Superboy Prime Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Superboy Prime plowed through the JLA (and everyone else really) like nothing. But What If the Infinite Crisis happened on Marvel Earth, would it's greatest Heroes/Villains be able to defeat him?

Marvel Lineup:

1. Thor
2. Silver Surfer
3. Ghost Rider
4. World War Hulk
5. Black Bolt
6. Juggernaut
7. Cable
8. Magneto
9. Dr Doom
10. Cable

- They get Five hours prep.

- No Battle Field Removal

Slaanesh
if he can escape GR PS..he can win this..

Placidity
Oh this is Prime and his power levels during Infinite Crisis btw.

So Surfer could produce Red Sun radiation maybe...

Digi
In a comic, who knows. In a forum battle, team stomps.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Placidity
Oh this is Prime and his power levels during Infinite Crisis btw.

So Surfer could produce Red Sun radiation maybe...

has been use against him before..and he resist it..i don't think it'll work..

kgkg
Originally posted by Slaanesh
has been use against him before..and he resist it..i don't think it'll work.. I has worked before.

Board Walker
The author even wrote superboy prime is immune to red sun radiation. He further went to comment and explain that during IC that Superboy primes solar reserves were depleted during his exile in the Speed force where no yellow solar radiation existed. Thus why he crafted/stole the suit to feed his cells solar energy, when they flew through the red sun, his suit was destroyed, thus cutting off his flow of yellow energy, and with no source of it he was out of power.

Unlike the other supermen who were not only depowered but were being killed by it. In short, red solar radiation does nothing to superboy prime, it doesn't depower him, and it doesn't empower him, it does absolutely nothing.

Knowsbleed33
Team stomps hard.

Slaanesh
in LO3W..someone use red sun radiation against him..he says that it hurts..but it didn't really work that well..the guy who used it end up dying..unless surfer can create a real red sun..i don't see him doing anything to Prime..

Prep-Man
in LO3W..someone use red sun radiation against him..he says that it hurts..but it didn't really work that well..the guy who used it end up dying..unless surfer can create a real red sun..i don't see him doing anything to Prime..

Sun boy?

Slaanesh
ah..yes..that's him..sun boy from alternate universe..he use it against Prime..red sun radiation don't work that well against Prime..

Enyalus
Doom solos.

Parmaniac
ah..yes..that's him..sun boy from alternate universe..he use it against Prime..red sun radiation don't work that well against Prime..

how about draining the yellow sunlight from Prime, or transmute it into red (like the guy in Legion of 3 Worlds done it) and I think the the Penance Stare would work pretty well against him

Galan007
prime might be highly resistant to red sun radiation, but it still does have a negative affect on him :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2038846_sbp.jpg

so if said radiation were concentrated into energy blasts instead of physical strikes it would certainly dish out quite a few 'damage points'.

but then the question arises as to whether or not these radiation blasts would be able to depower prime faster than the yellow sun was recharging him? i mean, we know from the SC wars how fast prime is able to charge, once exposed to the yellow sun *clap on, clap off*

....not to mention that the combined forces prime was owning represented a much more powerful threat than this team, imo.

Enyalus
Galan, Doom has five hours of prep.

Doom solos.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
prime might be highly resistant to red sun radiation, but it still does have a negative affect on him :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2038846_sbp.jpg

so if said radiation were concentrated into energy blasts instead of physical strikes it would certainly dish out quite a few 'damage points'.

but then the question arises as to whether or not these radiation blasts would be able to depower prime faster than the yellow sun was recharging him? i mean, we know from the SC wars how fast prime is able to charge, once exposed to the yellow sun *clap on, clap off*

....not to mention that the combined forces prime was owning represented a much more powerful threat than this team, imo.

true true... I'm not even sure that the team wins and if it does I highly doubt it's a curbstomp

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galan, Doom has five hours of prep.

