weapon x team vs spidy team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
so its the weapon x team vs the spider team here we go

weapon x team: wolverine, sabretooth,omega red,cyber

spidy team: spider-man, venom, carnage, toxin

who takes the fight

DarthDaniel1001
Where to begin? Well, If I were Spider-Man, I'd go after Omega Red and have Carnage and Toxin help kill Wolverine while Venom holds his own against Sabertooth. Once Wolverine is dead, Carnage and Toxin should help Venom kill Sabertooth (no easy feat) while Spider-Man beats Omega Red (again, no easy feat) Once that's done, Spider-Man's team gangs up on Cyber.

blue_beast
problem is that spider-man can never ever defeat omega red , lets put it this way spider-man will go down very fast due to omega reds death pheromone that will make spider-man at least very weak and then he can drain spider-man with his spores and just kill him, then it will be the entire weapon x-team vs venom carnage and toxin

Juk3n
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
while Spider-Man beats Omega Red

Jezus, Joseph and Doggy style Mary. facepalm

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by blue_beast
problem is that spider-man can never ever defeat omega red , lets put it this way spider-man will go down very fast due to omega reds death pheromone that will make spider-man at least very weak and then he can drain spider-man with his spores and just kill him, then it will be the entire weapon x-team vs venom carnage and toxin

And those 3 together are very good. I say those 3 together could at least kill Omega Red before Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Cyber kill Venom. Carnage and Toxin could then kill Sabertooth and Carnage and Toxin Vs. Cyber and Wolverine could go either way with the odds slightly favoring the weapon X team.

blue_beast
And those 3 together are very good. I say those 3 together could at least kill Omega Red before Wolverine, Sabertooth, and Cyber kill Venom. Carnage and Toxin could then kill Sabertooth and Carnage and Toxin Vs. Cyber and Wolverine could go either way with the odds slightly favoring the weapon X team.

theres a very big problem with your logic... you say those 3 can kill omega red? but where do you think would be wolverine sabretooth and cyber? at a coffe break? come on you cant be serious its not like all the weapon x will stand and send there members one after another to fight the 3 enemies

omega red can drain energy from anyone with his death spores including the fact alone that he posses class 10 super human strength and super human durability + shield + healing factor he is a monster then wont kill him while he has wolverine sabretooth and cyber on his side

DarthDaniel1001
theres a very big problem with your logic... you say those 3 can kill omega red? but where do you think would be wolverine sabretooth and cyber? at a coffe break? come on you cant be serious its not like all the weapon x will stand and send there members one after another to fight the 3 enemies

I was sort of assuming that they could gang up on Omega Red and kill him before his friends could intervene but I guess not. Well, Carnage could engage Sabertooth in a one-on-one. Omega Red drains Venom and then pummels him to death. Now if I were Toxin, I'd help my "dad" try to kill Sabertooth before Cyber, Wolverine, and Omega Red can intervene. Then it's those 3 Vs. Carnage and Toxin. I say that they can at best take out Wolverine before Omega Red drains one of them (let's say Toxin) and Cyber beats him to death. Carnage moves in to kill either Cyber or Omega Red before the other one finishes him off.

blue_beast
I was sort of assuming that they could gang up on Omega Red and kill him before his friends could intervene but I guess not. Well, Carnage could engage Sabertooth in a one-on-one. Omega Red drains Venom and then pummels him to death. Now if I were Toxin, I'd help my "dad" try to kill Sabertooth before Cyber, Wolverine, and Omega Red can intervene. Then it's those 3 Vs. Carnage and Toxin. I say that they can at best take out Wolverine before Omega Red drains one of them (let's say Toxin) and Cyber beats him to death. Carnage moves in to kill either Cyber or Omega Red before the other one finishes him off.

you always mention them killing the weapon x characters but you know that all the weapon x characters got healing factors just like wolverine and even better right? so please tell me if you dont mind how will they kill even one of the weapon x characters

DarthDaniel1001
Like I said, them killing Wolverine is AT BEST so, they are probably not going to succeed there. With Sabertooth, Carnage and Toxin are really powerful. Together, they might be able to kill Wolverine OR Sabertooth so long as they can get that person away from the others and keep up the pressure by attacking them faster then their healing factors can heal them. The other Weapon X guys attack them, and given their weakened state, probably finish them. Also, keep in mind, Spider-Man has held his ground against Wolverine before. I think Spider-Man could keep Wolverine on his toes and away from the others while the Symbiotes try to get Sabertooth away from the others and pummel him. The Weapon X guys, seeing the Symbiotes as the greater threat, go after them. By this point, Wolverine could probably kill Spider-Man and take on the Symbiotes as well. Once again, the divide and conquer strategy is the Symbiote's only hope of victory, so I say that the Weapon X team has the edge.

