Alien Warfare: Character Select

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Shagg
Civilian:
Name:
Skills:
Items:
Specialty:
Clothing:
Armor:
Weapons:
Bio:

Soldier:
Name:
Branch:
Designation:
Equipment:
Specialty:
Armor:
Weapons:
Army of(country):

Name: Jacob Book
Branch: Delta Team
Designation: Team Leader/Sniper
Equipment: Army Rucksack, Ammunition, Night Vision Goggles, Flares, Emergency Infection Kit.
Specialty: Sharpshooter
Armor: Army Fatigues
Weapons: M16A4, Colt M1911, DMR, Ka-Bar.
Army of(country): U.S.A.

Civilians have little to no combat experience, and Soldiers are not immune to fear like in other Role Plays. This is Survival Horror, not shoot everything that moves. It will start off calm and peaceful and then erupt to hell, and God help you if any of you start your post with being attacked :P

Keep the weapons to the Army you are coming from, and to modern times. I don't want to see any super suits, or rocket launchers :P

BADGALcharlie26
Ok shaggs im in I do my character sheet in a bit

Hitosu Moriko
im in but all-nighters kill me i'll think of something in my sleep

Ms.Marvel
hey shagg out of curiosity if youre a sniper why is your primary an m16? stick out tongue

Name: Allison J. Adams
Branch: Delta Team?
Designation: Grenadier
Equipment: Short-range two-way radio headset, NV goggles, ballistic goggles, flashlight, ammunition, AA batteries, water canteen, several energy bars, spare socks, tactical gloves.
Specialty: Close Quarters
Armor: Standard fatigues+flak jacket and helmet
Weapons: M16A4 /w M320 GRENADE LAUNCHER, M26 MASS shotgun, M9 Berreta, Ka-Bar.
Army of(country): United States

Jedireaper
Name: Loran Mirez
Branch: Delta Team
Designation: Demolitions/Sharpshooter
Equipment: Army Rucksack, Ammunition, Silencers, Night Vision Goggles, Satchel Charges, Grenades, Explosives, Emergency Infection Kit, Flares.
Specialty: Assault
Other Combat Skills: Hand to Hand.
Armor: Flack Jacket, Army Fatigues, Combat Boots
Weapons: M16A4 (scoped), Colt M1911, MP9 (laser sight).

Join in as soon as I can smile Hey Shagg's long time, no Hazmat!

The Shagg
Because M16 is standard issue to all soldiers :P

Wei Phoenix
Any room for typical survival horror black guy who has the most common sense in these type of situations and feels that it's best not to go off and explore or find out what they want?

Ms.Marvel
of course theres room! we need somebody to die first!

BADGALcharlie26
Civilian:
Name: Briony
Job: student
Skills: can open certain locks
Items: laptop,bag pepper spray and a small pen knife, lockpick
Specialty: computers
Clothing: as in the pic
Armor: none might find some in the game
Weapons: cricket bat she will find more in the game
Bio: she is regarded as a computer nerd so she is quite a shy person but she is smart

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
of course theres room! we need somebody to die first!

laughing

Hopefully it'll be the slutty private. estahuh

Never pictured you the rping type though. Welcome aboard.

The Shagg
One more character and I'll set this thing up, and I don't mean one person with two :P

BADGALcharlie26
is my weapon thing alright I aint really one for creating like big weapons and gadgets

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Any room for typical survival horror black guy who has the most common sense in these type of situations and feels that it's best not to go off and explore or find out what they want?

Don't forget my question!

The Shagg
As long as your characters are afraid, and can't slaughter the enemy, I don't care how far you go. big grin

Wei Phoenix
He's going to be a runner, not I'm Mr. I solo shit! I'll make a second one named Jeffrey Star and he'll be some child military prodigy who's a ninja and solos all of the aliens in less than a minute.