Doom solos. yeah, normally i'd be inclined to agree. however, i'm not sure what kind of weapon doom would be able to build in that amount of time, sufficient to harm prime?

if you remember, flash said to prime "we've been waiting to see you" - which implies that DC earth also had some kind of prep time. yet all they could really do in the end was try and bumrush prime, and hope it worked out for them. heh.

jasofisc
ghost rider solos penence stare for the win. If prime had to do though the hell he put others though he would cry like a little girl for days and might even kill himself.

jasofisc
yeah, normally i'd be inclined to agree. however, i'm not sure what kind of weapon doom would be able to build in that amount of time, sufficient to harm prime?

if you remember, flash said to prime "we've been waiting to see you" - which implies that DC earth also had some kind of prep time. yet all they could really do in the end was try and bumrush prime, and hope it worked out for them. heh.

doom uses the same device he used to strip surfer of his powers back in the day. rendering prime a normal and doom would just kill him then.

Survivor19
3 words.
Ovoids Mind transfer.

Galan007
Originally posted by jasofisc
doom uses the same device he used to strip surfer of his powers back in the day. rendering prime a normal and doom would just kill him then. except surfer was unable to replenish his lost energies for some reason. prime, however, is capable of recharging VERY rapidly.

Mindset
yeah, normally i'd be inclined to agree. however, i'm not sure what kind of weapon doom would be able to build in that amount of time, sufficient to harm prime?

if you remember, flash said to prime "we've been waiting to see you" - which implies that DC earth also had some kind of prep time. yet all they could really do in the end was try and bumrush prime, and hope it worked out for them. heh. That really just shows how much DC Earth sucks.

DarkOdin
With prep i think this Team can take prime down.

Thor or surfer can teleport prime right into or by a red star and lay it into to him will the a few of the others could help out. in a space battle.

Enyalus
Sure, why not?

For the sake of the plot. We saw what kind of ridiculousness DC Earth can come up with via prep in FC.

jasofisc
except surfer was unable to replenish his lost energies for some reason. prime, however, is capable of recharging VERY rapidly.

not if doom finds a way to attach the device to sbp or just kills him right away or makes a device to block sbp from absorbing yellow sun radiation. also surfer is also able to replenish his lost energies very fast too why wasn't he able to when doom stole them? does the device somehow take every ablity away or something.

Galan007
Originally posted by jasofisc
not if doom finds a way to attach the device to sbp or just kills him right away or makes a device to block sbp from absorbing yellow sun radiation. this is the problem with the doom and reed debates. no matter how minimal the amount of prep time is, they pretty much always get the auto win for that reason alone.

but my question to you is this: even if doom is capable of building something like you mentioned, what proof do you have that he can do so in 5 hours?

batdude123
this is the problem with the doom and reed debates. no matter how minimal the amount of prep time is, they pretty much always get the auto win for that reason alone.

but my question to you is this: even if doom is capable of building something like you mentioned, what proof do you have that he can do so in 5 hours?

Cuz he's teh Docta Dewm?!!?!2@

Galan007
^ purty much. ermm

Enyalus
'Cause he's now got millions of years of experience wielding magic and playing with time under his belt.

Galan007
I doubt very much the thread starter intended for THAT 'version' of doom to be used.

fanboy. uhuh

jasofisc
this is the problem with the doom and reed debates. no matter how minimal the amount of prep time is, they pretty much always get the auto win for that reason alone.

well he already has it and a time machie

Galan007
*sighs*

Enyalus
I doubt very much the thread starter intended for THAT 'version' of doom to be used.

fanboy. uhuh
Current versions unless specified, beeyotch. biscuits

Galan007
specify this ------->dopedfu

Enyalus
Okay, TP.

Parmaniac
specify this ------->dopedfu
laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Okay, TP. ouch. sad

Enyalus
ouch. sad
smile

Galan007
bashful

ColossusGrundy
You forget the Spectre didn't confront Prime. If he had instead of killing Star Sapphire and flying off, it would have been over mid-crisis.

Prime starts having trouble at #3 with Ghost Rider, being paranormal.

After that he flips out and kills the rest lol , gotta admit he was pretty BAD.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Ain't a gauntlet. They attack him at the same time.

Team stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.