blue_beast
Like I said, them killing Wolverine is AT BEST so, they are probably not going to succeed there. With Sabertooth, Carnage and Toxin are really powerful. Together, they might be able to kill Wolverine OR Sabertooth so long as they can get that person away from the others and keep up the pressure by attacking them faster then their healing factors can heal them. The other Weapon X guys attack them, and given their weakened state, probably finish them.

again i didnt understand how are they going to kill wolverine or any other of the weapon x fighters? its not like they are all going to fight wolverine all 3 vs wolverine because there are 4 team members that will fight them at the same time they wont focus all together on 1 character so at best this is going to be a 1 on 1.... so please tell me how is anyone of them going to kill wolverine

DarthDaniel1001
Divide and Conquer. Their only hope is to try to get one of them away from the others for as long as possible and try to kill that person. And, considering how powerful Carnage and Toxin are, in a one-on-one one of them MIGHT be able to kill Sabertooth or Cyber, but probably not Omega Red, as he, like you said, has the drain ability. As for Wolverine, well, him fighting Carnage could, in my opinion, go either way. As for Toxin, he may be stronger then Carnage, but he's not as skilled. I say Wolverine has the edge there. Same against Venom.

blue_beast
Divide and Conquer. Their only hope is to try to get one of them away from the others for as long as possible and try to kill that person. And, considering how powerful Carnage and Toxin are, in a one-on-one one of them MIGHT be able to kill Sabertooth or Cyber, but probably not Omega Red, as he, like you said, has the drain ability.

they cant do any divide and conquer because its 4 on 4 fight so if they both jump on some character then there will always be someone left who will join the one they attacked its not a 6 on 4 fight its 4 on 4 which means 1 on 1 from each side

kill sabretooth? are you serious? how can anyone of them kill sabretooth please tell me that i would love to know

DarthDaniel1001
Carnage is just as deadly as Sabertooth, minus the healing factor. And it's not like he would have to kill him in a fair fight. He could knock him out and then try killing him by injuring him faster then he can heal. People with healing factors CAN be knocked out. I have an issue of X-Men where Wolverine is knocked out by Magneto. Also, where is this fight taking place?

blue_beast
Carnage is just as deadly as Sabertooth, minus the healing factor. And it's not like he would have to kill him in a fair fight. He could knock him out and then try killing him by injuring him faster then he can heal. People with healing factors CAN be knocked out. I have an issue of X-Men where Wolverine is knocked out by Magneto. Also, where is this fight taking place?

how is he going to knock sabretooth out? sabretooth took hits from sasquatch and very very strong characters and wasnt knocked out... hell even when canonball hit him sabretoothwasnt knocked out i really dont think that carnage got anything to knock him out so i dont think carnage is much of a threat to sabretooth and the fight takes place in the city

DarthDaniel1001
Then Carnage fights Wolverine. We have seen Wolverine get knocked out. Carnage knocks him out with a car and then kills him. Spider-Man keeps Sabertooth on his toes (at least for a little while) Venom and Toxin gang up on Cyber and hopefully kill him before Omega Red drains them and then kills them. By this point, Sabertooth has probably killed Spider-Man or incapacitated him. I don't see Carnage beating Sabertooth and Omega Red by himself, even if he is really powerful.

blue_beast
Then Carnage fights Wolverine. We have seen Wolverine get knocked out. Carnage knocks him out with a car and then kills him. Spider-Man keeps Sabertooth on his toes (at least for a little while) Venom and Toxin gang up on Cyber and hopefully kill him before Omega Red drains them and then kills them. By this point, Sabertooth has probably killed Spider-Man or incapacitated him. I don't see Carnage beating Sabertooth and Omega Red by himself, even if he is really powerful.

killing cuber before omega red draines them? how are they going to gang up on cyber and kill him before omega red gets them? as i said before there wont be any 2 on 1 ganging here because its 1 on 1 fight between 8 fighters they just cant gang up on someone and kill him before his team members involve because they wont be just standing they will fight as well

maybe i can see wolverine getting knocked out but hell not sabretooth he took a serious beating and wasnt knocked out nothing those guys can do wont knock out sabretooth

DarthDaniel1001
OK fair enough. Carnage kills Wolverine and then HELPS Toxin kill Sabertooth while Venom fights Cyber and Omega Red kills Spider-Man. Omega Red helps Cyber kill Venom so now it's Cyber and Omega Red Vs. Toxin and Carnage. I say the odds are slightly in Weapon X's favor by that point.