DangerousBeauty

Ms.Marvel
laughing

Hopefully it'll be the slutty private. estahuh

Never pictured you the rping type though. Welcome aboard.

shes not slutty shes irish. estahuh

thankssmile i rp a lot actually just not on this board.

and for the record shaggs i wanted to use an M4 with SOPMOD but i wasnt sure you could justify me using such a shitty gun on your squad.

The Shagg
Delta Squad gets to pick their arms. :P

Wei Phoenix
shes not slutty shes irish. estahuh

thankssmile i rp a lot actually just not on this board.

and for the record shaggs i wanted to use an M4 with SOPMOD but i wasnt sure you could justify me using such a shitty gun on your squad.

If you're reading this then forgive me Raoul.

Oh so she's constantly drunk and picking fights where she shouldn't be? I wonder how loose we can get her after a bottle of Guinness.

Really? I'm always looking for a new one depending on what type it is. Got any interesting ones that needs members?

She's still a ****. estahuh

jalek moye
thnking about making a mute big grin

Wei Phoenix
Funny slutty is acceptable but not ****...

Soldier:
Name: Rashad Benton
Branch: Is it ok if I start with a different team that gets slaughtered and I run like hell while they want to stay the course and defend their territory?
Designation: Field Artillery and pilot/driver
Equipment: Nothing by the time he reaches you all except for a two way radio.
Specialty: CQC and distractions
Armor: Standard U.S army equipment
Weapons: Need help here

I called my brother to help me with all of this military talk. Will we eventually be using military vehicles like tanks and MLRS's? If so I would like that to be my character's niche as the driver.

What are some Army issued shotguns if they use shotguns which probably wouldn't make much sense I suppose.

Ms.Marvel
the army uses shoguns alot actually. theyre much more useful in close quarters because they have a high stopping power and are easy to aim from the hip.

Mossberg 590

Scroll down to "Model 500 vs. model 590 vs. model 590A1".

Alternatively there's the M26 MASS shotgun that my character uses, which is a smaller and less potent version but is more convenient because it is attached to the under belly of your rifle... meaning that your assault rifle is both a rifle and a shotgun as opposed to the weapons being separate.

Wei Phoenix
the army uses shoguns alot actually. theyre much more useful in close quarters because they have a high stopping power and are easy to aim from the hip.

Mossberg 590

Scroll down to "Model 500 vs. model 590 vs. model 590A1".

Alternatively there's the M26 MASS shotgun that my character uses, which is a smaller and less potent version but is more convenient because it is attached to the under belly of your rifle... meaning that your assault rifle is both a rifle and a shotgun as opposed to the weapons being separate.

Wow cool, would you mind if I used that too, or do you want to be the only one? Do they have any auto shotguns?

Ms.Marvel
you can sue the M26 if you want because ill probably be changing mine to the 590 anyway. i already have a grenade lanucher attached to my M16 so I cant attach the M26.

the only 2 semi-auto shotguns i know of are the SPAS-12 and the Benelli.

im thinking of changing my character altogether though... at first i wanted to be an automatic rifleman (heavy weapons) but i wanted to diversify.

but if wei is a CQC that means I can go ahead and be an auto-riflman... hmm

Wei Phoenix
Hey the 2nd one is like the gun from L4D. I'm taking it. Thanks Carol, you're not as useless as the rumors say you are. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
though you wouldnt know it by looking at the comics... -_-

Wei Phoenix
though you wouldnt know it by looking at the comics... -_-

I love you love

She's still one of my favorites from MUA. Warbird's wrath, Prism, Nega-Blast, Luminous, she's awesome and still a great comic character.

Ms.Marvel
you know what im going to go ahead and change my characters role type. reposting...

Name: Allison J. Adams
Branch: Delta Team?
Designation: Automatic Rifleman
Equipment: Short-range two-way radio headset, NV goggles, ballistic goggles, flashlight, additional ammo clips, AA batteries, water canteen, several energy bars, spare socks, tactical gloves.
Specialty: Suppression Fire
Armor: Standard fatigues+flak jacket and helmet
Weapons: AK-103 assault rifle, M9 Berreta, Ka-Bar.
Army of(country): United States

decided to go with a compromise. the AK-103 has a fast enough RoF and has pretty much the biggest bullet you can put in an AR for optimal stopping power.

