CGI or Live Action?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Do you like watching videogame based movies in CGI or Live Action?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Do you like watching videogame based movies in CGI or Live Action?

Yes.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes.

That really doesn't answer the question.

BruceSkywalker
No because video game based movies are often times a piece of shiite

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That really doesn't answer the question.

It does.

Think about it.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No because video game based movies are often times a piece of shiite
especially anything made by uwe boll
doom was actually pretty good to me

jinXed by JaNx
I've never seen a video game movie that is completely CGI. I think there are certain movies that would be better suited for CGI. Most video games would most likely be more faithfully and properly adapted into film if it were CGI. I also think most comic books should be adapted into CGI rather than live action.

MildPossession
I wouldn't really bother with a full CGI only film based on a video game, but if I'm interested then I want it live action. Silent Hill is a wonderful example, I like to see how they put it all together, getting the actors, make up, settings and so on.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by gobstakid777
especially anything made by uwe boll
doom was actually pretty good to me

uwe boll should stop making movies..

yeah Doom was all right

MildPossession
Uwe Boll didn't make Doom. Unless those were two separate comments...

Talking of Uwe Boll, I have Postal to watch tomorrow, isn't this based on a video game? Apparently Uwe Boll's best film is a War film called 1968 Tunnel Rats. It's suppose to be decent which came as a shock going by his other films.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
Uwe Boll didn't make Doom. Unless those were two separate comments...

Talking of Uwe Boll, I have Postal to watch tomorrow, isn't this based on a video game? Apparently Uwe Boll's best film is a War film called 1968 Tunnel Rats. It's suppose to be decent which came as a shock going by his other films.

I haven't seen Postal yet sad I hope you like it

MildPossession
I really doubt it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
I really doubt it.

you're prolly right

MildPossession
I was, it's really ******* ****. Urgh. I fell asleep the first time I watched it, had to watch it another night for the second half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.