of telepath so doing these feats is by no means easy

Nope my friend stick out tongue

The first is him deflecting Jeans attack back at her.

The second looks more like an energy blast "Zzraak", there was huge debate about this a few years back. Regardless of what it was he was using Nate Grey as a vessel after absorbing using the twelve machine so whether or not it was an energy blast or a psionic blast is moot.

Thirdly he needed Cable to access the Astral Plane during the Onslaught Saga which adds further confusion to Apocalypse's much vaunted telepathy.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Nope my friend stick out tongue

The first is him deflecting Jeans attack back at her.

The second looks more like an energy blast "Zzraak", there was huge debate about this a few years back. Regardless of what it was he was using Nate Grey as a vessel after absorbing using the twelve machine so whether or not it was an energy blast or a psionic blast is moot.

Thirdly he needed Cable to access the Astral Plane during the Onslaught Saga which adds further confusion to Apocalypse's much vaunted telepathy. idc how he beats him but he has the power to beat him weather its by physical means or reality warping he can beat him

Blanket
If it was more than a whisper say goodbye planet. It was terrible writing. You say this while defending the Vulcan fight with BB?

lol?

Peterlane
idc how he beats him but he has the power to beat him weather its by physical means or reality warping he can beat him

Pooky cannot reality warp.

Nihilist
Apoc beats the crap out of him.

The Nuul
Vulcan can warp reality????

laughing laughing laughing

Peterlane
Originally posted by The Nuul
Vulcan can warp reality????

laughing laughing laughing

Where did I say that? quotes please.

guy222
http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10825442_wxmen_04_016.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by guy222

What happens after this Guy? Nice scan of Apocalypse.

Mindset
I pick the opposite of whoever carver picked.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
I pick the opposite of whoever carver picked.

Lol...I think its a 50/50 chance for both.

Doon
Originally posted by guy222

That's a future image of Genesis, Apocalypse's clone; he's still a child. Deathlok didn't have the heart to reveal the boy's destiny to him yet. The X-Men are hoping, that with good nurturing, Genesis will not grow up evil like his genetic twin.

Doon
This fight could go either way depending on the circumstances, but I'm going to give it to Apocalypse for the win.

Cosmic_Beings
Apocalypse is a cybergod who can crush nephew Vulcan like a twig.

Magnon
Vulcan wins -- Poccy gets fried by his own energies. Even if Apoc had psionic attacks (which he don't) Vulcan would turn those telepathic energies against him just as easily as any other form of attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.