Wei Phoenix
Where to begin? Well, If I were Spider-Man, I'd go after Omega Red and have Carnage and Toxin help kill Wolverine while Venom holds his own against Sabertooth. Once Wolverine is dead, Carnage and Toxin should help Venom kill Sabertooth (no easy feat) while Spider-Man beats Omega Red (again, no easy feat) Once that's done, Spider-Man's team gangs up on Cyber.

Well if you were Spider-Man and you went after Omega Red then you would be dead. Venom nor Carnage, nor Toxin can kill Sabertooth or Wolverine

blue_beast
OK fair enough. Carnage kills Wolverine and then HELPS Toxin kill Sabertooth while Venom fights Cyber and Omega Red kills Spider-Man. Omega Red helps Cyber kill Venom so now it's Cyber and Omega Red Vs. Toxin and Carnage. I say the odds are slightly in Weapon X's favor by that point.

as i said again non of them can kill wolverine or any other character they just cant kill them... what can venom or carnage do to kill wolverine? please explain me? your fiction story is just unreal... carnage kills wolverine and then helps venom kill sabretooth? what???? you are talking like carnage is going to kill wolverine in 1 second and then they both gang on sabretooth Lol , as i said before i will say again they cant just cant kill wolverine and specially not sabretooth they just cant do anything to kill any one of the weapon x team

if anyone is going to be fast killed then its going to be spider-man he is dead within seconds....

when the fight begins omega red will release his death phoromones now it was stated already that humans die right away from his death phoromones, characters with super human durability are getting very weak and sick from his phoromones so thats what will probably happen to all of them , i dont know about the symbiots but spider-man will go down right away within seconds and then its weapon x 4 members vs 3 spider members and then the weapon x are going to gang up on the spider team

omega red can take anyone he wants sabretooth and wolverine would mutder venom together its a massacre

DarthDaniel1001
they just cant do anything to kill any one of the weapon x team

Then in that case then this thread is spite. You said so yourself that Wolverine can be knocked out. Carnage knocks out Wolverine with a car and then slashes at him faster then he can heal. Carnage then helps Toxin. Either one of them is an even match for Sabertooth. Together, they could kill him by again, hurting him faster then he can heal. By this time, Omega Red will have killed Spider-Man and then helped Cyber kill Venom. Omega Red then drains Carnage and Toxin and he and Cyber kill them.

Wei Phoenix
Then in that case then this thread is spite. You said so yourself that Wolverine can be knocked out. Carnage knocks out Wolverine with a car and then slashes at him faster then he can heal. Carnage then helps Toxin. Either one of them is an even match for Sabertooth. Together, they could kill him by again, hurting him faster then he can heal. By this time, Omega Red will have killed Spider-Man and then helped Cyber kill Venom. Omega Red then drains Carnage and Toxin and he and Cyber kill them.

Thing is that they can't slash or cut Tooth and Wolverine faster than they can heal, so that scenario could never happen.

thanos-prime
Then in that case then this thread is spite. You said so yourself that Wolverine can be knocked out. Carnage knocks out Wolverine with a car and then slashes at him faster then he can heal. Carnage then helps Toxin. Either one of them is an even match for Sabertooth. Together, they could kill him by again, hurting him faster then he can heal. By this time, Omega Red will have killed Spider-Man and then helped Cyber kill Venom. Omega Red then drains Carnage and Toxin and he and Cyber kill them. as soon as omega-red releases his pheromones everyone on the field is going to weaken to the point where he could solo

blue_beast
Originally posted by thanos-prime
as soon as omega-red releases his pheromones everyone on the field is going to weaken to the point where he could solo

thank you finally Happy Dance

weaponx510
who ever made this thread does not know a lot about marvel characters

SamZED
Team X because of the OR, that is if the pheromones can effect the symbiotes.

~The Wickerman~
Carnage knocks him out with a car and then kills him.

I lol'd for about 5 minutes straight. I think this dude is getting his info from cartoons.

cyttorakforever
I think people are way overestimating wolverine and sabretooth here. Spiderman should take sabretooth. Carnage or Venom could defeat Wolverine. Carnagae should do it with ease actually. And then Toxin can definitely take Omega Red one on one. Then Toxin and Carnage would team up on Cyber and beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.