kingpin vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasofisc
Kingpin Vs Bane - venom no weapons for either

gobstakid777
bane will break fisk

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by gobstakid777
bane will break fisk

iceman24567
Originally posted by gobstakid777
bane will break fisk

BruceSkywalker
Fisk stomps... just simply better... Bane would have a chance if he watched Fisk tire himself out, but since the OP doesn't say that... Fisk stomps

SamZED
Fisk. I can see him kick Batman's ass. So why not Bane's? Even with venom.

Mrblonde
W/O Venom I dont see Bane winning Fisk is too skilled I think

guy222
Happy Bday

Mrblonde
Thanks

Sin I AM
Bane would own fisk

guy222
KP

Digi
As is usually the case with Fisk, the answer lies in the era. Current loses. He's a buff crime boss with some fighting skills, not on Bane's level. Classic KP dominates him. At some point writers stopped having him snap steel bars and such, and just made him a criminal schemer. technically it's all still canon, but there's a clear distinction between what he was once capable of and how he's currently depicted.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Digi
As is usually the case with Fisk, the answer lies in the era. Current loses. He's a buff crime boss with some fighting skills, not on Bane's level. Classic KP dominates him. At some point writers stopped having him snap steel bars and such, and just made him a criminal schemer. technically it's all still canon, but there's a clear distinction between what he was once capable of and how he's currently depicted.

i agree with this. did people forget about classic kingpin comics? he's a better fighter, IMO.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Digi

crap your right. well i ment to put classic version

iceman24567
Current Bane vs Current Fisk = Bane
Current Bane vs Classic Fisk = Fisk he was superhumanly strong and pretty fast too

jrodslam
Even 90's Fisk was a beast. Current Fisk is no slouch either.

Placidity
Bane will make Fisk scream his name after he breaks him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.