colossus vs solomon grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
who do you think will win? i always wanted to see them fight

Warlord
solomon....stomp

occultdestroyer
Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday...

ankur29
Solomon

blue_beast
colossus can use the fung fu that he used on savage hulk

Placidity
Yea Colossus knows MA.

The Nuul
At peak solo solos....but if this is the version that Bats beat, Colossus can beat the low level ones.

xJLxKing
Grundy and fast too.

Kris Blaze
Colossus can beat some version.

A lot of people regard the intelligent Grundy as strong, but can anyone imagine Colossus being torn apart by tornados?

Knowsbleed33
Current Grundy would beat Colossus.

His damage soak is rivaled only by Man-Thing IMO.

psycho gundam
grundy

iceman24567
Grundy

Raptor22
for grundy u really need to specify what version, he has many and the difference in power is huge. his weaker versions colossus can beat the stronger ones could take a hundred colossuses. or would it be colossi?

iceman24567
We use the most current versions I dont understand how you guys never get that.

Raptor22
wouldnt current grundy destroy colossus?

iceman24567
Yes

Raptor22
Its not that i dont get that we use current versions unless otherwise specified. I just thought that since current grundy would destroy colussus that the thread starter was thinking of a different version.

Philosophía
Grundy stomps.

guy222
SG

StiltmanFTW
What are current Grundy's feats?

KingD19
I think he held his own against Amazo, but then Amazo tried to copy his powers and got his system corrupted.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He doesn't have many great battle feats. His durability is nuts though.

ColossusGrundy
Wow this divides my name in two.

Grundy is DC's answer to the Hulk when he's stupid.

Colossus is much better fighter but Grundy won't stop till he's dead.

Stalemate unless Colossus gets a lucky punch, I don't see Grundy Finishing him off because of Colossus' fighting prowess.

(BTW This IS Current class 100 Colossus and not the weaker teenage version right?)

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He broke Killer Croc's jaw and left him for dead. He smashed Alan's lantern. He stalemated Bizzaro and Etrigan and was beating on Frankenstein. (not simultaneously) He is currently vastly more durable than Colossus, having regrown his head after it was shot off in seconds, in addition to regrowing his limbs and having his heart ripped out.

iceman24567
Etrigans hellfire has zero effect on him but holy water ****ed him over eek!

KingD19
No, Grundy is nowhere near as durable as Colossus, Grundy just has an insane Healing Factor. Colossus' head wouldn't have gotten shot off.

Kris Blaze
Unfortunaetly, that's how they display Hulk these days too.

Weak durability and incredible healing.

KingD19
Yep, WWH bled like a stuck pig through the whole series, but he always got better like 2 pages later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.