Wei Phoenix
I like how she's still wondering if she's on the Delta Team. Must be from all that drinking Irish beer.

Ms.Marvel
um... i need some kind of backstory to really make an effective post. i dont know what the location is or what our objectives are or pretty much... anything. stick out tongue

The Shagg
We area at the exit point of a huge Hazmat enclosure. We are sealed inside the city, and we are tasked with finding all the survivors we can, and bringing them back to the Hazmat Stations.

Scarlet Fox
Civilian:
Name: Lana Rose
Job: Waitress
Skills: Perfect Balance, Runs Track for College Team.
Items: Purse - Contents: Make-up, Tazer, Wallet, Lighter, Cigarettes, Sun Glasses, Brush, Other Girly Things. stick out tongue
Specialty: Second Fastest Runner on her Track Team.
Clothing: Photo
Armor: None
Weapons: Tazer
Bio: She attends the near by Community College, Majoring in Science, and is on the Track Team. She has a part time Job as a Waitress at a 3 Star Resturaunt and gets good tips. She doesnt like to Accept help from people often because she always believes that One must be able to hold themselves up if they want to get anywhere in life, but she isnt stingy and Does accept help if she knows she really needs it.

((Hows that?))

The Shagg
big grin scogo go go

Scarlet Fox
What did you call me?! O.O

Scarlet Fox
What time of day is it right now in the rp?

The Shagg
o.o It's from King of the Hill...

It's early, early morning, like 6a.m.

Scarlet Fox
Oh alright. So Technically we would be waking up around now right? I mean civilians. and we have no clue whats going on right? I mean you said our first post isnt supposed to be "OMG IM BEING ATTACKED!!" kind of post....

The Shagg
You can be fleeing, or running from them, but just don't enter in the aliens yet

Scarlet Fox
wait a minute... Is it Aliens? Or Zombies? o.o

The Shagg
I'll explain when the time is right. The Alien's are quadruped right now, but there will be more of them

Scarlet Fox
..... lets try again. ^_^

You said my first post can be about Running away from "Them", but "They" cant be the Aliens.... If the Aliens are not there yet what am I running from?

The Shagg
I mean don't have what you are running from enter into view, but you can describe that you are being chased by "something"

Scarlet Fox
o.o

.... See? ^_^ That wasnt so hard now was it?

huggles

Wei Phoenix
Exactly what kind of aliens are these? Aliens that eviscerate, aliens that have fancy ray guns. Martians?

The Shagg
I'll reveal this all in due time. I'm keeping it all under wraps so it won't end up like some of my RP's where people spawned them WAY too early.

Wei Phoenix
Aye, Rashad is ready to get ghost any moment.

Jedireaper
I'm not going to be posting for a few days if things go wrong with my plans for my future.

The Shagg
I split the teams up for some added drama big grin

DangerousBeauty
evil

The Shagg
It's just to do the standard kill some of the unknown people and scares everyone into taking sides

Jedireaper
I'll follow your lead, Kelsey.

Mr.Alex
He's going to be a runner, not I'm Mr. I solo shit! I'll make a second one named Jeffrey Star and he'll be some child military prodigy who's a ninja and solos all of the aliens in less than a minute.

Rofl! Anyway, room for one more?

Name: Alex Chambers
Branch: Delta
Designation: Scout
Equipment: Ammunition, Rations, Night vision/Binoculars, Backpack & Bedroll.
Specialty: Assault
Armor: Standard uniform w/ Helmet
Weapons: M16A4 (Flashlight & grenade launcher attachment), M9 & Combat Knife
Army of(country): U.S.A

The Shagg
anyone that wants to can join

I eat kittens
im a ninja bunny!!1!111!1!!!!!1

I HAS RETURNED. WAT UP?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.